Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

shamsher will give 40 lakhs to rk... (Page 2)

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@sumona-offcourseCool
@kavana_n--ya i know n im waiting for that dayDay Dreaming

IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Nice Pov but I have different
I do not think Madhubala dobara saadi karne ko itni jaldi raazi ho jayegi infact I think sayad wo heroine ban jaye. I think RK ne bas haawa mien tir mara hai because he knows ye 40 lakhs kahin se nahin layega and I can trouble her as I want but may unexpected happen and then to keep madhu near to her he makes her heroine may be (let see kya hota hai)

hmmm i know madhu will never fall in love with rk so easily.but ye hoga jaroor n this 40 lakhs concept is interesting n rk dialogue-jab tak aap 40 lakh nhi de dete tab tak madhu meri pass rahegi so i think ki now shamsher will surely pay 40 lakh to rk...by hook or by crook

n this heroine track is confusingLOLi dont know when this track will take place n howConfused

Edited by riddhima- - 07 September 2012 at 12:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
This is exactly what I thought when RK had Malik sign the contract... Malik would insist Madhu come back home and she will be stuck in middle between her love and her godfather!!!

I agree this story has lot of potential and the CVs take their sweet time to develop it rather then rush it due to daily and weekly TRP pressure...

Also, I really wanna see a passion and epicness in this love story... the whole look and feel at the inception and trailers depicted a story untold, a story that would be a saga tht would go in the history!!! I hope the effect is the same... lot of depth in pain, craving and LOVE!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoIchadhariNaginThe.Lannister

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

I do not think Madhubala dobara saadi karne ko itni jaldi raazi ho jayegi infact I think sayad wo heroine ban jaye. I think RK ne bas haawa mien tir mara hai because he knows ye 40 lakhs kahin se nahin layega and I can trouble her as I want but may unexpected happen and then to keep madhu near to her he makes her heroine may be (let see kya hota hai)

hmmm i know madhu will never fall in love with rk so easily.but ye hoga jaroor n this 40 lakhs concept is interesting n rk dialogue-jab tak aap 40 lakh nhi de dete tab tak madhu meri pass rahegi so i think ki now shamsher will surely pay 40 lakh to rk...by hook or by crook

n this heroine track is confusingLOLi dont know when this track will take place n howConfused

and news says Mukund too coming backAngry

IchadhariNagin

IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

This is exactly what I thought when RK had Malik sign the contract... Malik would insist Madhu come back home and she will be stuck in middle between her love and her godfather!!!

I agree this story has lot of potential and the CVs take their sweet time to develop it rather then rush it due to daily and weekly TRP pressure...

Also, I really wanna see a passion and epicness in this love story... the whole look and feel at the inception and trailers depicted a story untold, a story that would be a saga tht would go in the history!!! I hope the effect is the same... lot of depth in pain, craving and LOVE!!

beautiful reply n i also want all those things which u mentionedBig smile
lot of depth,pain n love.Embarrassedmb is really very different from other love stories n cant wait for future tracks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancingdollThe.Lannister

IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riddhima-

and news says Mukund too coming backAngry

this  is worst news...Dead
he is not lucky for mb .Thumbs Down
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
how shamsher will get money ,he is a junior artist na

IchadhariNagin

IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

how shamsher will get money ,he is a junior artist na

he is father too n he will save madhu for sure.dont know why but lets seeBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index