India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Sugni In Mandir Scene (Page 2)

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
The logical thing for Sugni to do is leave the village with her mother. But she is just listening to Aditya who apparently has no common sense. Vikram keeps telling Aditya time after time that he LOVES Sugni and will marry her, yet Aditya is keeping her in Vikram's face. But then again, Aditya has made a promise to Vikram to keep her in the mansion. He has made a promise to Gulabiya that he will keep Sugni safely away from Vikram. So I guess he has decided that he will kill two birds with one stone by eventually being  with his uncle's love right in front his nose. Disgusting!! No wonder they don't show TJS and Saroj anymore. With a nephew like Aditya, Vikram has no need for enemies.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxmuktha_cutepayal7ForeverSHINeeHillyloveKhatamKahani

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

The logical thing for Sugni to do is leave the village with her mother. But she is just listening to Aditya who apparently has no common sense. Vikram keeps telling Aditya time after time that he LOVES Sugni and will marry her, yet Aditya is keeping her in Vikram's face. But then again, Aditya has made a promise to Vikram to keep her in the mansion. He has made a promise to Gulabiya that he will keep Sugni safely away from Vikram. So I guess he has decided that he will kill two birds with one stone by eventually being  with his uncle's love right in front his nose. Disgusting!! No wonder they don't show TJS and Saroj anymore. With a nephew like Aditya, Vikram has no need for enemies.

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKhatamKahani

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

When you really pay attention to Sugni's "prayer" in the temple, do you realise that she did not mention her heart breaking? Broken HeartShe was sad about losing the mansion but not once did she say that Vikram broke her heart. She is just a gold digger.

Obviously after being poor all her life, she will dream of being rich and living in a mansion. But once she fell in love, I would think that her broken heart would be the first thing she mentions.

That's why she prefers to stay in the outhouse than to go with her mother to Mumbai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillyloveVinnie79

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY  Julie D...she keeps going on about my  DREAMS, being broken, not my heart.  If you were so deeply  emotionally involved with some one, your heartbreak would be the only thing you think about, memories of time spent together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Vikram does not want to give space to Sugni, because he has not been able to explain himself up to now.

Think about it.  Haven't anyone ever been in a situation, where they may have said or done the wrong thing, and hurt another person, and you are hell bent on explaining yourself, whether you are right or wrong? You cannot live in peace till you explain yourself.
It is the need to at least let Sugni hear him out, then make her decision. I believe he is more bothered by the fact that he cannot say his side of the story than anything else. No one gives a Censored about what he has to say. 
I am of course not saying he should have lied, but it is only human you want to get things off your chest, even if the person tells you go to hell after that.
If thieves and murderers can have their say in court, why can't Vikram have his say to Sugni and his family?  Is he less than a murderer or thief?

Disclaimer:  Just making it clear, that my reasoning is based on a story not written by fools.  

What I would like for him to do is have some self-respect and walk away from the girl who already threw it in his face that prostitution with his nephew is better than moving out of town with her Mother , but he is hell bent on flushing his self- respect down the toilet like Sugni did with her Sardhakai. I don't know who is worse.Disapprove
This has to be a fictional story, I can't see how two persons could be such losers.Disapprove

I don't comment much on Adi these days, because besides the fact that I have quit watching the show, I have a mental block where he is concerned on all levels, mainly because I find him disturbing in so many ways, the insensitive way in which he treats his Uncle, and his obsession in making a so-called mad woman never leave his Uncle. I could maybe agree to disagree if he did not want Vikram for Sugni, but he was willing for his Uncle to be at peace by divorcing Rewa.  However, I find it very disturbing that he wants her to stay with Vikram at all costs.  Then his treatment of Amrita, is too much for me to swallow.  Fine he does not love her, but when was he going to figure that one out?  The final nail, is how his and Sugni's Sardhakai, lasted only for 2 mins in the show. Why did he suggest to Vikram, that he would do the unforgivable. Isn't that why he hated Bednis?
So, Adi merely does not exist to me any more, he is way past a Villain.

Sugni was obviously all about making herself not a Bedni, by wanting to marry Vikram, her driving force was not love but to legitimise her life story.  That is why her way of handling her pain is to self-destruct and also punish her culprit. 
 When you feel true love in your heart, no matter the hurt, you do not try to destroy yourself, nor do you try to destroy the other person, even though they have hurt you.  You go away somewhere, anywhere, even if it is in your bedroom and you cry your pain away etc.  The mere fact that she keeps mourning the loss of a respectable life, not Vikram..very strange girl, she is no saint.

What occurred to me is that Sugni should really not have gotten married to Vikram, because if you think about it, she is damaged.  I mean to have a Mother as a prostitute and it bothers you so much, you want a different life.  Then you have a Father, who pretends you don't exist, and is willing to make a whole town destroy you, tell your Mother she was a mistake.  Your Mother is constantly used by her family.  This can pretty much mess up a person's head for the most part.  Of course, you have other cases where people can rise above all that.  
I strongly believe if this story is based on a true one, Sugni like any other Bedni, sees a man as a means to an ends, the only difference is that she wants to be 'Wifey.'

Disclaimer:  Just making it clear, that my reasoning is based on a story not written by fools.  

Just my two cents

Edited by hillydee - 08 September 2012 at 1:50am

croziaxxForeverSHINeepayal7

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Great post hillydee

I agree Vikram wants to explain to Sugni why he did what he did!!! I think he needs her to understand. i think he believes if she undestands and he can explain his solution to the problem she will wait for him.

I dont think we will ever know for sure what she would do if he was able to do the above.

I think you are right that for Sugni marriage and therfore a respectable life is the most important thing. I dont think it has occured to her that marriage and respectable life does not necessarily means happiness.

In terms of Adi he has God complex. His whole driving factor is that he does not want his mami to suffer the way his mum did when his Dad left. The problem is its not decision whether his mama and mami stay married or not. Also the individuals involved are diferent people than him, his mum and Dad.
His Dad left them destitute and peniless. Vikram has always said he has a responsibility to Reva which he will fulfil. Reva is not his mum so althought she will be hurt that Vikram wants to end their marriage he cannot assume that she will be devastated like his mother was. Finally his Dad did not marry the Bedni he just lived with her. Vikram wants to marry Sugni. My point being Vikram and his Dad are very different people so he cannot assume the consequences of the marriage breakup will be the same.

Also it does not seem to occur to him that if the marriage survives will it be a happy marriage? Vikram loves Sugni deeply and will probably never be able to forget her, his mami knows this fact. Which woman would want to be with a man who respects you, will do his duty by you but will always love someone else. Is that kind of marriage worth having?
IMO that kind marriage ultimately results in the two people hating\resenting each other.

I think the above is what Amu would say to Adi if she was around but I suspect they will not bring her back because that will take them away from Adi Sugni jodi.

Just my opinion. No offence intended

Edited by payal7 - 08 September 2012 at 3:46am

croziaxxHillyloveVinnie79

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index