India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Sugni In Mandir Scene

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Sugni is sitting on the temple steps and asks God why he snatched everything from her from the Haveli ,her house and then sardhakayi took her to the very place Haveli ,she wants to avoid TVS comes to the temple sees her and sits beside her.
Sugni is stunned and asks him why you are here. TVS says what bigger proof you want from me that I have come to this temple for you

Even Her God WANTS to see her with TVS.. That's what I think

Soo... Agree / Disagree ??

Edited by ronshaan - 07 September 2012 at 12:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDSweetiShobhy

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
:)  Her God... himm interesting concept. Her god, his god, your god, their god, MY GOD!!

Chasing your lover to the one place where a person can feel secure is not right.  Temple is sacred... you go chasing your girlfriend to the temple and then use that fact to justify that it is god-approved... MY GOD!!

I have more to say, especially what Vikram said in the cow-shed during the rain... but i shan't ... because i realise it is just my concept and my view point which may not sit well with others.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jjsangcroziaxxForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

She has found peace for a little while in the temple from the heartache and truma of all that has happened. As VIkram says everying is soo tangled up and its diffcult to see the way forward and that is what Sugni is asking God - what should I do?

Since the wedding debacle they have not been able to have a conversation other than snatched couple of sentences here and there so I think he went there to try and talk to her/explain things to her.

I don't think he in anyway is trying to justify that they being together is God approved.

He simply said " what bigger proof can I give you of my love. People come to the temple to pray to God but I have come to see you not God." ie. for me talking to you is more important than talking God. He knows he has hurt her, shatterd her dreams, lost her trust in him and is trying to rebuild it. Whether he can or not is a different thing.

One question - she asked God what she should do? She has been saying that she needs to put distance between herself and TVS but a perfectly unexpected opportunity arises in the form of G going to Mumbai for a few days she declines because Adi can keep his promise to TVS that she will stay in the havali. Surely the best way to save their marriage, if it can be saved, is by her not being in their faces!!! even if it is for a few days and it will also give her a distraction and allow her to think ?????  CVs WAKE UP!!!!

My opinion. No offence intended.

Edited by payal7 - 07 September 2012 at 2:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxmuktha_cuteJulieDHillyloveVinnie79KhatamKahani

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I think Vikram should realise (and i think he is old enough to realise) that he needs to give space to Sugni - space for her to recover from the wound he inflicted on her.  AND he should do somthing about his marriage - either save or or break it.  But to break it he must do right by Reva too - yes she disappeared but that is the circumstances  - it is not as if she ran away from him and now returning to the fold.. so he must be fair to Reva too. 

But until he settles his home front - he should not trouble Sugni.  If their love is heaven-ordained, then it will stand the test of time, if their love is true as both claim it to be..  then it will wait until such time it can flourish. 

Sugni hit out in her anger and inflicted her own inuries by doing the sadharikai. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I agree with you 100% on that Zeezee55.

Vikram may not see the need for Sugni to have space but she certainly does.

If she told him that she is going away with her Mum for a few days and that is what she needs he would understand and agree. The problem is Sugni is now doing whatever Adi wants rather than what she thinks is right and hence remaining in the pot -boiler.

Edited by payal7 - 07 September 2012 at 2:59am

seemasrcroziaxxmuktha_cuteJulieDLaila2009KhatamKahani

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
How can sugni expect that she will remain in front of vikram-riva's eye and they will figure out their marriage.
it simply is not possible.Definately Vikram will try to reconcile with her.
Since they had not any conversation after break=up.you need to bring your emotion out...sugni brought her emotion out by doing her sardhakai.but Vikram didnt.
he need to clear tha fact that all happened was not intentional.it could never be...he dint know riva was alive ...
sugni had a good oppertunity to go to mumbai and have some peace of mind to her and vikram both...but ahh...she thinks by staying there she can help vik-riva reconsider their marrige.
that is no logic...we all heard the thing fire beneath the ash...past love is like that...distance and time would have heal it up...not daily contact...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxmuktha_cuteJulieDVinnie79KhatamKahani

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Again Hat's off the the writers for ignoring the logicial solutions to this problem because I  guess all of that would be to easy...Simple Solution  "SUGNI PLEASE LEAVE  THE VILLAGE" for a while.
Even when they do put them together, , nothing is being explained by Vickram  properly so the scens are wasted!  But I  guess that to would not fit into the story.

croziaxxSandy66muktha_cuteForeverSHINeeLaila2009KhatamKahani

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Vinnie

Are we not going back to standard Indian Soap opera mode?

Isn't not telling each other anything but exchanging pained expresssions the standard performance in these soap operas?

I mean why would you have a conversation or take a common sense approach like leave the village for a few days when a oppertunity presents itself (and it was always your dream to go to a city) so you can have a break and then are able to think clearly .

GOD what a waste of talent.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxmuktha_cuteKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index