Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Who do you think you are Barun! (Page 4)

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Yes Barun!! Who do you think you are?!

His best acc to me was the breakdown scene after the terrace scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikhni_arnanya

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Yes Barun!! Who do you think you are?!

His best acc to me was the breakdown scene after the terrace scene.

That was anybody's best ever, I don't remember any other actor pulling off an intensely emotional scene so perfectly!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_Lunaarnanya.MyriadOfHues.

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
1. BARUN's surprised light smile, after khushi shuts d door in get up of mami...
2. Again light smile, looking side ways from khushi, when the both saw payal has believed on their story about akash's suicide..
3. Expression while saying 'ya that one', while khushi was counting all marriage rituals n said suhagraat at last...
4. His expression when khushi 1st time winks to him and keep on winking as sing to save lavana n he says 'ok stop'
5. When khushi says 'Kuch Kuch hota hain mamiji...' N he says 'what crap' fab expression, slowly n sharply changing...

Wat u hv mention r my fav spec 3rd n 1st one...
He has killer skills...!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenipkvieweriris_iris2sikhni_arnanya

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

1. BARUN's surprised light smile, after khushi shuts d door in get up of mami...
2. Again light smile, looking side ways from khushi, when the both saw payal has believed on their story about akash's suicide..
3. Expression while saying 'ya that one', while khushi was counting all marriage rituals n said suhagraat at last...
4. His expression when khushi 1st time winks to him and keep on winking as sing to save lavana n he says 'ok stop'
5. When khushi says 'Kuch Kuch hota hain mamiji...' N he says 'what crap' fab expression, slowly n sharply changing...

Wat u hv mention r my fav spec 3rd n 1st one...
He has killer skills...!!!

Great list, you have really reminded me of so many beautiful scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

couchie1311 Groupbie
couchie1311
couchie1311

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
1. His disbelief and pain when he hears about Khushi's engagement

2. The relief on his face when he realises Khushi is fine, during the Payal - akash wedding, when he goes looking for her and NK. He just puts his head on the steering wheel for a second

3. His smile when she holds on to his vest after he revives her during the kidnapping track.. it was a smile that said he'd got her back and she's holding on again.. I loved it

4. His amused smile when she comes to tell him that their marriage is incomplete.. he is on a call and asks her to hold on. She is muttering to herself and he looks back and sees her worried face, he turns away with an amused, indulgent smile and cuts his call and goes to talk to her. It was such a natural, affectionate reaction. One of my favourites

5. His unhappiness, confusion when he's leaving for London.. he is so upset with himself for caring that much about Khushi and turns to go back to her when he is stopped by the kidnapper. Also the part where he shields her from the crowd and when she starts talking, interrupts saying you only have 3 minutes. His concern for her is obvious to both of them, but he doesnt want to discuss it

Barun made an amazing ASR. The character wouldnt be what it is without him. He just owned that role

ipkviewersikhni_arnanya

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by couchie1311

1. His disbelief and pain when he hears about Khushi's engagement

2. The relief on his face when he realises Khushi is fine, during the Payal - akash wedding, when he goes looking for her and NK. He just puts his head on the steering wheel for a second

3. His smile when she holds on to his vest after he revives her during the kidnapping track.. it was a smile that said he'd got her back and she's holding on again.. I loved it

4. His amused smile when she comes to tell him that their marriage is incomplete.. he is on a call and asks her to hold on. She is muttering to herself and he looks back and sees her worried face, he turns away with an amused, indulgent smile and cuts his call and goes to talk to her. It was such a natural, affectionate reaction. One of my favourites

5. His unhappiness, confusion when he's leaving for London.. he is so upset with himself for caring that much about Khushi and turns to go back to her when he is stopped by the kidnapper. Also the part where he shields her from the crowd and when she starts talking, interrupts saying you only have 3 minutes. His concern for her is obvious to both of them, but he doesnt want to discuss it

Barun made an amazing ASR. The character wouldnt be what it is without him. He just owned that role

ClapVery well made list 
Mani.raizada IF-Rockerz
Mani.raizada
Mani.raizada

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Awesome lovely post dear... My favorite : airpost scenes n KKGSR ko sharmana bhi aata hi scene... I became a crazy fan of Barun cuz of his outstanding expressions

sikhni_A_SoulArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mani.raizada

Awesome lovely post dear... My favorite : airpost scenes n KKGSR ko sharmana bhi aata hi scene... I became a crazy fan of Barun cuz of his outstanding expressions

Me too dear, me too

Go to top