Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who do you think you are Barun! (Page 3)

Shramya Senior Member
Shramya
Shramya

Joined: 05 September 2012
Posts: 450

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
There never has been a television actor, who can emote like Barun ,good looking and a great actor too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthikazcoolArshics

karthikazcool Senior Member
karthikazcool
karthikazcool

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 544

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
love barun... Monkey Iconhe the king of expressions!!! Monkey Icon Cici

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 15528

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shramya

There never has been a television actor, who can emote like Barun ,good looking and a great actor too

So true, shramu, tabhi to, we are still talking about IPKKND even months after its over
fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Joined: 29 July 2012
Posts: 4482

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
its really difficult to select top5
1.when he saw KHUSHI in red saree.. his eyes were mesmerizing
2.when he laughed for the 1st time
3.his loop sided smirk
4.they he winked at KHUSHI (my heart skipped a bit at that time)
5.his every expressions when he came on-screen his anger,his smile, everything
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 15528

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushi0310

its really difficult to select top5
1.when he saw KHUSHI in red saree.. his eyes were mesmerizing
2.when he laughed for the 1st time
3.his loop sided smirk
4.they he winked at KHUSHI (my heart skipped a bit at that time)
5.his every expressions when he came on-screen his anger,his smile, everything

You said right , everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fangurrl

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31354

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
if barun is there, all are my favorites.

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Joined: 21 February 2010
Posts: 10165

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
My fav 5

His reactions when he teases Khushi on the rasams and the 'lets go backwards' scene.

His face expression immediately after khushi asks 'how did you used to go on your dates with Sheetal, gadi main ya rickshaw mein'

The entire heartbreak scene after Khushi Shyam terrace scene.

The scene when he says to khushi that his mother committed suicide.

The small smile on his face on seeing Khushi in mami's costume at Gupta house before payash marriage.




Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 15528

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

My fav 5

His reactions when he teases Khushi on the rasams and the 'lets go backwards' scene.

His face expression immediately after khushi asks 'how did you used to go on your dates with Sheetal, gadi main ya rickshaw mein'

The entire heartbreak scene after Khushi Shyam terrace scene.

The scene when he says to khushi that his mother committed suicide.

The small smile on his face on seeing Khushi in mami's costume at Gupta house before payash marriage.






ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaViji79

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: shybabe   Replies: 288   Views: 70565

shybabe 288 70565 21 November 2014 at 7:10am by ArHiLover-x
BARUN SOBTI!!!! AWSOME EXPRESSIONS pics

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 450   Views: 90787

UltimateBarun 450 90787 01 September 2014 at 12:21am by xZoyax
BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fleeting.Romei   Replies: 51   Views: 21688

Fleeting.Romei 51 21688 09 July 2013 at 10:16pm by basb
THINK / OVER THINK

Author: sugarfreejalebi   Replies: 9   Views: 1536

sugarfreejalebi 9 1536 01 December 2011 at 10:49pm by Avana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index