Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tushi0310

its really difficult to select top5
1.when he saw KHUSHI in red saree.. his eyes were mesmerizing
2.when he laughed for the 1st time
3.his loop sided smirk
4.they he winked at KHUSHI (my heart skipped a bit at that time)
5.his every expressions when he came on-screen his anger,his smile, everything

You said right , everything
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if barun is there, all are my favorites.

Viji79 thumbnail
My fav 5

His reactions when he teases Khushi on the rasams and the 'lets go backwards' scene.

His face expression immediately after khushi asks 'how did you used to go on your dates with Sheetal, gadi main ya rickshaw mein'

The entire heartbreak scene after Khushi Shyam terrace scene.

The scene when he says to khushi that his mother committed suicide.

The small smile on his face on seeing Khushi in mami's costume at Gupta house before payash marriage.

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

My fav 5

His reactions when he teases Khushi on the rasams and the 'lets go backwards' scene.

His face expression immediately after khushi asks 'how did you used to go on your dates with Sheetal, gadi main ya rickshaw mein'

The entire heartbreak scene after Khushi Shyam terrace scene.

The scene when he says to khushi that his mother committed suicide.

The small smile on his face on seeing Khushi in mami's costume at Gupta house before payash marriage.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
DushtKanya thumbnail
Yes Barun!! Who do you think you are?!

His best acc to me was the breakdown scene after the terrace scene.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Yes Barun!! Who do you think you are?!

His best acc to me was the breakdown scene after the terrace scene.

That was anybody's best ever, I don't remember any other actor pulling off an intensely emotional scene so perfectly!
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1. BARUN's surprised light smile, after khushi shuts d door in get up of mami...
2. Again light smile, looking side ways from khushi, when the both saw payal has believed on their story about akash's suicide..
3. Expression while saying 'ya that one', while khushi was counting all marriage rituals n said suhagraat at last...
4. His expression when khushi 1st time winks to him and keep on winking as sing to save lavana n he says 'ok stop'
5. When khushi says 'Kuch Kuch hota hain mamiji...' N he says 'what crap' fab expression, slowly n sharply changing...

Wat u hv mention r my fav spec 3rd n 1st one...
He has killer skills...!!!
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Soul

1. BARUN's surprised light smile, after khushi shuts d door in get up of mami...
2. Again light smile, looking side ways from khushi, when the both saw payal has believed on their story about akash's suicide..
3. Expression while saying 'ya that one', while khushi was counting all marriage rituals n said suhagraat at last...
4. His expression when khushi 1st time winks to him and keep on winking as sing to save lavana n he says 'ok stop'
5. When khushi says 'Kuch Kuch hota hain mamiji...' N he says 'what crap' fab expression, slowly n sharply changing...

Wat u hv mention r my fav spec 3rd n 1st one...
He has killer skills...!!!

Great list, you have really reminded me of so many beautiful scenes.
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1. His disbelief and pain when he hears about Khushi's engagement

2. The relief on his face when he realises Khushi is fine, during the Payal - akash wedding, when he goes looking for her and NK. He just puts his head on the steering wheel for a second

3. His smile when she holds on to his vest after he revives her during the kidnapping track.. it was a smile that said he'd got her back and she's holding on again.. I loved it

4. His amused smile when she comes to tell him that their marriage is incomplete.. he is on a call and asks her to hold on. She is muttering to herself and he looks back and sees her worried face, he turns away with an amused, indulgent smile and cuts his call and goes to talk to her. It was such a natural, affectionate reaction. One of my favourites

5. His unhappiness, confusion when he's leaving for London.. he is so upset with himself for caring that much about Khushi and turns to go back to her when he is stopped by the kidnapper. Also the part where he shields her from the crowd and when she starts talking, interrupts saying you only have 3 minutes. His concern for her is obvious to both of them, but he doesnt want to discuss it

Barun made an amazing ASR. The character wouldnt be what it is without him. He just owned that role
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: couchie1311

1. His disbelief and pain when he hears about Khushi's engagement

2. The relief on his face when he realises Khushi is fine, during the Payal - akash wedding, when he goes looking for her and NK. He just puts his head on the steering wheel for a second

3. His smile when she holds on to his vest after he revives her during the kidnapping track.. it was a smile that said he'd got her back and she's holding on again.. I loved it

4. His amused smile when she comes to tell him that their marriage is incomplete.. he is on a call and asks her to hold on. She is muttering to herself and he looks back and sees her worried face, he turns away with an amused, indulgent smile and cuts his call and goes to talk to her. It was such a natural, affectionate reaction. One of my favourites

5. His unhappiness, confusion when he's leaving for London.. he is so upset with himself for caring that much about Khushi and turns to go back to her when he is stopped by the kidnapper. Also the part where he shields her from the crowd and when she starts talking, interrupts saying you only have 3 minutes. His concern for her is obvious to both of them, but he doesnt want to discuss it

Barun made an amazing ASR. The character wouldnt be what it is without him. He just owned that role

πŸ‘Very well made list