Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A Painful dream (Page 2)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

<font color="#FF00CC">ROFLROFL you cracked me..Ballu in dream wow your subconscious mind is addicted to MB..better get that out from the system before it becomes a drug...</font>

I am addicted to this show, but I don't think about it 24/7 especially during sleeping. I don't know why I had such a weird dream though ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Awww it's ok. Hota Hai...sab ko kabhi na kabhi aise daravne sapne aate hai
But ballu? Seriously?LOL

Yes, exactly why Ballu? LOL Confused
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

omg ... ROFL what a dream ... r ur dreams always full of action so no need 4 u 2 watch any action or thrillers ... ROFL by the way ... did u share ur dream with ur family members ... LOL

OMG, there is no fun having such dreams because it hurts a lot :( And yes, my dreams are always like that and worser than that. They are so disturbing especially when my family is involved in a murder something. I wake up crying. I get so happy whenever I wake up and realize that it was just a dream!!! Big smile
I haven't gotten a chance to tell my family about this one since I just had it! LOL

dewdropred

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
lol, guys what's so funny about this? If you guys have a scary dream, then you guys will realize how disturbing they are when someone kidnapps you, murder you, drown you or do something to your family.   Cry
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

omg ... ROFL what a dream ... r ur dreams always full of action so no need 4 u 2 watch any action or thrillers ... ROFL by the way ... did u share ur dream with ur family members ... LOL

OMG, there is no fun having such dreams because it hurts a lot :( And yes, my dreams are always like that and worser than that. They are so disturbing especially when my family is involved in a murder something. I wake up crying. I get so happy whenever I wake up and realize that it was just a dream!!! Big smile

I haven't gotten a chance to tell my family about this one since I just had it! LOL

take care of urself ... dont think a lot specially before u go to bed ... free ur mind ... b calm ... hope fully such type of night mares dont bother u in future ...

_Darling_

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

</div>

<div>

take care of urself ... dont think a lot specially before u go to bed ... free ur mind ... b calm ... hope fully such type of night mares dont bother u in future ...

I do think but I never think of such scary things. I only think of my mom, God, and someone else and they all make me smile and happy. But instead I end up having such weird dreams most of the times LOL
SensualDesire Newbie
SensualDesire
SensualDesire

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
ROFL
anjaliipkknd IF-Dazzler
anjaliipkknd
anjaliipkknd

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
what a dreamROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index