India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A Dream!

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Last night I had a really really scary dream   Cry Ballu is my father in the dream and he wants to kill me because I am girl Shocked Confused   My name is not Madhu or Trishna but starts from S. Don't remember the exact name at the moment. My sister( here in the real I see my real life sister unlike Father who is a show character) and I live in someone else's house. Our mother lives with us too.   But then Ballu finds out that I am alive. I am around 18-20 years old and I am the same age in real life too. My mom, sister and everyone else screams but Ballu takes me. Balraj has A LOT of guards and even Police are scared of him Confused There is a soccer game something and Ballu also his men throws those big balls on my head. Not once but a lot of times. I feel like dying because of my head being hit by those big balls. I still have hope that he is my father and wont do anything to me. I run away because of the pain but Ballu orders his men to kill me. They shoot me not once but 3+ times Cry Then I was buried and it was so so scary under the ground Cry However, I am still alive but they don't know. I somehow come out after they leave and run home. I don't know why Ballu men come our house to check for something. . My sister tries to hide me somewhere where none would find out no matter how smart they are. I have this kind of bed in real life, and I see the same bed in dream. There is a really secret hidden place where one can hide and none will find out But my books were there before that hidden's place door. It takes a lot of time to move those books so I can open the door of that hidden place and hide. But I decide to hide under the books than in that hidden place because I didn't have any time especially when Ballu's men were just 10 feet away from my room. Anyways, I somehow fit there quickly and my sister put the books around that hidden place where I was hidding. BUT one of men already sees me behind the books And is in shock That I was ALIVE!! Shocked I come out and try to run away. Ballu is with police. I scream for CID protection. They are ready to protect me but Ballu has this huge Rifle which can even destroy a room in one shot, so they are scared. I run to bathroom and someone was with me too. I don't know who that person is, but he is one of those who cares about me, love me, and want me alive. I thought I was save at least in a locked bathroom but Ballu is saying he will just shoot and this whole bathroom will be destroyed in shooting one bullet. That guy and I hold each other close, shut our ears, and get ready to die. We wait for the blast and are extremely sad and imagine how our bodies will be destroyed in one second in this blast. The blast is about to happen and there I open my Eyes and come back to reality and realize that thanks God, it was a dream!   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_birdstressreliefSHARVANISnakeEyesnoaccount

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Last night I had a really really scary dream   Cry Ballu is my father in the dream and he wants to kill me because I am girl Shocked Confused   My name is not Madhu or Trishna but starts from S. Don't remember the exact name at the moment. My sister( here in the real I see my real life sister unlike Father who is a show character) and I live in someone else's house. Our mother lives with us too.   But then Ballu finds out that I am alive. I am around 18-20 years old and I am the same age in real life too. My mom, sister and everyone else screams but Ballu takes me. Balraj has A LOT of guards and even Police are scared of him Confused There is a soccer game something and Ballu also his men throws those big balls on my head. Not once but a lot of times. I feel like dying because of my head being hit by those big balls. I still have hope that he is my father and wont do anything to me. I run away because of the pain but Ballu orders his men to kill me. They shoot me not once but 3+ times Cry Then I was buried and it was so so scary under the ground Cry However, I am still alive but they don't know. I somehow come out after they leave and run home. I don't know why Ballu men come our house to check for something. . My sister tries to hide me somewhere where none would find out no matter how smart they are. I have this kind of bed in real life, and I see the same bed in dream. There is a really secret hidden place where one can hide and none will find out But my books were there before that hidden's place door. It takes a lot of time to move those books so I can open the door of that hidden place and hide. But I decide to hide under the books than in that hidden place because I didn't have any time especially when Ballu's men were just 10 feet away from my room. Anyways, I somehow fit there quickly and my sister put the books around that hidden place where I was hidding. BUT one of men already sees me behind the books And is in shock That I was ALIVE!! Shocked I come out and try to run away. Ballu is with police. I scream for CID protection. They are ready to protect me but Ballu has this huge Rifle which can even destroy a room in one shot, so they are scared. I run to bathroom and someone was with me too. I don't know who that person is, but he is one of those who cares about me, love me, and want me alive. I thought I was save at least in a locked bathroom but Ballu is saying he will just shoot and this whole bathroom will be destroyed in shooting one bullet. That guy and I hold each other close, shut our ears, and get ready to die. We wait for the blast and are extremely sad and imagine how our bodies will be destroyed in one second in this blast. The blast is about to happen and there I open my Eyes and come back to reality and realize that thanks God, it was a dream!   

LOL just read the first line"saaw dream, ballu is my father"ROFL omggg this line cracked me up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Lolzzz
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
lol where did this come from? I had posted this topic yesterday but I think IF has posted my topic twice Confused
blue_bird Groupbie
blue_bird
blue_bird

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLlol...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index