Afsar Bitiya

Prishna - a magical couple!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Prishna - Pintu and Krishna  
are  indeed a magical couple 😊  

I thought of sharing with all of you their journey till now.

Pintu - a handsome young lad always seeking and getting attention( that is understandable...) from peers...
Krishna - a simple ( beautiful...too..naturally...),girl with high values and unassuming.

Pintu - not interested in studies and academics - does not see the  importance as he is born into a rich family...
Krishna - belonging to a lower middle class family which has struggled along their way and so understands and values education.

Pintu - does not believe in following rules as he feels rules are meant to be broken - 
sometimes for the ishtyle part ( like in not wearing helmet...) and sometimes for the welfare ...( in tit for tat cases )where he feels that one should be spoken in the language they understand.
Krishna - always abides by the rules irrespective of any situation or circumstance..

Pintu getting attracted to Krishna for her simplicity, honesty, calm disposition and ability to discriminate between right and wrong.
Krishna on the other hand drawn towards Pintu after noting that he can be changed for the better if given the right vibes ( as seen in the helmet wearing...) and also seeing his golden heart rather than his brash approach!

The story moves into this beautiful stage where each one is not sure of how to confess to the other about their feelings and how circumstances force them to confide and commit themselves to one another.

Unhe chahana hamari kamzori hai, 
Unse keh nahi pana hamari majburi hai, 
Wo kyun nahi samajhte hamari khamoshi ko, 
Kya pyaar ka izhaar karna zaruri hai 

To add to all this is their patience to wait for getting family support to move their friendship forward and give it a name of a relationship.

Each one gives the other the much needed space... though as an audience we sometimes want things going on at a faster pace...😛

The magical manner of their walking together, the humour in their romance and the subtle way of letting each other know how much they care and love each other!

Kehna to bahut kuch chahte the UNKO...
magar zubaan ne saath na diya...
kabhi waqt ki khamoshi mein khamosh rahe HUM...
to kabhi UNKI khamoshi ne kuch kehne na diya...

To put the other before you is the key in any great relationship and if one has complete confidence in the spouse what we get is this magical couple affectionately called Prishna by all of us here!

Really love you two...
Both Kinshuk and Mitali are doing a fabulous job and keep up the great work!
Loving every bit of your performance - and surely you deserve to be Mr and Mrs Bhagalpur!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Shanti a really beautiful post on Prishna
and there is nothing to add from my side
⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️
Edited by taahir004 - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Unka😊😊 jaadu mujh par asar kar raha hai...😃

No WU means I can always find a way of putting a long post to express my feelings on this magical jodi!
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome post on Prishna.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

Wow awesome post on Prishna.

😊
Thank you 😊
martalinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love your post about prishna. 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: martalinda

I love your post about prishna. 

Thank you so much - I love them too that prompted me to write!😃
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post about prishna
Love the title and it suits our Prishna
most beautiful post
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shanti di AWOSOME POST . I don't have words to describe it . how beautifully u wrote the whole magical journey of Prishna right from day1 to now . AWOSOME .Truly Prishna are Magical jodi who have trust on each other , who love each other , who understands each other , who have faith on each other , who care for each other and what not .Their bondin is unbreakable and truly Magical. 😳 Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago