kriti99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
pappa and mumma guggal, are putting too much pressure on suvreen.

instead of helping her and giving her courage, they are making her even more nervous about her exams.

thank god yuvraj and the gang is there to hep, teach and give her courage! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanya_ManYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i agree yaar dey r not understandin her dey just wanna c her makin in the tops 
ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriti99

instead of helping her and giving her courage, they are making her even more nervous about her exams.

yes sumtimes high pressure leads  to low marks and den if suvi become nervous in the exam top studnets also will get low marks.  I think dey shoul support suvi and ask her to get higher marks dan asking to top the exam. Den there is a motivation to get higher marks than nervous.  

In my case , i m happy that my parents never presserized me to top the exam and instead dey support me to study by giving me space.They advices me hw importnat education is. u knw when a student determined then they can do anything. so parents should support and increase the confidence of child.

In Sri lanka most of the parents pressurized students to enter university. In ma case i m happy with the support of my parents,  i m uni student. i know my parents incresed my confidenc instead of keep pressering me. i watched tv and i did everything with studies and ma parents never stopped me    
kriti99 thumbnail
yeah well your lucky! :)

many parents (like shown in sg) really pressuirize their kids.

ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah well your lucky! :)

many parents (like shown in sg) really pressuirize their kids.

yes i am a lucky person and u knw wat in ma childhood i am addicted to tv and anyone never considered i will enter a university but with advices of my parents i am in a uni nw. 
However, the gud thing of my childhood is i learned Hindi form tv though i was nt gud at studies earlier.  
kriti99 thumbnail
oh thats really good :)
you have really nice parents then. lol
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agree..Bechara yuvi sumhow made her calm down by teachng her bt nxt day mumma and puppa guggal again made her nervous..and completely agree dat wen u r nervous + pressurized..u wl most probably lead to problms...
bt isnt it strange guys?? atleast i thot d exams wl come aftr electns bt they arrived b4..:-P
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agreee!! PG did a bit jyada, bechari suvi got so nervous then toh hope c ll do best. 
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suvreen parents are too strict and unreasonbale at times.. They send her to delhi to study in a top notch college which is a co-ed and expect her to not talk with guys..🤔  and now this ''simple'' demand will put unnecessary pressure on her and she might crumble.. the worst is if incase she dsnt get top marks they will blame it entirely on the company she keeps..And the solution they will come up with is grounding her which is not fair..Thank god my parents are not like that and I have always done good in my studies so far...
ReenuG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's the parents job to scare kid for exams.. Hopefuly some parents will learns some thing from this show and stop doing that!