Strange love! (Page 2)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by sun29

Ahana falling  on her own and nidhi getting super annoyed hearing her praise her hubby should have been the extreme this track should have gone...I fail to understand what is the purpose of playing with ahana's feelings other than irritating ashutosh and wanting to make ahana a bait and teach her a lesson?...this track makes no sense...and trust me Sujata like all the other tracks ...this will end abruptly too without any explanation ...and we will be left baffled as ever...

nidhi was expecting ashutosh to put a stop to this by telling ahana he is married ...why I have no idea...ahana the character and the role itself makes no sense...amar was enough ...why mess  it up more...

Sajani...Ahana would never have assumed that AShutosh was single if Nidhi had not said that to her...it would have just been a little crush...Nidhi is the one who is fueling the fire by feeding her with lies...and then, she wants Ashutosh to clarify the truth...it does not make sense even in a convoluted way!

Sujatha that is what I said...I have no idea why was she expecting Ashu to douse the fire she fuelled in ahana...she is selfishly playing with another girl.'feelings..imagine the humiliation ,embarrassment she will feel I mean  ahana when she realises all along she was being taken for a ride...poor girl...

Totally...and just imagine what her opinion of Nidhi will be..!

anurti Senior Member
anurti
anurti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

I remember that line of Nidhi's...when she said that she could tolerate anybody else's presence between them...that she would kill anyone who tried to get anywhere near Ashutosh...today, the same Nidhi is encouraging another woman to flirt with her husband and even telling her that he is unmarried...does hurt and ego cause such a major shift in attitude...I don't know about the others but I can't even think of encouraging another woman to flirt with my husband...although i do tease him when they do...but the point is both of us have a good laugh about it...!

In this context, Ashu's lines are significant...kya se kya hogaye...love does make you do really strange things...it strips you of shame and self-esteem even...but does it do this to you...what are your thoughts?

Sujatha , I totally agree with u. Even I cant think of encouraging other women to flirt with my hubby. But this is KTLK we cant expect any sense from KPji.

But I am more disappointed with Ashu than Nidhi , is this the same Ashu who had gone to Kerala to meet Nidhi. Shayad After marriage ,"Ghar ki murgi dal barabar". wala hisaab hai yahan par. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurti

I remember that line of Nidhi's...when she said that she could tolerate anybody else's presence between them...that she would kill anyone who tried to get anywhere near Ashutosh...today, the same Nidhi is encouraging another woman to flirt with her husband and even telling her that he is unmarried...does hurt and ego cause such a major shift in attitude...I don't know about the others but I can't even think of encouraging another woman to flirt with my husband...although i do tease him when they do...but the point is both of us have a good laugh about it...!

In this context, Ashu's lines are significant...kya se kya hogaye...love does make you do really strange things...it strips you of shame and self-esteem even...but does it do this to you...what are your thoughts?

Sujatha , I totally agree with u. Even I cant think of encouraging other women to flirt with my hubby. But this is KTLK we cant expect any sense from KPji.

But I am more disappointed with Ashu than Nidhi , is this the same Ashu who had gone to Kerala to meet Nidhi. Shayad After marriage ,"Ghar ki murgi dal barabar". wala hisaab hai yahan par. LOL

All I  will say is one person's stupidity does not excuse another...and this applies to both of them...!

anurtiSSA777

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Nidhi wanted Ashu to get angry and to tell her that he is married. It will give her the satisfaction that of she is one and only in Ashu's life and the assurance that her place is still above all in his heart. The assurance she is waiting for and in way to get this she is messing up things and behaving like an insane. Till Ashu didn't told Ahana to work under him only Nidhi never indulge Amar. But only after this she is going to indulge him (as per pre-cap).
I am not liking this track . Using others emotion for their own interest. Too mean.  I can't enjoy this track. It is black comedy not light hearted one which I was expecting. Hope it doesn't stay long and becomes a torture.
Good post Sujatha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSSA777ttrocks

anurti Senior Member
anurti
anurti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Nidhi wanted Ashu to get angry and to tell her that he is married. It will give her the satisfaction that of she is one and only in Ashu's life and the assurance that her place is still above all in his heart. The assurance she is waiting for and in way to get this she is messing up things and behaving like an insane. Till Ashu didn't told Ahana to work under him only Nidhi never indulge Amar. But only after this she is going to indulge him (as per pre-cap).
I am not liking this track . Using others emotion for their own interest. Too mean.  I can't enjoy this track. It is black comedy not light hearted one which I was expecting. Hope it doesn't stay long and becomes a torture.
Good post Sujatha.

@ bold I totally agree with u Koyel.

SSA777koyelbasu

anurti Senior Member
anurti
anurti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anurti

All I  will say is one person's stupidity does not excuse another...and this applies to both of them...!

Exactly. 
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
There are two things...we have come across over and again..

>>> Viewers are supposed to suffer from that Ghajini syndrome

>>> Every track HAS to touch the ugly extreme limit...

I am 100% sure, that the moment AshNi reunite, we wont get to see any of these characters or even if they are there, they simply forget that they had crush on these two...D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkkoyelbasuttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

There are two things...we have come across over and again..

>>> Viewers are supposed to suffer from that Ghajini syndrome

>>> Every track HAS to touch the ugly extreme limit...

I am 100% sure, that the moment AshNi reunite, we wont get to see any of these characters or even if they are there, they simply forget that they had crush on these two...D'oh

Mudra...I even prefer Mallika to this...at least there was a reason to it...this is beyond any reason...and I am simply unable to connect...

Why turn a beatuiful love story into Comedy Central!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasuttrocks

Go to top