Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nidhi wanted Ashu to get angry and to tell her that he is married. It will give her the satisfaction that of she is one and only in Ashu's life and the assurance that her place is still above all in his heart. The assurance she is waiting for and in way to get this she is messing up things and behaving like an insane. Till Ashu didn't told Ahana to work under him only Nidhi never indulge Amar. But only after this she is going to indulge him (as per pre-cap).
I am not liking this track . Using others emotion for their own interest. Too mean.  I can't enjoy this track. It is black comedy not light hearted one which I was expecting. Hope it doesn't stay long and becomes a torture.
Good post Sujatha.
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Nidhi wanted Ashu to get angry and to tell her that he is married. It will give her the satisfaction that of she is one and only in Ashu's life and the assurance that her place is still above all in his heart. The assurance she is waiting for and in way to get this she is messing up things and behaving like an insane. Till Ashu didn't told Ahana to work under him only Nidhi never indulge Amar. But only after this she is going to indulge him (as per pre-cap).
I am not liking this track . Using others emotion for their own interest. Too mean.  I can't enjoy this track. It is black comedy not light hearted one which I was expecting. Hope it doesn't stay long and becomes a torture.
Good post Sujatha.

@ bold I totally agree with u Koyel.

anurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

All I  will say is one person's stupidity does not excuse another...and this applies to both of them...!

Exactly. 
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
There are two things...we have come across over and again..

>>> Viewers are supposed to suffer from that Ghajini syndrome

>>> Every track HAS to touch the ugly extreme limit...

I am 100% sure, that the moment AshNi reunite, we wont get to see any of these characters or even if they are there, they simply forget that they had crush on these two...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

There are two things...we have come across over and again..

>>> Viewers are supposed to suffer from that Ghajini syndrome

>>> Every track HAS to touch the ugly extreme limit...

I am 100% sure, that the moment AshNi reunite, we wont get to see any of these characters or even if they are there, they simply forget that they had crush on these two...

Mudra...I even prefer Mallika to this...at least there was a reason to it...this is beyond any reason...and I am simply unable to connect...

Why turn a beatuiful love story into Comedy Central!
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[I even prefer Mallika to this...at least there was a reason to it...this is beyond any reason...and I am simply unable to connect...

Why turn a beatuiful love story into Comedy Central]

Sujatha,  If it becomes pure Comedy to lighten the pain of separation then it would have been worked for me, but it is not comedy it is sadistic pleasure.

Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
swathimanjula69 thumbnail
KPji will be having clearcut solution for the problems Ashni were facing. By Amar's entry Ashu will realise how the other will get irritated if their attention moves away. In two or three days time he will analysis his actions with mallika who claims to be his good friend. I think some of his EGO will vanish and he may make up his mind to move forward for theunion with his wife. Then come new intern and ashu.I think Ashu might have told the intern that he's married to Dr.Nidhi and will request his intern to flirt with him to make Nidhi avoid Amar for her safety sake. As Ashu has overheard nidhi encouraging the intern from canteen the other day so might have tuned things like that. The case with Amar as well ashu knows nidhi has already conveyed him she's married and on humanitarian consideration she saved. Why she's soft with him is to get the truth out of the Guy to help the promise. she has sensed that Amar is tricky person and will not disclose truth through straight way. she's just acting according to his tune to make out the truth same way she used to trick kids to make them eat medicines+giving them injections. This will make Ashu realise that she's Matured person and he should respect her for actions and emotions Ok Pls all of you request KPji to unite Ashni for better scenes and story
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swathimanjula69

KPji will be having clearcut solution for the problems Ashni were facing. By Amar's entry Ashu will realise how the other will get irritated if their attention moves away. In two or three days time he will analysis his actions with mallika who claims to be his good friend. I think some of his EGO will vanish and he may make up his mind to move forward for theunion with his wife. Then come new intern and ashu.I think Ashu might have told the intern that he's married to Dr.Nidhi and will request his intern to flirt with him to make Nidhi avoid Amar for her safety sake. As Ashu has overheard nidhi encouraging the intern from canteen the other day so might have tuned things like that. The case with Amar as well ashu knows nidhi has already conveyed him she's married and on humanitarian consideration she saved. Why she's soft with him is to get the truth out of the Guy to help the promise. she has sensed that Amar is tricky person and will not disclose truth through straight way. she's just acting according to his tune to make out the truth same way she used to trick kids to make them eat medicines+giving them injections. This will make Ashu realise that she's Matured person and he should respect her for actions and emotions Ok Pls all of you request KPji to unite Ashni for better scenes and story

👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Excellent analysis SwathiManjulaji!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thank u for bringing out Nidhi's reasons too. Although, I truly dont like the current track of Amar and Nidhi & Ahana and Ashu interaction, I feel really sad that when Ashu was over-indulging Mallu, everyone was putting fwd. the logical & psychological reasons of his behavior. Based on that, Ashu was always justified. 😲 Now, Nidhi is also stressed, hurt and undermined, then everyone is hellbent on condemning her. Either as a wife or as an intern -- everything that she does is unfathomable & unpardonable 😡 Agreed that she should not do what she has been doing with Ahana, but, she is not indulging Amar as Ashu used to do with Mallu. So, rather than feeling jealous Ashu should introspect and realize how Nidhi must hv felt during Mallu track. Nidhi isnt that immature that she cant understand Amar is deliberately flirting with her, but, she successfully manages the distance and treats him as her patient only. And that is far better than "Sabse achchi dost " & "12 saal ki dosti" of Mallu track. -- My POV only; absolutely not for offending any member & encouraging any further discussion.
Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tupu...I don't know how active a member you were during the previous Mallika track...you may not even be aware of the level of condemnation that Ashutosh's actions merited...I don't think anyone in their right mind would justify what was done to Nidhi as a character then...and I don't think anyone did...

Beyond that, everyone has a right to justify what they feel is right,...the forum does not prevent people from exercising their free will or thought...if people feel the need to make the effort for a character, then they will...if they don't, then that is also their will...I don't think it is polite to comment further on that...just like you are free to do exactly as you please and express whatever you will about whichever character...

I do not wish to carry this debate further either...however, since the comment was made on a thread initiated by me, I felt the need to clarify...!