Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I remember that line of Nidhi's...when she said that she could tolerate anybody else's presence between them...that she would kill anyone who tried to get anywhere near Ashutosh...today, the same Nidhi is encouraging another woman to flirt with her husband and even telling her that he is unmarried...does hurt and ego cause such a major shift in attitude...I don't know about the others but I can't even think of encouraging another woman to flirt with my husband...although i do tease him when they do...but the point is both of us have a good laugh about it...!

In this context, Ashu's lines are significant...kya se kya hogaye...love does make you do really strange things...it strips you of shame and self-esteem even...but does it do this to you...what are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Ahana falling  on her own and nidhi getting super annoyed hearing her praise her hubby should have been the extreme this track should have gone...I fail to understand what is the purpose of playing with ahana's feelings other than irritating ashutosh and wanting to make ahana a bait and teach her a lesson?...this track makes no sense...and trust me Sujata like all the other tracks ...this will end abruptly too without any explanation ...and we will be left baffled as ever...

nidhi was expecting ashutosh to put a stop to this by telling ahana he is married ...why I have no idea...ahana the character and the role itself makes no sense...amar was enough ...why mess  it up more...
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

I remember that line of Nidhi's...when she said that she could tolerate anybody else's presence between them...that she would kill anyone who tried to get anywhere near Ashutosh...today, the same Nidhi is encouraging another woman to flirt with her husband and even telling her that he is unmarried...does hurt and ego cause such a major shift in attitude...I don't know about the others but I can't even think of encouraging another woman to flirt with my husband...although i do tease him when they do...but the point is both of us have a good laugh about it...!

In this context, Ashu's lines are significant...kya se kya hogaye...love does make you do really strange things...it strips you of shame and self-esteem even...but does it do this to you...what are your thoughts?

Sujatha, love does make you do strange things, but not to the extend that you play silly games with others feelings.  This fight is between a husband and a wife.  Why get others involved, especially innocent bystanders.

This track makes no sense whatsoever. 

Edited by SSA777 - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

Ahana falling  on her own and nidhi getting super annoyed hearing her praise her hubby should have been the extreme this track should have gone...I fail to understand what is the purpose of playing with ahana's feelings other than irritating ashutosh and wanting to make ahana a bait and teach her a lesson?...this track makes no sense...and trust me Sujata like all the other tracks ...this will end abruptly too without any explanation ...and we will be left baffled as ever...

nidhi was expecting ashutosh to put a stop to this by telling ahana he is married ...why I have no idea...ahana the character and the role itself makes no sense...amar was enough ...why mess  it up more...

Sajani...Ahana would never have assumed that AShutosh was single if Nidhi had not said that to her...it would have just been a little crush...Nidhi is the one who is fueling the fire by feeding her with lies...and then, she wants Ashutosh to clarify the truth...it does not make sense even in a convoluted way!
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Suj and Sun ..agree with ur posts...

Really its sad to see th way Nidhi is behaving... ! Ok she wants to irritate Ashu thru Ahana.. but how can she ever say that he is unmarried.. or encourage another woman to flirt with him?? 

Really not done..! 

Atleast keep some respect for the institution of marriage..! 

I guess this is the problem with this show... either the track will b super negative. n stretch for months no end... or super weird.. with crazy pace.. or diabetically romantic for the least part..  .. theres nothing called BALANCE in the tracks! 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sajani...Ahana would never have assumed that AShutosh was single if Nidhi had not said that to her...it would have just been a little crush...Nidhi is the one who is fueling the fire by feeding her with lies...and then, she wants Ashutosh to clarify the truth...it does not make sense even in a convoluted way!

Sujatha that is what I said...I have no idea why was she expecting Ashu to douse the fire she fuelled in ahana...she is selfishly playing with another girl.'feelings..imagine the humiliation ,embarrassment she will feel I mean  ahana when she realises all along she was being taken for a ride...poor girl...
Edited by sun29 - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Tanu, since you keep track of the padosi show, I think you will remember the Ronit epi...and the leads had not even confessed their love for each other at that point in time...silly or otherwise, even while the female lead fawned over ROnit, she never hid her marital status...and yet, had some pretty nasty lines thrown at her...this track is like a super stretch of that epi...except that they are both guilty...how long this can sustain is beyond me...

Both of them need not hide their marital status,...instead both Ahana and Amar can flirt with them because they don't think that their marital status is reason to stop liking them...a crush, you know...no serious involvement of feelings...and these two are unable to stop responding to their flirtations simply because they are bound by their egos...none of the characters would have been butchered and the J track could have still played out...!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

Sujatha that is what I said...I have no idea why was she expecting Ashu to douse the fire she fuelled in ahana...she is selfishly playing with another girl.'feelings..imagine the humiliation ,embarrassment she will feel I mean  ahana when she realises all along she was being taken for a ride...poor girl...

Totally...and just imagine what her opinion of Nidhi will be..!
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sujatha , I totally agree with u. Even I cant think of encouraging other women to flirt with my hubby. But this is KTLK we cant expect any sense from KPji.

But I am more disappointed with Ashu than Nidhi , is this the same Ashu who had gone to Kerala to meet Nidhi. Shayad After marriage ,"Ghar ki murgi dal barabar". wala hisaab hai yahan par. ðŸ˜†
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurti

Sujatha , I totally agree with u. Even I cant think of encouraging other women to flirt with my hubby. But this is KTLK we cant expect any sense from KPji.

But I am more disappointed with Ashu than Nidhi , is this the same Ashu who had gone to Kerala to meet Nidhi. Shayad After marriage ,"Ghar ki murgi dal barabar". wala hisaab hai yahan par. ðŸ˜†

All I  will say is one person's stupidity does not excuse another...and this applies to both of them...!