Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's conditions to bring back shyam...

mannu0816 Groupbie
mannu0816
mannu0816

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
After seeing his Di not eating and taking medicines...and after seeing Khushi disturbed by Dadi's taunting...Arnav might decide to bring Shaym back to RM, but with following conditions...
 - Quick remarriage should happen, as he doesn't want Shyam to take advantage of Khushi as they are not properly married...
 - Dadi's taunting must stop...or else he will buy her the tickets to Ashram...

And arnav and khushi might decide to expose Shyam in front of Anjali slowly...
However, on the wedding day, Shyam will expose Garima's truth, as he will get doubt on Garima's absence during the on coming rituals...

What say guys??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilakirangem_14KushiArnavaahan1ReginaPhalange-sadianabilravalisharma06gunayaarsmitarRaadhiyaaaMihrimah

crazee4maan Senior Member
crazee4maan
crazee4maan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I think you are right! Another thing might happen is that Arnav will find out that there are  difference of opinions in the house that dont match his way of thinking.  so Arnav might decide to marry Khushi and leave the RM, and try to keep tabs secretly. 

I just dont know whats going to happen with Garima's truth and snakewa might snoop around and eavesdrop and figure out what happened in the past. I believe that Garima was friends with Arnavs mom and told her about her husband having an affair. Who knows if that is true or not, but i highly doubt she is the "other" woman. Since Shashi is in the picture still that would be a hell of alot awkward if she once had an affair and it had to go down like this. 

I seriously hate Daadi more than Snakewa and thats saying sooo much!!! Someone grt that budiya out of the RM!!!

Edited by crazee4maan - 07 September 2012 at 12:39am
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I have a feeling Shaym already know about the affair he has done his home work and thats why it was so easy to brainwash the family with his charm and sweet words... 
Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
me too thinking it..seeing Dadi's constant taunting to Khushi may lead Arnav asking quick remarriage of them n then he'll bring back Shyam...I was thinking it yerterday..he may call the whole family n say it clear that he wants marry first before bringing Shyam..i dont think anyone will offend it...everyone will be happy in RM
abi_augi Senior Member
abi_augi
abi_augi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

While buying tickets to dadi, ask him to buy tickets to Anjali too... She needs some KITKAT break...

Edited by abi_augi - 07 September 2012 at 3:18am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top