CV's - PLEASE FIX THE LOGIC ISSUES.

Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I really wonder on lots of Logical issues on this show. I really understand that people like mami , Anjali, Akash, dadi may not trust Khushi. But why don't they trust Arnav. Finally he is telling that he was about to be killed but no weight age to that statement. We understand the situation of Anjali but still that doesn't mean that Arnav is not so important. His life threat is not so important. Why no one cared about him. Khushi, Payal, bhuaji, nani trusted and loved Arnav more than anyone in RM.

Why no one in the house have any brains. Why no one tried to understand things better or clarify things better. Lets see the people who know either the partial truth or full truth are Khushi, Payal, Arnav, NK, Mami, everyone accused Shyam and also they don't have any personal reason against Shyam and everyone love Anjali.  What is the need for this many people from the family to point fingers at one person.  Does it mean that everyone knows about Arnav's Kidnap before the family gets to know are all Stupids  and not trust worthy and rest are all People with brains or what. Come on don't joke. See obviously Shyam lost the battle but CV's are simply dragging this to make it look more complex and prove that Shyam is a deadly villain. This way of projecting him a villain doesn't show that he is a great villain it more shows that the People in RM are more dumb and stupid and doest have brains. Its obvious that just  to drag they are doing this. All of a sudden Anjali didn't care about Arnav she was worried only about Shyam. From that point Bro-Sis Chemistry gone. Arnav is true to his sis where as she is not the same. She is not worried that what Arnav went thru in the Kidnap. No one tried to Understand or identify WHO THE KIDNAPPERS ARE?. Lets assume that its not shyam then who is that. How mami and /khushi know that Arnav is kidnapped. How Khushi saved him. What is the respect for Khushi who saved the life of Arnav from any kidnappers. So Arnav's life mean nothing to anyone dont they respect the person who did that irrespective of what she is. Why Akash didn't try to find that. Its SUPER ILLOGICAL. PLEASE CV'S THINK. I am Sure Akshay and Deepali are good actors they should be given more scope. They are seriously wasted.

There are many ways to bring back Shyam and show his villanism. This is not the only way. Seriously very boring to have the same things in different ways. Shyam remains cunning and scheming and everyone remains dumb from the beginning of the show. Almost from Feb it started with Arnav then mami and now dadi for talking ill about Khushi's character. Its disgusting more than 8 months the same thing and questioning the fidelity of khushi. SUCKS. Please move on its disgusting and it has crossed all the limits. CV's seriously stop this blame on Khushi and this mistrust on Arnav Statement. This is absolutely illogical. This is seriously disgusting and unnecessary dragging. I really wonder that how they find Shyam as a trustworthy person than Arnav.

I seriously want Arnav to tell Anjali and dadi to move out of RM and live with Shyam.  Where Arnav can appoint his spy's around Anjali for her security. Or else Anjali can Propose to Shyam to Stay away from RM for everyone's good. I want to see the reaction of Shyam When Anjali tell him that they can move out of RM and live in their own house. And Shyam doesn't have to loose the self respect in RM. WOOOWWW that would be Kick Ass. Bcoz that will bring Shyam to Square one. Anjali should refuse to take money from Arnav and she should give all her properties back to Arnav. Arnav should stop giving money to Anjali and also he should move all the properties from Anjali's name to his. We want to see the reaction of Shyam when he come to know that She have nothing. Shyam can act for sometime but he cant continue that long. Bcoz for him money is everything. This is a tough treatment to Anjali but she has to go thru that to know the real face of Shyam. Arnav should understand and do this.

For more than 1 year Shyam was putting everyone on their nerves. We want to See Shyam going through a hell. Wooowww' I would Love to watch that
Edited by Sheerinbanu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you double post your points here but it's alright. i get what you mean .. i completely agree .. after this week episodes .. i lost interest in all these mess .. i usually have patience for all these little things but today -- my string got loose and lost it all.  No more bushing around - get to the point and yes, make all these people smart .. Anjali was smart then and blackmailed khushi to work for the RM .. why can't she see the logic in this. I understand her condition .. but whatever happen in the past episodes is out of the question *sighed* i just want a good reason for everything that had happened.  There so many loose ends and bloopers. I just can't stand it anymore :( - I miss all these good dialogues and love exchanges among the people in the house ...
Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: c3cilia

you double post your points here but it's alright. i get what you mean .. i completely agree .. after this week episodes .. i lost interest in all these mess .. i usually have patience for all these little things but today -- my string got loose and lost it all.  No more bushing around - get to the point and yes, make all these people smart .. Anjali was smart then and blackmailed khushi to work for the RM .. why can't she see the logic in this. I understand her condition .. but whatever happen in the past episodes is out of the question *sighed* i just want a good reason for everything that had happened.  There so many loose ends and bloopers. I just can't stand it anymore :( - I miss all these good dialogues and love exchanges among the people in the house ...

Too much of bloopers. No one doubted about her injury in the legs. Arnav not keen in knowing that strange wire in the house. Arnav not keen in investigating about the trauma she went thru and about Shyam's back ground etc., So strange.
Sheerinbanu thumbnail
I really missed one more point. If in case Khushi is really interested in Shyam. She can very well join hands with Shyam and try to kill Arnav na. What is the need for Khushi to save Arnav by risking her life when he was kidnapped. Why should khushi try to find Arnav first place. Ridiculously illogical. Really cant stand anymore and its already too much.

Guys plz stop dragging these stupid things and expose him and from there you start work on things. What your drained out of ideas or what.
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^They should have some of the IF writer come in to help write if they do ran out of ideas lol
Totally agree. Writers need to get more logical and use common sense. This shows the just love to drag this. Story for no reason
Moonlight. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree!! Until now i thought ok shyam will be back..fine..the show needs twists and turns. But now it looks like khushi will bring him back!!! I mean where is the logic! It would be the height of stupidity! He tries to kill Arnav yet she will bring him back! I do hope that khushi does not bring him back otherwise it will just kill all the logic, emotions n the show.
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
no one even asked about him being kidnapped.. although we had like a month of that track.. ITS NOT COMING TO USE.