SwaRon?Heading towards what?

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly..this is my first post on IF..so dont kill me for any errors..and secondly..I am totally in love with Swayam-Sharon and they are the reason because of which I started watching D3..
All the SwaRon fans including me wanted SwaRon to get into a relationship..And 11 June was the date when Sharon finally confessed her feelings for Swayam..uske baad 3 months are almost over and what do we get??3 months mein 3 times MUs!!!WOW!!!I had a vague idea about the current one and I knew that this MU wont get cleared fast..For obvious reasons cuz this time Sharon is the one who is upset with Swayam..But seriously??For how long??SwaRon were better when they were not in a relationship because at least misunderstandings toh kam hote the na.. -_- 
And we dont even get them together these days..Shivam and Taani-a false couple..and Shivam is holding her hand in front of everyone..Rey and Taani who are not even in a relationship get to share some intimate moments together..So why not SwaRon??KriYansh were also in a secret relationship but they never had any misunderstandings between them..And ViHa ki toh I guess..this one is the first..SwaRon toh didnt even share a hug...even after three months..Forget that..SwaRon have not even come close..Why are they acting like they are allergic to each other??Why only SwaRon??🤢
Share your views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first of all welcome to the forum...

least bothered abt rest of the crap that is already happening in the show...

but swaron is disppointing...i dont mind complexity in swaron but thatr shud be sensible and shud make us more proud of swaron...but sadly its aint happening at all

is eriously dont get why sharon is beings so so so angry on swayam only that hse is talkn to him so ODDly...not even odd...its like she doesnt care abt his feelings...

feel bad fro swayam for her has to face sharon who is nt at all understanding him or even listening ot him

Sharon is paying attention to rey's words but she is not ta all paying any heed to swayam...this thing is making me more upset...will she ever will love him vth same intensity???

swayam is pissing me too...cozzz he need ot act...take some smart steps...he is ignoring her attitude...this is not the swayam we know...all lifeless

swaron as a couple??? OMG ...palki had murdered teh chemistry of a passionate couple called swaron...earlier the fights used to be full of chemistry no it all eems like a burden...all meaningless...and the unromantic quotienet is definitly not for swaron...WTH palki is making them all unromantic and cute...and in the emanwhile vth no connection rey-taani behave all romantic...

not even accidently swaron are getting romantic

highly upset

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone expalin me what does sharon means by " aaj kal tumhari hurtful baatein sometime se most of the times hagaye hain"

It is so cryptic that I am unable to understand  ...Neither Swayam 😆 ..nor the dialogue writer i guess... 😡

I agree with whtever you have written...hadd hai... I am so dissappointed ...
Edited by JoshuaD - 11 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JoshuaD

Can anyone expalin me what does sharon means by " aaj kal tumhari hurtful baatein sometime se most of the times hagaye hain"

It is so cryptic that I am unable to understand  ...Neither Swayam 😆 ..nor the dialogue writer i guess... 😡

I agree with whtever you have written...hadd hai... I am so dissappointed ...

i dont know wats wrong vth her...when did swyaam say hurtful things to sharon...all the while he is keeping his mouth shut...sharon needs a doctor yaar.

when did swayam actually say anything as such???? 1-2 mints swaron and frm that we have to assume...always asumptions for swaron fans
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first of all WELCOME to the forum dear...

and abt the things which is happening...no cmnts ...

and abt swaron...i m higly irritated seeing their track...god...itni MU toh mere aur mere enemy ke beech mei bhi nahi hai...

ufff...never ever i can understand their track...
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

i dont know wats wrong vth her...when did swyaam say hurtful things to sharon...all the while he is keeping his mouth shut...sharon needs a doctor yaar.

when did swayam actually say anything as such???? 1-2 mints swaron and frm that we have to assume...always asumptions for swaron fans

They just kept the scene open ended...neither swayam get to understand what she meant nor Sharon got to explain.. And yes you are right ..all we can do is assume...

I hated that dialogue because it was complex ...cant they make it simple so that viewers can actually understand ...i dont want to use too much of my brain to unserstand these dailogues...

Forget about sharon..they have butchered her to give importance to their fav couple
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

Her words can make sense in one case only... still cvs can show everything sound sensible if what Sharon is doing is just to test Swayam's patience... coz whenever he is not around or not looking at her she smiles and enjoys what he is doing... but as soon as he looks at her she shows very different expressions!! As if she is pretending to look upset in front of him!! to test for how long he can keep his calmness...

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am happy about the fact that CVs have not ruined her character until now..and when on earth did Swayam hurt Sharon??Its vice versa..Sharon is the one who has been hurting him all this while and bechara swayam has always kept quiet..in a hope that she will realise what she is doing..the precap is no good..Full of Taani-Rey romance and Swayam telling Sharon ki baar baar fights humare beech kyu hoti hai...Even if he manages to put some sense in her,it wont last for long..And I just read an article which mentioned that SwaRon are going to give their relation another chance..Good..for them..but I really hope that they stay without misunderstanding each other for at least a month or so...Fingers crossed for them..
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Highly irritated with swaron ryt now!
goshh!
pissed off from d3!
dun noe whre they are heading...to their graves i guess!