bhunilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, Panchi lovers may not like my topic but in my point of view, the girl playing the character of Panchi is too annoying..I find her over-acting sometimes and sometimes not even being in the character.. Well, we have other fat actors who are cute and can act well but I dont find any kind of charm in her..  And specially she doesnt suit with Ranveer for sure..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sholly in beginning i kind of though this but now i like Panchi very much ...i like her acting her body language all the things ...
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love panchi. Shes not that annoying yaar. But yes she doesnt suit rv. Wish they just stay friends (plz no chappals lol). I love their friendship :)Edited by missscarlet - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Palak is cute and perfect for the role in my opinion.It's just her character, it's shown to be too dependant.
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sryy I dun agree wit ur post...Palak aka Panchi iz perfect for d role..she has chubby face wit innocenc luks...lov datπŸ˜ƒ
bhunilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: missscarlet

I love panchi. Shes not that annoying yaar. But yes she doesnt suit rv. Wish they just stay friends (plz no chappals lol). I love their friendship :)

Yah may be she is not annoying but definately she doesnt suit RV. I think Juhi suits RV..What say??πŸ˜‰
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhunilu

Yah may be she is not annoying but definately she doesnt suit RV. I think Juhi suits RV..What say??πŸ˜‰

Yup. But i think bobby would look better with him. I mean only in looks not nature wise. Chesta and kunal make a hot couple. :DEdited by missscarlet - 11 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i love her chubby chubby cheeks...but she seems so small before ranveer
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bhunilu

OMG i was about to make a post about disπŸ˜† Juhi looked soo pretty in yesterday's episode when she was praticing for football comp and i think she should hve been wiv RVπŸ˜‰
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i can't belive samar and piddi got better and good looking girls then RV