Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Is Shweta's role is Positive or Negative?

Poll Question: Friends, do you think that shweta’s character is positive or negative?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [12.12%]
29 [87.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

My answer is always for "No".

In the Macro level, for the moment, though we think that her character is Positive, then how does the story rotate? Why they shd bring zara to SN and rishi's family? What will zara will come and do there? Does she make the rishi and shweta's reunion? Then, there will no possibility of hitlergiri. They could have give new start for the whole story.

They have also not shown how the indira died? And also not clear abount rishi and shweta's marriage?

CV's also they are not disclosing the mystery of shwetha?

So, in all the possibilities, shwetha's character will be of negative kind- which I strongly believe and in all cases we want our Old Rishi and Inshi back.

Your Comments are welcomed.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12ratibob007SweetiShobhy

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
she is ofcourse negative..just observe her reaction in yest's epi when rishi told munna that she is nothing for him & also when he told that nobody can take his shrimatiji's place in his heart. Her expression was similar to shock / rude / unhappy etc.  total negative impression diya.  I am sure she has done something bad for indira / ishaan etc to gain love from baby indu & rishi..but unfortunately she failed miserably in rishi's regard.

Rishi just belongs to only & only indira & he proved again with his dialogues yesterday

kulbirkangratibob007Heema22

sun. Newbie
sun.
sun.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

negative

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
cant say yet

kulbirkang-SUMITaholic--PD-

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
shweta is a negative character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

may be she behind indira's big mystery .now we watching her as positive nice character but soon we will see her negative not yet before 8 years .. i remember kasam se show where meera is very positive character and ram kapoor friend ,she married ram kapoor after bani death then comesout true reason ,she is possesive negative from inside , murdered bani before 18 years .. she loves lot bani's kids but everything fake drama just for get ram LOL .Many of here wants shweta posive till end but

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007loveinshi

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
For me any one comes in between INSHI is negative. Since she did not refuse marrirge with Rishi to Indira and walked in for haladi day in yellow dress she is negative. Hope that , she changes positive in future. But I cannot stand her with Rishi.
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

her being negative for the biggest proof is her expression when rishi told to munna she is nothing for him & nobody can takes his wife's place in his heart.

anyway she has really done anything bad is to be seen in future but she came in between inshi..hence she is negative for me

Go to top