ekta1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know but i get a feeling that nitin might just be trying to play with ravi's feelings.
i think deep down hes still mad abt the check and hes doing all this intentionally.
i may be wrong what do you guys think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i dont thing so nitin can stoop this low๐Ÿ˜ฒ, but i think  he likes raavi as friend thats all , just have a feeling ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
raavi heart broken๐Ÿ˜ญ  the rhona dhona starts all over again ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
agree with Lizzie, Nitin has only feelings of friendship. Which will turn out ๐Ÿ˜” very very bad!
So yea, Raavi might tell Nitin that she likes him and then Nitin will tell No, in return and start to ignore her and as Lizzie said, rona dhona all over again ๐Ÿ˜ก
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

agree with Lizzie, Nitin has only feelings of friendship. Which will turn out ๐Ÿ˜” very very bad!
So yea, Raavi might tell Nitin that she likes him and then Nitin will tell No, in return and start to ignore her and as Lizzie said, rona dhona all over again ๐Ÿ˜ก

i hope raavi isnt heartbroken๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ even  if she is heart broken then its a big problem for the family . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
being rejected in love is a big thing ๐Ÿ˜ก. i dont know how pinky & jeet , sweety n lucky will handle this problem ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ.i just hope her cousins get her out of this sad phase thats all ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. yep i guess nitin might ignore her๐Ÿ˜ก as you said lets see kya hota hain
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree.. Nitin is a smart guy but not a bad guy (though CV(s) can make any one a zero from hero..).

I also think he is just friendly with Raavi.. no feeling at all.  Raavi as we all know is the most immature among all the 5 kids.. she would be heart broken..but again that is why Parvasrish is a nice serial.. it is showing exactly what happens in real life.. 

A teenager who is down in self confidence.. can fall for a guy at the drop of a hat and can be severely heartbroken when she know the feeling from the other side is not the same.. That is the case with Raavi.. she needs to gain her self confidence though I do not see how.. may be learn from her younger sister??
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think initially Nitin will reject Raavi cause he see's her more as a friend and also cause of her looks i.e. she has a healthy body instead of a super slim anorexic one (size 0 is not a size; it means you don't exist)

However Nitin may feel bad and realize he does like Raavi a little more than a friend and they may start dating

OR

Nitin has no intention of starting anything romanitc and Raavi is heartbroken

all in all, it will be an interesting track if its handled with the care and maturity needed by CVs
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No matter what happens in future , i do want to see my Nivi...they look cute together