India-Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

I doubt nitin

ekta1 Groupbie
ekta1
ekta1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I don't know but i get a feeling that nitin might just be trying to play with ravi's feelings.
i think deep down hes still mad abt the check and hes doing all this intentionally.
i may be wrong what do you guys think ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajBubblyR

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i dont thing so nitin can stoop this lowShocked, but i think  he likes raavi as friend thats all ,Ouch just have a feeling Shocked
raavi heart brokenCry  the rhona dhona starts all over again ShockedShocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tani18muktha_cute100prabhashajFaraan92DelightedHeart

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
agree with Lizzie, Nitin has only feelings of friendship. Which will turn out Unhappy very very bad!
So yea, Raavi might tell Nitin that she likes him and then Nitin will tell No, in return and start to ignore her and as Lizzie said, rona dhona all over again Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhmuktha_cutelizzie1765Pirated_FunashajbluerobinFaraan92DelightedHeart

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

agree with Lizzie, Nitin has only feelings of friendship. Which will turn out Unhappy very very bad!

So yea, Raavi might tell Nitin that she likes him and then Nitin will tell No, in return and start to ignore her and as Lizzie said, rona dhona all over again Angry

i hope raavi isnt heartbrokenCryShocked even  if she is heart broken then its a big problem for the family . Shocked
being rejected in love is a big thing Angry. i dont know how pinky & jeet , sweety n lucky will handle this problem ConfusedShocked.i just hope her cousins get her out of this sad phase thats all EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. yep i guess nitin might ignore herAngry as you said lets see kya hota hain Ouch
Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPirated_FunBubblyR

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I agree.. Nitin is a smart guy but not a bad guy (though CV(s) can make any one a zero from hero..).

I also think he is just friendly with Raavi.. no feeling at all.  Raavi as we all know is the most immature among all the 5 kids.. she would be heart broken..but again that is why Parvasrish is a nice serial.. it is showing exactly what happens in real life.. 

A teenager who is down in self confidence.. can fall for a guy at the drop of a hat and can be severely heartbroken when she know the feeling from the other side is not the same.. That is the case with Raavi.. she needs to gain her self confidence though I do not see how.. may be learn from her younger sister??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003100prabhlizzie1765Pirated_FunashajBubblyRFaraan92

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I think initially Nitin will reject Raavi cause he see's her more as a friend and also cause of her looks i.e. she has a healthy body instead of a super slim anorexic one (size 0 is not a size; it means you don't exist)

However Nitin may feel bad and realize he does like Raavi a little more than a friend and they may start dating

OR

Nitin has no intention of starting anything romanitc and Raavi is heartbroken

all in all, it will be an interesting track if its handled with the care and maturity needed by CVs

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenAnikz003muktha_cute100prabhlizzie1765Pirated_FunBubblyR

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
No matter what happens in future , i do want to see my Nivi...they look cute together 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765BubblyR

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index