FF: The Aftermath Part 2 added!

Sonata24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

-Hey all! 😊 This is my second OS. 😊 It's based on last Friday's precap. Sorta. 😛 It's my take on how things could have turned out after that disaster during mehendi. 😭 I hope you guys like it! And if it is good, and you guys appreciate it, I'll make it into an FF. 😃 So please do hit the like button if you liked it! 😊 😊 

PRECAP NOW ADDED FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTER!!!

NEW CHAPTER ADDED!!

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE CHAPTER LINK!

What more was left now? The ultimate disaster had struck down on his Di. The joys of the last few hours had evaporated from everyone in one vicious blow. The only person alongside him, who shared a close tie to his mother was now lying unconscious on a hospital bed. He had failed once again in his duty to protect his sister, his friend, his mother, his Di.

Tears welled in his eyes as he stood alone in a corner. His family had rushed into the room where his Di lay, child-like, with not a care in the world. He couldn't face that. He would not be able to see her that way. He felt like someone had sucker punched him in the gut.

A hand soft as butter and gentle as a feather took in his limp right hand, and squeezed it with all the might it could muster. He looked to his right, and saw his fianc looking up at him with concern etched in every beautiful detail of her face. He was still stuck in his own limbo, but this time he responded. He clasped her gentle, warm hands within his own clammy one.

"What is happening to Di, Khushi? First, Shyam- that b@***** low life- and now, this. All she had been looking up to, living for, is lost' Why would.. Why.. Di.." He could say no more. Tears started to flow ceaselessly from his eyes. In one swift motion he engulfed Khushi in a hug, seeking reassurance of some sort that things will get better. That somehow light will shine through in their dark hour.

"Arnavji, don't cry please? We'll look after Di together, you and me. Our whole family. We'll be there for her like always. We have to stay strong for her, Arnavji' We have to'" And then she could contain herself no more. Tears rolled off her eyes, as she felt physical pain to see her nanad whom she had come to love as her own sister, and her love of life- Her Arnav-wading through this horrible vicissitude of their life.

Minutes passed by, but it felt like hours. Finally the members of their family walked out one by one looking grievous and tearful.

Nani walked over to Arnav and spoke in a trembling tone."Arnav bitwa, please go in and see her? She needs YOU more than any of us' We couldn't tell her that' that she.. that she has lost her child" Nani had started to sob again. NK consoled her and lead her to a nearby seat and nodded at Arnav and Khushi.

"Khushi, is it okay if I talk to Di alone for a minute?"Arnav asked. Khushi obliged immediately, and let him go after giving him a gentle hug.

As Arnav peeped into the room his Di lay, he felt fresh pangs of guilt and pain. How could his bubbly and ever smiling Di look so feeble and lost?

He let himself into the room, and clicked the door shut behind him as gently as he could so as to not disturb her, but Anjali acknowledged his presence immediately.

He saw a ghost of a smile flit across her face as he moved closer to her bed. Her hand moved instinctively, wanting to hold her brother's hand, her one true anchor at every stage of her life so far.

He held her hand in both of his, and sat down beside her."How are you Di?" he asked. It seemed cruel to ask a mother this question after she had just lost her child she'd been looking forward to holding in her hand, and watching him/her grow.

When she answered her voice was hushed, eerie and too low to be heard. "I'm okay chote, but what about the driver? Is he fine? He was badly injured too'"

For a minute Arnav thought he heard her wrong. "How's the driver chote?"

Arnav looked bewildered and scared out of his wits. What on earth was she talking about?! What driver?!

"Driver? Di what are you-"

"Chote? No body attended to the driver?? Oh god he saved my life!" At this point she stopped talking out of sheer exhaustion. She closed her eyes, breathing heavily, trying to gather energy.

"Di hold on a minute I will be right back" he said and barged out of the room, ran past his family who looked bewildered, and almost pounced on the doctor who had tended to his sister.

"Doctor something's wrong with her, she's talking but not making any sense, she is asking us to tend to some driver WHAT'S GOING ON?!" he almost yelled.

The doctor frowned. He walked quickly to Anjali's room followed by Arnav close at heels. They ignored his family who worriedly asked him what was wrong. What would he answer to them?

The Doctor smiled pleasantly at Anjali, and asked her how she was feeling. Arnav hung behind taking in his sister's every move, every change in expression.

"So Mrs. Anjali, tell me, what exactly happened?" The doctor asked, smiling at her. This seemed very odd to Arnav. What kind of a man asks such a question to a person who just experienced such a trauma? He wanted to bash the doctor's skull, but restrained himself.

"Well, we were in the car, just me and the driver, when the vehicle lost control and' and.. Doctor please attend to the driver, he's more in need of you!" Anjali had paled considerably by the end of her sentence because of the strain of talking. Arnav was immediately by her side, soothing her, stroking her head gently.

"Mr. Raizada can I see you outside a minute please?" the doctor asked, concern evident on his face. But Arnav had found his answer. He was dreading to hear it from the doctor, and confirm this fresh, newly spawned nightmare.

"Mr. Raizada, has your sister been in an accident like the one she just described?"

"Yes, doctor, about seven to eight months ago, she met with an accident.."

"So you do know what this means? A part of her memory is blocked because of the trauma. Medically we call such a situation a 'Fugue'. Sometimes, when a person survives a life threatening situation, the brain blocks out memories too painful to deal with in their current predicament. It's brain's way of protecting the person in consideration from further emotional breakdown."

Arnav was too lost for words. His world began to spiral out of control.

"So the reason her last memory is that car crash is because that was the last time she was probably injured physically to match her current position."

"Is there any way her memory could come back?" He asked, not knowing what else to ask and not knowing if the answer would relieve him, or make him feel worse.

"One can't be sure, but it becomes important for them to uncover the memory by themselves. By no means should you force it on them."

In that moment, Arnav knew what he was going to do.

SO. How did you like it? Want me to continue? Say yes, please? Pretty please? Do add your comments too! I'll love you as much as I love Nutella. 😆  
Btw, this fugue concept' Flashed while I was watching this crime series called 'The Mentalist' Brilliant show. Would recommend you guys to watch it. While you are at it, listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbwsaFYCoVQ

Touches the soul, I say.

Love y'all,

Sonata24.

PS: Another few likes, and a few comments, I promise to add the new one I just wrote. ðŸ˜†

Here's a little pre-cap:

Arnav was sitting on his bed with his face hung down, covering it with his palms. He looked like a child who was badly wounded, and all Khushi wanted to do was to hug him real tight. 

She walked over to him and stroked his head softly. When Arnav looked up, she could see tears in his eyes, and her heart broke into a million pieces. How could she ease his pain? She was ready to do anything to just see a flicker of smile on his angelic face.

"Arnav ji... It'll turn out okay! Devi maiyya will make sure of that! We''ll make sure of that! Please don't cry? Please?"

Arnav looked into her concern filled eyes, and then pulled her to him, hugging her tummy.

Liked it? ðŸ˜ƒ Comment Comment! And don't forget to Like too! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜†

HEY GUYS! NEW CHAPTER LINK~

-Love,

Sonata24

Edited by Sonata24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue. Sounds very interesting and curious to know what would happen next.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sounds AMAZING ðŸ˜³
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
INTERESTING FOR SURE
SO SHE DONT REMEMBER BEING PREGNANT CREEP BEING THROWN OUT ARHI MARRIAGE AND THE RE MARRIAGE
WELL THIS COULD BE INTERESTING IF YOU CONTINUE IT FROM HERE
Sonata24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

INTERESTING FOR SURE
SO SHE DONT REMEMBER BEING PREGNANT CREEP BEING THROWN OUT ARHI MARRIAGE AND THE RE MARRIAGE
WELL THIS COULD BE INTERESTING IF YOU CONTINUE IT FROM HERE

Thanks! ðŸ˜Š Sure! ðŸ˜Š
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Hey, you have made the beginning interesting and intriguing too...
So, Anjali has partial amnesia, I dont know what the exact medical term..
Is Arnav now going to hide the fact that Anjali was pregnant and that she had lost the baby, because as I understand Anjali was not aware of her pregnancy at the time of her earlier accident..
lbsitw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
do continue okay..u seem to be rytin with alot of experience...but it amazes me to see tat u r just a new bie...wow...please pm me wen u update okay...
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow just read it dear and it sounds very interesting...please do add me to your pms/buddy list for future pms as i would love to read more...buddy req sent..thnx...
Sonata24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -kitzdoll-

oh wow just read it dear and it sounds very interesting...please do add me to your pms/buddy list for future pms as i would love to read more...buddy req sent..thnx...

Sure! Will do! ðŸ˜Š Thank you SO much! ðŸ˜Š
Sonata24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_shine_girl

Hey, you have made the beginning interesting and intriguing too...

So, Anjali has partial amnesia, I dont know what the exact medical term..
Is Arnav now going to hide the fact that Anjali was pregnant and that she had lost the baby, because as I understand Anjali was not aware of her pregnancy at the time of her earlier accident..

Yes, Anjali was not aware of the fact that she was pregnant during that accident. ðŸ˜Š. How Arnav would deal with this situation now, is completely left to him. No body questions ASR. He isn't even telling ME what he's gonna do! ðŸ˜†

I'm so glad you liked it! 😊