India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVS A SINCERE REQUEST!!!!!!!

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Dear CVS I hav the upmost respect for ur vision with IPKKND and without ur team this show wud just not b possible. I for one am luving this track. Shyaam is an evil man and unfortunately Khushi being Khushi with a forgiving heart can only see the good in ppl and of course tries to giv her a second chance but little does she noe that the devil has nothing on Shyaam . he makes the devil look like a puppy!!!!!!!!! So without Shyaam entering the house and being manipulative  how is this man going to b caught out for his digusting and evil ways. Angry
Anjali well she is the most spoilt and selfish person I hav ever seen at times but having said this its not her fault completely. She has been sheltered way too much and in her eyes the world is all good and no one evil can exist. In her world  ppl exist as if in a fairytale  made up like a walt disney movie character. BOY DOES SHE HAV HER EYES CLOSED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused

However CVS I am pretty sure that not only myself but most of us here are sick of waiting for Shyaam to be caught out for his evil deeds. Why is is that everytime sumthing happy and good happens we go rite bac to where we started off nearly a year ago. I hav no problems with the story line but I do hav a problem with evil always winning against good. AND THIS DADDI AngryAngryAngry how can she suddenly trust the word of a stranger and yet with her grandson, her own blood its as if he doesnt exist. WITH A DADI LIKE THIS WHO NEEDS ENEMIES LIKE SHYAAM. omg wat a digusting woman. I pray no one ever gets a dadi like this one.

CVS I luv IPKKND but I  ask that u consider the audience and start to expose this piece of filth esp to that disgusting dadi and make her see wat she is worshipping and allow her to see wat a gift from god her grandson has received in the way of KHUSHI.

CVS plz stop protecting Anjali. U are playing her for a fool . She needs to see for herself wat her so called luving husband really thinks of her. He wants to kill her. hes already achieved killing his own flesh and blood. Plz expose him to her so she can wake up for gods sake. I cant stand seeing her being played like this. Anjali deserves better than this. She is so blinded its actually depressing seeing her character like this.

Please a sincere request Shyaam needs to pay for his crime. ITS HIGH TIME U START EXPOSING HIM PLZZZ Smile

Edited by ginac - 06 September 2012 at 10:51pm

mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

dnt worry dear..

shaym exposure is on the way..
 as u said we need him in the rm..
i dont know how cv's have planned the track..
 but hope kushi is not involved in it ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i am sure the CVs know what they are doing... but since it seems to be taking an overly long time, all of us are impatient.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top