Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum - the way it grew (Page 5)

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Great Post Manish and yes we did miss you in the forum...

The show has a nice smooth flow bec of the natural pace of events and there is continuity with episodes and tracks which makes it of high quality.

There are so many stories and tracks that the Cvs can make use of for the tuture tracks.

I feel the success of the show is also because the CVs realise that Suraj and Sandhya relationship is the USP of the show and they have been showing that in every episode while the story moves forward.   Even now in the terror track they have shown some SurYa moments to keep the viewers happy and every romantic scene is different and more natural with mischief and pranks which makes it more interesting to watch.
 If they continue to present the show the way it has been shown until now this show will have a long life.

Thank you So much Juna.. Hug  

@bold I completely agree ... They need to keep it intact .. with more interesting turns and twists...

Thanks anyways for commenting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
You r right...Every track of DABH is so amazing and viewers never get bored with watching the show every day... And the present track is like if u even miss even one epi you r gonna miss a very important part of the track... Its making us waiting 4 each episode and also making us bore in sat n sunday without DABH... It was really unexpectable that cv will bring the issue of Sandy's parents death again through a terrorist attack... Round of applouse to cv...Clap Looks like cv doesn't like to keep any loose end...
I also want Sandy's friend to see SurYa's love in the air condition... I remember her name was preeti and her husband wanted to offer bribe to the police when bhabo got arrested... He was even criticizing Sandy for not to accept the idea of bribe... Our Suraj ji is much better than that lawyer husband of preeti... Just because of Sandy he was able to punish that corrupt guy from food dept. although he is not educated... If preeti wanted to bacome an IPS I dont think her lawyer hubby was gonna approve it... But Sandy's dream will be fulfilled soon...
Wondeful post Manish...!!! I am new to this forum, thats why dont know u like others... But I think we all will be happy if u continue with ur posts...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04---Manish---SAIBALROUTH

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

You r right...Every track of DABH is so amazing and viewers never get bored with watching the show every day... And the present track is like if u even miss even one epi you r gonna miss a very important part of the track... Its making us waiting 4 each episode and also making us bore in sat n sunday without DABH... It was really unexpectable that cv will bring the issue of Sandy's parents death again through a terrorist attack... Round of applouse to cv...Clap Looks like cv doesn't like to keep any loose end...
I also want Sandy's friend to see SurYa's love in the air condition... I remember her name was preeti and her husband wanted to offer bribe to the police when bhabo got arrested... He was even criticizing Sandy for not to accept the idea of bribe... Our Suraj ji is much better than that lawyer husband of preeti... Just because of Sandy he was able to punish that corrupt guy from food dept. although he is not educated... If preeti wanted to bacome an IPS I dont think her lawyer hubby was gonna approve it... But Sandy's dream will be fulfilled soon...
Wondeful post Manish...!!! I am new to this forum, thats why dont know u like others... But I think we all will be happy if u continue with ur posts...Smile

Ahh Thanks Ayeshi... I am really overwhelmed... and pakka promise will keep posting    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Hey Manish-the blooper king!
Welcome back...Missed you and your blooper posts.

I so agree with you. DABH has been maintaining it's unique storyline since the beginning.
It always came up with interesting and different tracks...Sandhya's struggle in Rathi Mansion---> Sooraj-Sandy's truth revelation track to each other---->   Maasa track--->SV2(Sooraj version 2 track)--->  Meena's truth revelation---->Bhabo-Sandy bonding--->Singapore track---->Terrorism track...They never repeat anything!Clap
This show is a blend of everything...emotion, romance, comedy, thrill, social messages and once Sandy becomes IPS, hopefully action too.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

Go to top