Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

   
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum - the way it grew (Page 4)

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Joined: 12 February 2012
Posts: 13313

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Yaar "Dare" word use mat kar.. My censors all of sudden become a active..LOL Wink

Sorry to exclude you.. Lemme re-phrase it:- Only JAMLi can kick out Manish..Big smile
@bold- how dare u say it.?Angry ami stop being sooo formal phleeej..Confused.


Sorry manish..my spamming capacity is very less these days..

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 07 September 2012 at 12:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---.Ami.

Pappu. Senior Member
Pappu.
Pappu.

Joined: 10 April 2010
Posts: 929

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Manish bro...welcome back...Smile

y were u silent reader, these much days???Shocked we miss ur blooper posts very much. its doesnt affect the show in anyway. its just for our entertainment.
ur posts were interesting too. especially that temperature blooper (when sandy registers for wtc) was awesome. plz continue ur posts and do comment in all thread. we are eager to know abt ur POV too...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---.Ami.

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Manish bhaiya, all my pleasure..Big smile this is really a wonderfull thread u created...Star Since it deals with the same things what we generally talk here, I'm not into that. U r different & ur threads too... Be like that only. And forget the stereotypes who cant understand what is creativity..! We had missed u big times... Now u r backDancing... Bang the forum with wonderful & different kinds of threads...

Ahhh..JAM take a Right Angled Bow.. 90 degree . (just as I did it in College ) ..Blushing

Thanks for all the compliments.. DancingDancing Dancing






---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Originally posted by ami_dabh

Yaar "Dare" word use mat kar.. My censors all of sudden become a active..LOL Wink

Sorry to exclude you.. Lemme re-phrase it:- Only JAMLi can kick out Manish..Big smile
@bold- how dare u say it.?Angry ami stop being sooo formal phleeej..Confused.


Sorry manish..my spamming capacity is very less these days..

hahahaahaha But that capacity is more than enough   
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pappununu

Manish bro...welcome back...Smile

y were u silent reader, these much days???Shocked we miss ur blooper posts very much. its doesnt affect the show in anyway. its just for our entertainment.
ur posts were interesting too. especially that temperature blooper (when sandy registers for wtc) was awesome. plz continue ur posts and do comment in all thread. we are eager to know abt ur POV too...Big smile


Ohhh Pappununu... Thanks a lot .. for such an overwhelming welcome.. will try to post more ..pakka promise  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.

Dabhholic IF-Dazzler
Dabhholic
Dabhholic

Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 3013

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Manish,really missed ur bloopers post.Truly said, DABH is always rocks,amazing actors,amazing concept,BG music.
DABH is the Best show in Indian TV.I never missed any episodes.DABH is so addicted to me
Love DABH
SurYa rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surya4ever12

Lovely Post Manish,really missed ur bloopers post.Truly said, DABH is always rocks,amazing actors,amazing concept,BG music.
DABH is the Best show in Indian TV.I never missed any episodes.DABH is so addicted to me
Love DABH
SurYa rocks

Ahhh Thanks Surya4ever ... I completely agree with u regarding DABH...

Regarding Blooper posts .. i will try to post them again Big smile  
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 5026

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Great Post Manish and yes we did miss you in the forum...

The show has a nice smooth flow bec of the natural pace of events and there is continuity with episodes and tracks which makes it of high quality.

There are so many stories and tracks that the Cvs can make use of for the tuture tracks.

I feel the success of the show is also because the CVs realise that Suraj and Sandhya relationship is the USP of the show and they have been showing that in every episode while the story moves forward.   Even now in the terror track they have shown some SurYa moments to keep the viewers happy and every romantic scene is different and more natural with mischief and pranks which makes it more interesting to watch.
 If they continue to present the show the way it has been shown until now this show will have a long life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---SAIBALROUTH

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DABH - Audio New Songs upd - Jamy & Anpika req.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Anonymous..   Replies: 92   Views: 32675

Anonymous.. 92 32675 27 October 2012 at 11:06pm by Anonymous..
*^* Diya Aur Baati Hum Banner Contest *^*

2 3

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 16   Views: 3715

-Nadii- 16 3715 18 December 2011 at 6:01am by -Nadii-
From The Sets Of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum

Author: kb11   Replies: 1   Views: 1445

kb11 1 1445 08 December 2011 at 4:48am by ayshran
Diya aur baati hum written update 2 dec

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 5   Views: 5427

-Muskii- 5 5427 03 December 2011 at 12:08am by avanka12

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index