Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum - the way it grew (Page 3)

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Originally posted by manishmodh

Hii Amisha how u doing.. Nice to see you again .thanks for responding   
I'm well.. I'm also happy to see you here.. You're always welcome. Why are you remaining as a silent reader here? You should be proactive here to participate in the discussion on the show.. No one gonna kick you out except me..LOL ROFL

@bold - I know - no one other than you have those guts ... and i like you for that ... 

I will try to post more here.. pakka promise Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011.Ami.

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Thanks for the update.I agree the CVs have done an excellent job of writing.There are no loose ends left.Many a times ,I get restless about a problem but eventually they show the truth coming out.DABH is the best show ever.I am only worried about my sanity as the addiction grows day by day and I am swept into the whirlpool of Suraj Sandhya romance.I want this serial to go on for ever and ever as it makes my life liveable.

You are true UMDU...   @bold - I wanted to include these things in my post.. But thanks for enriching the post.. 
thanks again 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Hi Manish, glad to see you back with a rocking post. DABH has rationality in every track and all the tracks are introduced with a fixed purpose in mind.

Kudos to the CVs as well as the cast and crew for portraying DABH amazingly well.

Hii Saibal.. I was expecting your comment. Thanks for commenting...
 @bold... I agree and endorse it Big smile

You are welcome Manish. Big smile Big smile
Please try to be more active at the DABH forum here as we are a miniscule minority here, and with Vishnu Da busy, it is me alone here almost, sometimes Vishwa bro props up LOL LOL LOL LOL

And you always rocked with your blooper threads. I would love to see you back in action creating blooper threads here too. I used to go to the other forum to see your posts and used to comment there without seeing the show itself. LOL LOL LOL

b2011

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Manish mere bhai, welcome back dear...!... Please continue your bloopers... We love it very much... Forget others who got the show into nerves. People should have minimum sense to accept both good & bad sides of everything equally. Else its useless saying they love something..

OhhhGod.. JAM ... Unexpected Shocked.. U still remmebr me !!!!!! 0„2arey rulaoge kya ...Cry.. and U guys - both Amisha and You are there to pull my legs again.. ...hahahaha Kool .. I like to get my legs pulled... thanks for everything

Dont worry.. whenever I would find anything0„2humorous0„2 0„2and a bigg blooper .. would pakka post it ...0„2Big smile

thanks again
<div></div>
such an overwhelming appreciation.. . How can we 4get you...of course Manish...what we need is creativity... And you are truly creative...continue bloopers. Forget others. We are here to support. Okay...

b2011---Manish---

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

I'm well.. I'm also happy to see you here.. You're always welcome. Why are you remaining as a silent reader here? You should be proactive here to participate in the discussion on the show.. No one gonna kick you out except me..LOL ROFL
@bold- how dare u exclude me..?Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.b2011---Manish---.Ami.

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Manish mere bhai, welcome back dear...!... Please continue your bloopers... We love it very much... Forget others who got the show into nerves. People should have minimum sense to accept both good & bad sides of everything equally. Else its useless saying they love something..

OhhhGod.. JAM ... Unexpected Shocked.. U still remmebr me !!!!!! 0'2arey rulaoge kya ...Cry.. and U guys - both Amisha and You are there to pull my legs again.. ...hahahaha Kool .. I like to get my legs pulled... thanks for everything

Dont worry.. whenever I would find anything0'2humorous0'2 0'2and a bigg blooper .. would pakka post it ...0'2Big smile

thanks again
<div></div>
such an overwhelming appreciation.. . How can we 4get you...of course Manish...what we need is creativity... And you are truly creative...continue bloopers. Forget others. We are here to support. Okay...

@bold - JAM that was really a huge compliment ... 

I would definately try to post most-  bloopers as well as other stuff... pakka promise...

And i must say - Other than Amisha - JAM has the guts to kick me... LOL

.Ami.

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Manish bhaiya, all my pleasure..Big smile this is really a wonderfull thread u created...Star Since it deals with the same things what we generally talk here, I'm not into that. U r different & ur threads too... Be like that only. And forget the stereotypes who cant understand what is creativity..! We had missed u big times... Now u r backDancing... Bang the forum with wonderful & different kinds of threads...

---Manish---.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

@bold- how dare u exclude me..?Angry
Yaar "Dare" word use mat kar.. My censors all of sudden become a active..LOL Wink

Sorry to exclude you.. Lemme re-phrase it:- Only JAMLi can kick out Manish..Big smile

---Manish---

Go to top