Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Manish mere bhai, welcome back dear...!... Please continue your bloopers... We love it very much... Forget others who got the show into nerves. People should have minimum sense to accept both good & bad sides of everything equally. Else its useless saying they love something..
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: niruba

hi manish, welcome back, I really miss your blooper posts, I don't think anything wrong in highlighting blooper, it's just for entertainment, not bashing for sure.

Ya I totally agree with you, DABH rocks! but why only another 6 months? I wish it will maintain the position until it ends 😉
Ya me too want the friend to make a short entry and see how sandya is loved by bhabo, bhabasa & suraj and realize how wrong she was in giving the divorce paper.

Hii Niru

@ bold - Sandhya's friend should realise how wrong was she and how correct was sandhya .. 

I totally agree. DABH will rock for not only 6 months.. but for years to come... 
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Hi Manish, glad to see you back with a rocking post. DABH has rationality in every track and all the tracks are introduced with a fixed purpose in mind.

Kudos to the CVs as well as the cast and crew for portraying DABH amazingly well.

Hii Saibal.. I was expecting your comment. Thanks for commenting...
 @bold... I agree and endorse it ðŸ˜ƒ
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Manish mere bhai, welcome back dear...!... Please continue your bloopers... We love it very much... Forget others who got the show into nerves. People should have minimum sense to accept both good & bad sides of everything equally. Else its useless saying they love something..

OhhhGod.. JAM ... Unexpected 😲.. U still remmebr me !!!!!!  arey rulaoge kya ...😭.. and U guys - both Amisha and You are there to pull my legs again.. ...hahahaha Kool .. I like to get my legs pulled... thanks for everything

Dont worry.. whenever I would find anything humorous   and a bigg blooper .. would pakka post it ... ðŸ˜ƒ

thanks again
Edited by manishmodh - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I agree the CVs have done an excellent job of writing.There are no loose ends left.Many a times ,I get restless about a problem but eventually they show the truth coming out.DABH is the best show ever.I am only worried about my sanity as the addiction grows day by day and I am swept into the whirlpool of Suraj Sandhya romance.I want this serial to go on for ever and ever as it makes my life liveable.
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _srija_

Hey Blooper MahaShaya  ðŸ˜†, I wonder to see this Kind of appreciation From Blooper walo se 😆 , Now Its No Wonder DABH makes even critics also Accept them 

DABH is a Best Daily Show on ever time TV , so in this Honour it has Got Best daily show awards on Big Platforms Like ITA , Gold Awards

Hii Srija... Thanks a lot .. U guys remember my Bloopers... 

But I like to appreciate even .. Hoipe such post change your perception about me... Dont worry I will keep on appreciating good things 

---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

I'm well.. I'm also happy to see you here.. You're always welcome. Why are you remaining as a silent reader here? You should be proactive here to participate in the discussion on the show.. No one gonna kick you out except me..😆 🤣

@bold - I know - no one other than you have those guts ... and i like you for that ... 

I will try to post more here.. pakka promise ðŸ˜ƒ
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

Thanks for the update.I agree the CVs have done an excellent job of writing.There are no loose ends left.Many a times ,I get restless about a problem but eventually they show the truth coming out.DABH is the best show ever.I am only worried about my sanity as the addiction grows day by day and I am swept into the whirlpool of Suraj Sandhya romance.I want this serial to go on for ever and ever as it makes my life liveable.

You are true UMDU...   @bold - I wanted to include these things in my post.. But thanks for enriching the post.. 
thanks again 
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: manishmodh

Hii Saibal.. I was expecting your comment. Thanks for commenting...
 @bold... I agree and endorse it ðŸ˜ƒ

You are welcome Manish. 😃 😃
Please try to be more active at the DABH forum here as we are a miniscule minority here, and with Vishnu Da busy, it is me alone here almost, sometimes Vishwa bro props up 😆 😆 😆 😆

And you always rocked with your blooper threads. I would love to see you back in action creating blooper threads here too. I used to go to the other forum to see your posts and used to comment there without seeing the show itself. 😆 😆 😆

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manishmodh

OhhhGod.. JAM ... Unexpected 😲.. U still remmebr me !!!!!! 0„2arey rulaoge kya ...😭.. and U guys - both Amisha and You are there to pull my legs again.. ...hahahaha Kool .. I like to get my legs pulled... thanks for everything

Dont worry.. whenever I would find anything0„2humorous0„2 0„2and a bigg blooper .. would pakka post it ...0„2😃

thanks again
<div></div>

such an overwhelming appreciation.. . How can we 4get you...of course Manish...what we need is creativity... And you are truly creative...continue bloopers. Forget others. We are here to support. Okay...