Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Yes please, let us get the serial back on track before more people abandon the ship.. Let us bring logic back, let us bring the taut script and a gripping story back... ... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001Maverick29Afyavijji12abracadabraCDloveMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by rima

Almost 900 likes -- with the low turnout etc etc -- this is a very good number Rima!  I am just making this redundant post to bring this to the front!  A few more "likes" wont hurt.
Thanks again guys,
Cheers.
oh thanks a ton maverick
I have been on the kill from morning
I have posted in all and sundry places:
metro masti
TOI
Bog India
Telly Tadka story site (forum already done)
I am now going to sbb and sbs sites

Really, this is AWESOME.

Cheers.
maverick anything is worthwhile only if we see the change and the response from the makers

till then it is just a try

that part bothers me a lot

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29vijji12abracadabraCDloveMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmsareeta

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Yes, I demand that the CVs bring logic back and gripping tracks. As long as the tracks make sense, I am okay with not seeing Rabba Ves often.

blackdice1001Maverick29vijji12abracadabraCDloveMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Arshiluvu27 Senior Member
Arshiluvu27
Arshiluvu27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I like how you are having your say (:

I agree with most of the points, but to be honest I think the easiest way to have all this back would be to BRING LALIT MOHAN AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO WORKED IN THE CV DEPARTMENT BEFORE (WHEN THE SHOW WAS GOLDEN MAGIC) SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK.

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.PLEASE.
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.PLEASE.

I don;t remember the last time I said so many 'please' to anyone ):

GUL KHAN please put some thought into this. WE WANT SARUN/ARSHI. THAT'S IT. A little bit of Anjali and Shyam (like before - when the show was golden magic) would be perfect.

Lalit Mohan was great. Where is Gautam Hedge? Whoever this Jainesh dude is - obviously he's doing a not good enough work.. ):

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29vijji12abracadabraCDloveMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmsareetaFazila~rima

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
You guys should see this post. It's awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabrarimaFazila~

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Rima,, an excellent post needed at the right time and points very well thought off.Our show is going to hit the rocks soon or wrapped off completely  if some sense is not knocked into GUL & her team.
I hope ur post would make a huge difference and bring the old team of creativity back.

Good Luck to u & us:-)

Ash.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001AfyaabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Almost 900 likes -- with the low turnout etc etc -- this is a very good number Rima!  I am just making this redundant post to bring this to the front!  A few more "likes" wont hurt.

Thanks again guys,

Cheers.
oh thanks a ton maverick
I have been on the kill from morning
I have posted in all and sundry places:
metro masti
TOI
Bog India
Telly Tadka story site (forum already done)
I am now going to sbb and sbs sites

wonderful going Rima! Big hug to you for this. It at least helped me vent out my fustration in a constructive way and I feel relieved that I did my bit to save the show.

Maverick29vijji12abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetaFazila~rima

hashey Senior Member
hashey
hashey

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I did not watch the episode today, which is the 1st after I started watching the serial. I never miss a single episode. But reading the updates is enough to turn me off. It seems to be the worst episode of IPKKND history.I cannot see the di drama and the puke worthy romance of the most selfish, manipulative, parasitic sister and her snake husband. Now I for me Anjali is worst than Shyam. I had some sympathy for her for 1 episode and now I am feeling bad for myself that why the hell did I ever sympathize with her. I simply hate that character. For sometime i will just read the updates till this stupid romance ends, or may be it never ends. The way CV's are hell bent on thrusting this crap on our faces, I am not sure the show is ever going to recover. My blood just boils seeing that jhalli's dumb, stupid, cunning, selfish and nautanki face. I usually don't use such strong language, but I am not controlling myself today.
Who needs an enemy when you have such a worst sister. I don't even want my foes to have such a disgusting sister. Pheww, I want to say a lot more, but I will stop here.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29mayuri099Afyaabracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

Go to top