Posted: 11 years ago
count me in too ... I and all my classmates are with u we wnt our old IPK back at ny cost nd also want full justice to it
Originally posted by Maverick29

Honestly Shantipriya Ji we have made our point already -- if a 1,000 people signing in a day is not enough for those morons, another 1000 will not make a difference!

I think you can declare victory now -- you have made what is the best effort to get the problem noticed.  Now it is up to the people and their brain power!

Time to celebrate!!!  By the way, Kookie's dinner, please give me the restaurant they want to go to in Mumbai!

Cheers.
yes maverick

we have all done it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am in the mood for celebration

i wish i knew where this dinner place is๐Ÿ˜Š
Diner is the one thing i do not want virtually
i want a real dinner
chinese is my choice๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by rima

nish what is pathshala?

Rima Di..!!

My own Management Coaching called Management Paathshala..

My baby is 3 years old now..My venture...lol..

so I made my twitter ID as Paathshala...
Originally posted by Maverick29

There is no need to be "friends" -- they receive all kinds of messages.  On Twitter you search for the person, click on the right person in the search, you can either choose to follow them -- if you do, you will see all their responses, of you dont choose to follow them, you can still find them and send them a message.

If they respond, the response will be Public along with your tweet.  If not, they will just get it and that is it!

That is the beauty of social networking Twitter style -- you can yell at anyone you want to at any time.

Nissar Parvez is a good thought -- I remember his interview somewhere in which he said he was asked by his friends to be on social networking sites.  So if he is, i will send it to him as well.

Cheers.
maverick i did an experiment n this
i made a fake id

and from my fake ID i messaged my real ID it did not show up

that is what got me worried

what cud be the reason for this?
Awesome nisha

way to go girl
Proud of you

Awesome nisha

way to go girl
Proud of you

Thank U Thank u

๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by CDlove

my dearest newyork2012...we are going to start lots of Appreciation threads tomorrow, for Koosie Bitiya, Poojali, Dadi, Laxmi, Devi Mayyia anyone and everyone we can think of ๐Ÿ˜†
 you should join!

Can I join in too? Please... Can't believe I missed all this !!! Need to get more regular on IF. that disgusting episode got me back here on the forum to vent my frustration and the insultva to my patience.. LOL...and lo behold and I see I missed so much of fun..

I hate poojaali thread pe tho... mein apne dil ki sari khundas na nikaal doon? tells tells... jab wo post shuru ho tab!

chaitra, priya, and everyone thanks for the continued support and revisiting the pages to make sure it is a success
needless to add maverick , cd love, harshu, viji, kookie, swapna, and all
u guys are also doing a fab job of spamming and pushing the page up
but just delete the earlier chats during a new one so that the relevance is not lost๐Ÿ˜Š

Rimaa, aap mujhe bhool gayi... haaye thodi der ke liye so kya gayi main..(mua migraine ki wajah se...) haaye aap toh bhool hi gayi chori chori chupke aa toh rahi hoon yahaan... kal poora din.. office va mein...breaks mein...yahin par tho thi..aapke posts hi kheenchte hai mujhe yaahaan aur well kal that digusting episode too!
Originally posted by sareeta

Can I join in too? Please... Can't believe I missed all this !!! Need to get more regular on IF. that disgusting episode got me back here on the forum to vent my frustration and the insultva to my patience.. LOL...and lo behold and I see I missed so much of fun..

I hate poojaali thread pe tho... mein apne dil ki sari khundas na nikaal doon? tells tells... jab wo post shuru ho tab!

YEP!  bring your wit and some alcohol -- get drunk and type crap!!

Cheers!
oh i'm with u n demand the same as above written points...hand in hand always with n for IPKKND!!we want our good ol IPKKND back n back for good