India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

After today's INSULT of an episode... this show should be SHUT DOWN, if they dont show some SENSE!

Get that PATHETIC COW some psychiatric help! She belongs in a mental hopsital!

I HATE POOJALI! SHE IS A SICK, SELFISH CRAZY PSYCHO! CV'S if you show her anymore, you WONT HAVE A SHOW!!!

Can you get that through your thick SKULLS?? We will NOT watch the HEROINE of this show be INSULTED for that SICK NASTY DESPICABLE WOMEN!!!

I couldnt agree more!!! That mad woman of a sister is worse than a psychotic character - shyam looks like a lamb in front of her - the amount of emotional blackmail she does. She needs to freaking rot in hell. I want a scene where when Arnav gets to know she went and met shyam behind his back and helped with money, Arnav should physically drag her  - limping foot can go to hell and be dragged and throw her out of the house as she cries chotte hamaari baat toh suniye...he should say enough...shout it out like he did to Khushi and hten scream this is my house like he did earlier and say you have no right to stay in my house , go to your husband's house and throw her out and all of the raizadas shoudl watch the show as they did when shyam was thrown out or khushi was insulted ... i want that woman dragged and kicked out of the house..I couldnt f...g care... i am being really nasty , she doesnt deserve an iota of consideration. THe wretched waste of an existence... to put it succinctly aise log dharti par bhoj hai...Anjali is one!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrsaddafmahmoodSwap-Arhiabracadabravijji12MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

supermom1 Groupbie
supermom1
supermom1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

100% agree with all the points you have put forth. The CV's really need to focus on the story and not drag for months and months. Its high time that shyam is exposed and his true motive is brought out in front of others. Why is ARnav not trying to collect enough evidence against shyam to prove his point. ASR needs to show his guilt for what he did to Khushi. He needs to make things right for her and stand up for her in every situation. He should ask Mamiji to stop calling her Phaati sari as she is his wife.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhiabracadabravijji12MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

each and every single point is 100% correct...sick n tired of seeing Khushi tortured and insulted all the time and never get what she deserves...finally when she was getting her dreamed wedding and her loves attention that too got snatched from her by the so called DI...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ...please give our IPKKND THE STAR CROSSED LOVE STORY BACK ...

i'm already skipping episodes since monday n m sure m not the only one doing that ...bring back the charm

Swap-Arhiabracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

kiokyo IF-Dazzler
kiokyo
kiokyo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Count me in!:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

bangles Senior Member
bangles
bangles

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
 I have only just seen this post.
I  support all the points made by rima and a few others.
I have not read all the 90+ pages yet...
I would like to add the following assuming this has not been mentioned so far:

Can we send dadi back to wherever she came from with her tail between her legs  never ever to return to RM?

I want mami to stop the silly and disrespectful name calling of Khushi and Payal.

I reiterate- Shyam should not be allowed to get away  with crimes. The law needs to deal with him. It is essential that the serial shows that evil is punished.

I want to see Anjali move out of RM and  stand on her own feet ( metaphorically speaking!) 

Most importantly though I want the  Arnav - Khushi love story to take centre stage ,  where it belongs.

Edited by bangles - 07 September 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrSwap-Arhiabracadabravijji12MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Rima,

I used to very regular at IF one point but owing to some personal and professional commitment nowdays I hardly get any time to come to IF but I am an ardent fan of this show...so when I got this link from Apara I had to log in to show support...

You have taken a great initiative and I completely agree with all your points...count me in...Thanks for doing it for all the IPK fans..

kkksrabracadabravijji12MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
come me in too...throw pujalis out ASAP :@ ...SHE SUCKS!!!!

kkksrvijji12abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

InlovewitIPKKND Newbie
InlovewitIPKKND
InlovewitIPKKND

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you for posting this. Totally agree with you. High time the story got fixed up

ktjasprinklevijji12abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top