Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by Harshitha

Rima thank you for taking this lovely initiative to bring our show back on track. I am over whelmed seeing the response we have got. Kudos to you rima for making the post & taking such an endless effort in making this possible.

The ones who have supported the cause in their own sweet ways thanks alot for it.

I hope from the bottom of my heart this works out & the CV's pay heed to what we have to say.

Rima u have given hope to many viewers on the forum that the show has some scope to rise back & top the trps charts soon.

rima i 2nd it

kets say like khsuhi'hum itna jaldi haar nahi maane wale hai'

I "third" it.
At least we'd be certain we did our best, as an audience. If this works out, even slightly, I would be one proud member of this Forum.
I "fourth", "fifth", actually "zillionth" it. I always knew Rima to be hopeful and always standing up for bring back this show and I always waited patiently thinking the CVs knew waht they were doing.

Overwhelmed as I am with the response your post has received Rima, I ahve to say your post was perfectly timed, worded and positioned! It couldn't have been better!!!

I hope the bullet finds its target!!! I hope!! *fingers crossed*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Aimz-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by style_diva [ india forums ]

Before you guys Jump to conclusion, before you start judging, i request you to please take a moment and read and a moment to think...

I was and still am a huge GHSP fan...I loved the way the show was scripted, executed and anything and everything about the show...At a point of time the show started to lose its charm...The magic was fading away...And before i knew the show went off air...I was hurt, i was frustrated and i decided to not watch any shows that was made by the same PH aka 4 Lions...The PH claims that Geet went off air because of the CHANNEL revamp ...Yes! to an extent its true but the fact remains that 
the show went downhill the moment they shifted focus on their "Next Venture" on Starplus which today we all know as IPKKND...

The PH lost their interest, shifted their entire focus on IPKKND and messed up the show and it finally went off air when there was so much more to be shown, so many tracks unexplored...

My friends from GHSP who shifter Bases asked me to join the IPK forum, watch the show etc...But i couldn't bring about myself to do so because i was hurt that 4 Lions had literally butchered my favorite show and that of millions back then. 

Then one day i decided to give IPKKND a shot and i was immediately attracted towards it...Being the same PH as that of GHSP, the pull , the effect IPKKND, its story, screenplay, dialogues, the dream pair , BG Score etc had on me was so intoxicating that i found my self getting addicted to it...It to me some days to watch the complete series and when i finished i was happy that i did not miss such a wonderful series...

But today i see the same thing repeating...I see IPK's magic fading away...and the reason are known to all, there is no tight bounding script, the lead pair gets the least screen space, the side characters are not used properly...and many more...

At first i decided to brush off my thoughts but then when i look at it now all i can see is that there are 3 new ventures  namely Arjun, Suvreen Guggal and Qabool hai by 4 Lions which is forcing them to give least interest to IPKKND...

Back then IPK was new and GHSP HAD TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT..
Today Arjun, SG and Qabool Hai are new AND I FEAR IF IPKKND WILL HAVE TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT...

I am a Hardcore IPKKND fans, so there is no need to get offended for bringing GHSP here...To substantiate my writeup i had no choice but to bring it in considering that these shows are from the same PH...

The IPKKND fans who watched GHSP and know about IPKKND from time it was first conceived will be aware of this. 
They just can't handle too many shows at one time. 

Though i have been cheated once, i am ready to bet on them again, but then the current state of IPKKND is really Terrifying me. Disapprove

An IPKKND fan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrabracadabrarima

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

hell yeah i want a change...that is the CHANGE OF THE OVER REACTIVE nd UNNECESSARILY PESSIMISTIC set of fans which i wish god forbid no other shw EVER HV in future...if anything which needs to change regarding the shw ITS THE FANS OTT NEGATIVITY

Excuse me. We have been the most patient fans...waiting for more than a year for Arnav's apology...watching through stagnant plots like the never-ending misunderstanding, the kidnapping, etc etc...we put up with them in hopes of getting the intense redemption/love track we wanted from day one. Instead, we are being served this Di CRAP, featuring the most irritating character on the show...who is hamming it up on screen despite taking up so much screen-time. We have every right to be MAD right now.

@AyeReKhushi - Couldnt have said it better, we are the most patient viewers, or one of the most patient and after 1 yr if we are voicing it out, we have every freaking right and we have a right to be MAD at everyone who dares to insult our intelligence as a viewer!

And hamming yep you said it ! One if the lines penned for the character are pathetic, the actrress is even worse coz she just hams and cannot emote to save her life. She got away, now I realize in the intiial episodes,. because all she had to do was smile and dress up like a doll and limp (literally) around the house and oh yeah show off her super flat tummy!

And for once when after all the hue and cry she created abt potential for the role, she gets a scene that any actress would have lapped up with both hands, she flushes it down the toilet with her pathetic emoting and unmodulated voice...that grates on your ears..

Sorry, like Harshitha mentioned, we have grown to even despise the actress because she can't emote for nuts. Look at Sanaya, despite the crap she is asked to say, the kind of emoting they bring..and Barun, the guy has literally no dialogues but even then they are so good..when they are on sscreen, you connect. And this woman, she had episodes after episodes wasted on her and she frigging can't emote and she insulted the very emotion every woman feels for her kid - born or unborn...with her despisable portrayal.. Doesnt it ashame her to play a character like that ? Is this what she negotiated for? Wait I dont even want to hear her or the PH to bother justifying.  We have made our choice!

Edited by sareeta - 07 September 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N12345NabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

sara-arhi Newbie
sara-arhi
sara-arhi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Totally behind you!Smile

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Hope this falls in the right hands and proper ears...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by -Aimz-

I think one of the major problems here is that the CVs are trying to juggle with multiple age demographics. They believe their target of young audience initially was what had resulted in low TRP after February which is a stupid analysis by the way, if you see the soaring TRPs during PayAsh wedding filled with ArHi magic.

Which leads us to think...what are the CVs aiming at, exactly?

You know what Aimz, my mum is a 56 year old woman and she quit watching IPK saying that it's like one one of those sad EK serials. She was very surprised that Khushi turned from a strong to a weak character. The audience in general does not like such crap and are very intelligent. They want to right the wrong and move forward in life. And they certainly will not tolerate such cheap, disgusting and pathetic behavior meted out at women.

My mom is 58 and she is in the same boat!  She hates this stuff -- last night she and my wife were both screaming at the illogical crap shown!  It was funny to listen to them -- especially Mom go off on the writers.  It was very funny.  It sounded like what we (wife and I) say!

Smile Really Maverick, the cvs really insult our intelligence (young and the old). Hope your mom and wife gave a sound thrashing to the writers. Ranting especially how a few of them do is so funny. It's fun just listening to them.
Maverick, Aimz, Chaithra - my mum used to watch the show too, because I got her hooked onto it and she stopped watching ever since the creep shyam was shown to get away scott free every single time. my is the TRP viewer (in India) and I am not (i dont really contribute to TRPs) but my mum and may others like her , her friends gave up on it a long time ago and said this is crap and you know what the reaction was to all the pampering that the raizada loonies do for Anjali  - no parent will raise like that ! It is not correct!!!  That is exactly what a 84yr old daadi in our family said... u shudn't put up with the tantrums kids throw...they need to be told what is right and this isa  30+ woman who is behaving worse !!! Daadi said, langdi hai, par akal tho thikaane hai uski?!!  LOL! 
J

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Aimz-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

ambleena Groupbie
ambleena
ambleena

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
counting on your petition rima...hope they save this show

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
After today's INSULT of an episode... this show should be SHUT DOWN, if they dont show some SENSE!

Get that PATHETIC COW some psychiatric help! She belongs in a mental hopsital!

I HATE POOJALI! SHE IS A SICK, SELFISH CRAZY PSYCHO! CV'S if you show her anymore, you WONT HAVE A SHOW!!!

Can you get that through your thick SKULLS?? We will NOT watch the HEROINE of this show be INSULTED for that SICK NASTY DESPICABLE WOMEN!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrMaverick29mayuri099saddafmahmoodSiri22Aparamegha.A.l.i.a.Swap-Arhiabracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

Go to top