Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by -Aimz-

I think one of the major problems here is that the CVs are trying to juggle with multiple age demographics. They believe their target of young audience initially was what had resulted in low TRP after February which is a stupid analysis by the way, if you see the soaring TRPs during PayAsh wedding filled with ArHi magic.

Which leads us to think...what are the CVs aiming at, exactly?

You know what Aimz, my mum is a 56 year old woman and she quit watching IPK saying that it's like one one of those sad EK serials. She was very surprised that Khushi turned from a strong to a weak character. The audience in general does not like such crap and are very intelligent. They want to right the wrong and move forward in life. And they certainly will not tolerate such cheap, disgusting and pathetic behavior meted out at women.

My mom is 58 and she is in the same boat!  She hates this stuff -- last night she and my wife were both screaming at the illogical crap shown!  It was funny to listen to them -- especially Mom go off on the writers.  It was very funny.  It sounded like what we (wife and I) say!

Smile Really Maverick, the cvs really insult our intelligence (young and the old). Hope your mom and wife gave a sound thrashing to the writers. Ranting especially how a few of them do is so funny. It's fun just listening to them.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Aimz-vijji12MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

madsmadhu Newbie
madsmadhu
madsmadhu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Please read this if u want to know real Anjali :)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185131

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabrarima

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

hell yeah i want a change...that is the CHANGE OF THE OVER REACTIVE nd UNNECESSARILY PESSIMISTIC set of fans which i wish god forbid no other shw EVER HV in future...if anything which needs to change regarding the shw ITS THE FANS OTT NEGATIVITY

Its negativity of the fans right darling? So why dont you follow some great man's advice of the show you are loyal to. "DEKHNA HAIN TOH DEKHO"aint that sweet advice to follow?Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodMaverick29-Aimz-abracadabravijji12MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by -Aimz-

I think one of the major problems here is that the CVs are trying to juggle with multiple age demographics. They believe their target of young audience initially was what had resulted in low TRP after February which is a stupid analysis by the way, if you see the soaring TRPs during PayAsh wedding filled with ArHi magic.

Which leads us to think...what are the CVs aiming at, exactly?

You know what Aimz, my mum is a 56 year old woman and she quit watching IPK saying that it's like one one of those sad EK serials. She was very surprised that Khushi turned from a strong to a weak character. The audience in general does not like such crap and are very intelligent. They want to right the wrong and move forward in life. And they certainly will not tolerate such cheap, disgusting and pathetic behavior meted out at women.

My mom is 58 and she is in the same boat!  She hates this stuff -- last night she and my wife were both screaming at the illogical crap shown!  It was funny to listen to them -- especially Mom go off on the writers.  It was very funny.  It sounded like what we (wife and I) say!

Maverick i told so many times here that i watch the show with my granny.when Barun was on leave she used to watch the show in my uncle's house so that trp will increase .now she is watching Devon ke Dev saying this  DI woman is one MENTAL lady. i will not watch till they admit her in some mental hospital.she is 79 yrs old

Awww. Love your granny. Such a cute woman. Such a strong message this sends out to the cvs now. I'm currently watching that show too. :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29vijji12OmNaMaSteOmsareetaMrDarcyfanrima

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
The CVs have stooped so low, and have gone mental. I am actually laughing at their pathetic attempts! This was the same show that was a passionate love story, now I feel like they're two completely different serials!

So since the CVs have lost the way, its time for the fans to show them the right way (wow facepalm). So count me in.

Edited by XlolnehalolX - 07 September 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29vijji12abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I am definitely with all of you on this!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I am in rima! I am crying after watching the army marching to feed poojali what the heck is this yaar?

And Khushi they are showing she is thinking nice of Shyam I mean seriously? He tried to kill her and Arnav and tried to kill him and they show she is trying to bring him back to feed poojali? What the nonsense is this?

I wish poojali leaves with Shyam why is she not doing that! A big relief to us viewers for sure! She can take dadi for help as well as she can't seem to do anything on her own!

I know what CVs dhamaka is. During haldi dadi will see Garima and hurl more accusations of like mother like daughter. Khushi bashing bashing bashing. Arnav in shock not telling anything o supporting her. Marrying her again out of hate. Whole family happy, Shyam doing his plots! Arhi sad. This is the dhamaka planned for us! Poojali and Shyam romance will be shown!

The show better change otherwise I am quitting there are other serials to look out for no need to waste my 8PM on shyamili! Sorry!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhuvijji12abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top