Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

anz11 Senior Member
anz11
anz11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i know the writer is from ekta camp...but please HAVE MERCY ON US..

CVS/PH...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR REAL IPKKND...WANT ARSHI BACK...WANT THE OLD CHARM BACK...

PLEASE DONT RUIN THE SHOW HAVE MERCY...YES I HAVE QUITE THE SHOW SO MY FAMILY...CAUSE I COULDNOT MANAGE TO GIVE THEM MUCH REASON WHY NOT SOMETHING BETTER WHEN WE HAVE IN OTHER CHANNEL.

AND I ALSO KNOW NOT MISSING MUCH AS I AM ACTIVE ON FORUM AND SEE VIEWERS REACTION.

WAKE UP...NOW WE R SCREAMMMING FOR PAST 2 MONTHS...HELP US TO GET RID OF THIS SHIT.

YES I DO WANT TO COME BACK AS A 8 PM VIEWERS...KINDLY GIVE A REASON FOR THAT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29vijji12Aahana-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Agreed with ur post dear !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29RickyBahlAahana-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by -Aimz-

I think one of the major problems here is that the CVs are trying to juggle with multiple age demographics. They believe their target of young audience initially was what had resulted in low TRP after February which is a stupid analysis by the way, if you see the soaring TRPs during PayAsh wedding filled with ArHi magic.

Which leads us to think...what are the CVs aiming at, exactly?

You know what Aimz, my mum is a 56 year old woman and she quit watching IPK saying that it's like one one of those sad EK serials. She was very surprised that Khushi turned from a strong to a weak character. The audience in general does not like such crap and are very intelligent. They want to right the wrong and move forward in life. And they certainly will not tolerate such cheap, disgusting and pathetic behavior meted out at women.

My mom is 58 and she is in the same boat!  She hates this stuff -- last night she and my wife were both screaming at the illogical crap shown!  It was funny to listen to them -- especially Mom go off on the writers.  It was very funny.  It sounded like what we (wife and I) say!

-Aimz-Aahana-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

bssi Senior Member
bssi
bssi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Please we need our show back...Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani are too precious to let go of. Please save our show . Love Sarun!!!

saddafmahmoodMaverick29vijji12Aahana-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

I think one of the major problems here is that the CVs are trying to juggle with multiple age demographics. They believe their target of young audience initially was what had resulted in low TRP after February which is a stupid analysis by the way, if you see the soaring TRPs during PayAsh wedding filled with ArHi magic.

You know what Aimz, my mum is a 56 year old woman and she quit watching IPK saying that it's like one one of those sad EK serials. She was very surprised that Khushi turned from a strong to a weak character. The audience in general does not like such crap and are very intelligent. They want to right the wrong and move forward in life. And they certainly will not tolerate such cheap, disgusting and pathetic behavior meted out at women.

My mom is 58 and she is in the same boat!  She hates this stuff -- last night she and my wife were both screaming at the illogical crap shown!  It was funny to listen to them -- especially Mom go off on the writers.  It was very funny.  It sounded like what we (wife and I) say!

Maverick i told so many times here that i watch the show with my granny.when Barun was on leave she used to watch the show in my uncle's house so that trp will increase .now she is watching Devon ke Dev saying this  DI woman is one MENTAL lady. i will not watch till they admit her in some mental hospital.she is 79 yrs old

Maverick29Aahana-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetaGodhuliLogonrima

hamidaj01 Newbie
hamidaj01
hamidaj01

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything you wrote!
The current track is making me stop watching it!
I don't want to stop watching it but this track is annoying me so much I just can't take it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahana-vijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

madsmadhu Newbie
madsmadhu
madsmadhu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
How about sending anjali to sasural track. If she loves her pathi so much ask her to get the hell out of Shantivan and live with that snake. oh ya forgot she can take Dardi with her. 3 of them can live happily ever after. suckers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodvijji12Aahana-OmNaMaSteOmrima

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by Maverick29

Maverick i told so many times here that i watch the show with my granny.when Barun was on leave she used to watch the show in my uncle's house so that trp will increase .now she is watching Devon ke Dev saying this  DI woman is one MENTAL lady. i will not watch till they admit her in some mental hospital.she is 79 yrs old

I had a similar experience with my grandma. She's 62 and was a very big fan of this show. We used to always discuss it on the phone for god know's how long and yesterday she casually phoned me, After some time I started talking about IPK and she was like, You still watch that crap? I'm fed up with Anjali's crying and Shyam always getting away scot free.
Even the oldies do not like this track. I don't know why cvs are sticking to it. 

Maverick29-Aimz-vijji12OmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

Go to top