Agree with all your points

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

AWESOME AWESOME job!  Great work Rima.  I said this before as well -- I am not known to compliment people!!!  But this is stupendous.

Hope it bears the fruit but I LOVE you for the effort and LOVE every single person the signed this.

Finally we are united in telling those morons what is wrong.

Cheers.

Second that Maverick! I have to admit I was patient and have put up with the story thus far , all the while giving it to the CVs that it was their baby and they know what they are doing and alas they've gone all out to prove that I was stupid in crediting them with that amount of intelligence..hell this is not even the same set of writers that began writing the show...I am not sure who is to blame specifically..but the PH CVs and Writers and that whole lot, needs to be whipped to have their brains set back in place for even thinking that they are doing a creative job - I want to give them a sound thrashing for talking abt nayi soch and showing such regressive thinking!!! Makes me thinking the writers must be as perverse as the villian they have created for they seem to be enjoying showing a twit of a woman (who is an insult to womanhood itself for several reasons) being blind to a letch of a husband and his dirty antics..!

Oh by the way I have gone all out and ranted by heart out in this post on Page 54. let me know what you think!! First time ever huh!

abracadabravijji12GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Like button is not working...
Agree with you
I have one more opinion Khushi should learn from past experience ..Shyam is devil she already knew that now she is going to talk to ASR about this .Please Khushi stop this...

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Rima... 

Just came across this thread when somebody posted a link on a letter thread I just made an hour back... A great effort you are putting here! Thank you for that...

Please go through it if possible. If you are considering ways of reaching CVs, I request you to put my letter across...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsvijji12abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Maverick29

AWESOME AWESOME job!  Great work Rima.  I said this before as well -- I am not known to compliment people!!!  But this is stupendous.

Hope it bears the fruit but I LOVE you for the effort and LOVE every single person the signed this.

Finally we are united in telling those morons what is wrong.

Cheers.
Maverick thanks for the praise. It feels very good for the exhausting day's efforts.

But this proves how frustrated people are.

I have posted this to the following people:

nitesh.kewalya
/janaki.viswanathan.

https://www.facebook.com/starplus.in

nissarparvez

aakash.pandey

kelvin.jariwala.

shadab.star

hrishikesh.gandhi.

/sdipaprashant

/richasgautam

rajesh.chadha

mala.chadha

/karan.goddwani

nvsagar

ganga.kacharla

rangmuch:

telly tadka:

4 lions IF scrap Page (PM Inbox is full)

4 lions FB page

some more forum people have posted it elsewhere too

our buddies have done a great job with comments and likes

i am sure at least one person will read this petition and sit up and take notice
good night

Terrific Job Rima!!! You were one voice who stood up and took this step for the betterment of the serial we love so much!

I Love you!!! Hug

We can't thank you enough for all the hard work and effort you have put in so that it reaches the concerned people. And, all the Beautiful people who voiced their opinions and concerns - A BIG THANK YOU!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmood-.Pearl.-RickyBahlvijji12GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrima

arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hey im in this thing too!!!!!!!

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Let me just add that right now my top demand is LESS screen space for Poojali. Or it will even be fine if there is NO screen space at all also but seeing the way the cvs love this Poojali, I know It will just be a dream. So please. LESS screen space for her. I cannot look at her and her tear stained face all the time. My eyes literally hurt and I feel like throwing things at my poor television set. 
And if they still want to show her then at least show her growing some brain cells. Show her becoming smart. Show her finally coming out of her dream world which has never existed in the first place. I seriously cannot see her acting SO dumb. We girls are NOT dumb. We are smart enough to take care of our own problems. We don't just faint and cry all the time. We are not weak. People cannot just fool us like this unlike Poojali. So we want to see her character improving. But it will great if we just get a break from her for sometime. Right now, That is the need of the hour for all IPK fans. 

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

hell yeah i want a change...that is the CHANGE OF THE OVER REACTIVE nd UNNECESSARILY PESSIMISTIC set of fans which i wish god forbid no other shw EVER HV in future...if anything which needs to change regarding the shw ITS THE FANS OTT NEGATIVITY

Excuse me. We have been the most patient fans...waiting for more than a year for Arnav's apology...watching through stagnant plots like the never-ending misunderstanding, the kidnapping, etc etc...we put up with them in hopes of getting the intense redemption/love track we wanted from day one. Instead, we are being served this Di CRAP, featuring the most irritating character on the show...who is hamming it up on screen despite taking up so much screen-time. We have every right to be MAD right now.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-.A.l.i.a.Luv_isnt_classyvijji12abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetaGodhuliLogonrima

Go to top