Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

..Raizada.. Senior Member
..Raizada..
..Raizada..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
You have my vote! I agree with every word you typed! Hopefully the CVs will take this to heart! Smile

~Arina Raizada~

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavholic

count me in!!i i am really fedup with this shyamjali track and really lst the interest in the show!!my passions has dissappeared..I am watching it everyday with the hope that dis crap will end but every day my frustration just increases!!
Its made me so pissed off!!hyts of everything..we are continuing to watch doesnt mean dat we willl accept any crap offered!!
We are ready to awatch the arshi staary talk (which is not practical) but not this so called "intelligent"
and "emotional"  shyamjali track!!
If people are so in love with anjali story..kindly start another show starring her with her beloved husband and get GALLONS OF GLYCERINE but PLZ DONT SPOIL MY IPKKND!

plz mera ipkknd mujhe lauta do!!! I am still waiting for it to come back!!dont test my patience any more!!!

Angry Angry Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaOmNaMaSteOmrima

ivyregina Groupbie
ivyregina
ivyregina

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Rima, I second everything you pointed out. I used to watch this serial and its past episodes till 3 am evry night. Now i just read the updates here in IF to know whether an epi is worth watching or not. I agree that Barun has shown his mettle in most of the breakdown scenes but that's not enough reason to be glued to the silver screen (in my case laptop screen) evry night...no longer worth my hubby being ignored each night either, hehe. 

I seriously think CVs need to rethink their storyline. I' not sure but I sense that a lot of people have quit watching or are not as hooked to it as they were before...like me. Hope they do something to salvage the show. It's going downhill!

Maverick29abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

luckyarnav Senior Member
luckyarnav
luckyarnav

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey rima,

God whats been happening, I m all lost.

I come to the forum after some 15 days and all i see is that " Our show is getting ruined" bcoz of cvs.

Oh no someone tell me wats happened i havent seen it but whatever is going wrong I m with you if this is what is needed for rectification. I heard some people around me commenting though that the show is all gone wrong. Khushi in trouble and the weeping Anjali is all the more weeping.
Oh god should i watch or leave it.
I cant see the show getting ruined, i can never watch anyother show in my life if this show gets ruined.

Thank you and plz do whatever we all can to save the show.

Maverick29abracadabraGodhuliLogonrima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
AWESOME AWESOME job!  Great work Rima.  I said this before as well -- I am not known to compliment people!!!  But this is stupendous.

Hope it bears the fruit but I LOVE you for the effort and LOVE every single person the signed this.

Finally we are united in telling those morons what is wrong.

Cheers.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyarnavEmerald-Cetronia.A.l.i.a.abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetaGodhuliLogonrima

Needvan Groupbie
Needvan
Needvan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yup. I agree.

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Though I lost my hope in the CVs and the show ..
But still have a ray of hope that something will change ..
+700 like is a great number , and I hope it will increased to reach 2000 and more ..

I love your points and other members points ..

My first request to the CVsis  respect out mind, and don't treat us as fools ..
they should show the events flow logically, and try to answer the questions that will raised in our mind when they show it ..
for example : Anjali walk in glasses, and exposed to electric shock .. but in the hospital no one of the medical staff said that .. no one of the family bother to know from where these glasses came ..
and also, could Khushi forgot all the chances that she gave shyam , and he prove that he will never change !!
If there is no logic .. no entertainment .. why we will watch the show ?!

I also want them to focus in Arnav and Khushi relationship , and show a development in their characters ..
Arnav still , I don't feel that he cannot feel what Khushi feels, he cannot support her and defense her as he should do after all what Khushi had doone for him..
and Khushi, still naive and didn't learned from what happened to her .. how can she even thought that Shyam may change ?!

I want them to return back our strong Khushi .. Khushi that was full of self respect , the strong Khushi who cannot be insulated easily .. I want Khushi that can make her own decisions , not only be affected by others decisions .. I want her to be more than a girl who only serve" Di" , and console "Chotte " ..

I want all people know the true color of Khushi .. I want to see them regret all what they said about Khushi .. I want them to know how they wronged her ..

I want Arnav to be a man , and admit his mistake in front of all ..

I want them to return back their focus to the love story that we all fall in love with ,, they killed it before it begin ..

I want them to be honest with the audience .. they should inform the audience clearly about the concept and the main feature of their tracks .. not promoting something ( Arhi re-marriage ) and showing something totally different ( Di drama ) ..

and most importantly .. they should realize that we watch the show for Arnav and Khushi .. not to see some actress crying skills .. They should not ruin the show just for some " supportive " actress demands ..

If they really care about their show , what they called their " Baby" .. they should satisfy their audience ..
Though the damage is really big.. but they still have a chance, and that why we still spent our time to discuss and give them our opinions ..

thanks Rima for the post ..

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 07 September 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyarnavEmerald-Maverick29prabbsabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome response, Rima.

Maverick29abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top