Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anushkakaur21 Senior Member
Anushkakaur21
Anushkakaur21

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Count me in. But don't worry the show will get back into track. I knw its hard but b positive. Am sure we will all love the show again
I agree with all the points in rima post and want the same. Cvs will.have to.take these points and do something. But at the same time I urge people to.be positive abt the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

I am with you.

Please CVs for God's sake make Anjali leave the show, I am seriously fed up with her track
Can they just kill her so that Arnav ke atleast miss her and not cry di di di... atleast she will have some dignity left if she is just dead!

i would truly love that but sigh that will not happen she happens to be The Great Di Of The Show

You know in that scene when the doctor comes out and says sorry, I so wanted him to say sorry we couldnt save the mother - there was so much potential for a better track..of the child and how this whole thing impacts him and how Shyam sees his end..etc...but no...they had to keep her alive because a certain actress wanted to prance around in see through freaking sarees with a flat tummy in the role of a pregnant woman! The woman needs to get a life - who ever told her she was good at emoting - she is a freaking eyesore - literally!

oh I 2nd that Sareeta

You know I never liked Daljeet as an actress, I saw one of her earlier show - a few episodes and didnt connect with her emoting then either but then I felt in IPKNND , she was alright and bearable as Anjali with that smile and sweet talk because that is what they made Anjali do anyway , our focus was on the character but then...as episodes moved on, it was her acting that drove me up the wall, even when there were talks of her moving out, I wasnt affected - i was like yeah okay...but oi had to say, as a bro sis pair Barun and Anajli did make a pretty picture but with this kind of emoting - she makes women cringe ...especially those who are mothers and who are wives..I mean no woman who is a wife will be so blind, where do the CVS get these regressive ideas from? And the one scene that any actress would have given eye and leg for, she got it handed t o her on a golden plate by a ekta group writer (which is another pity) and she flushes it down the toilet with her pathetically unmodulated flat expressions and howling that she calls crying and outcry! PATHETIC!!! She has any modicum of decency , she should leave the show herself! But alas that won't happen!

Edited by sareeta - 07 September 2012 at 11:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29Luv_isnt_classyvijji12abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

guys these are the names to whom i have posted the petition:

nitesh.kewalya
/janaki.viswanathan.

https://www.facebook.com/starplus.in

nissarparvez

aakash.pandey

kelvin.jariwala.

shadab.star

hrishikesh.gandhi.

/sdipaprashant

/richasgautam

rajesh.chadha

mala.chadha

/karan.goddwani

nvsagar

ganga.kacharla

rangmuch:

telly tadka:

4 lions IF scrap Page (PM Inbox is full)

4 lions FB page

Edited by rima - 07 September 2012 at 11:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

srishipraChimpsyMaverick29Luv_isnt_classysupriya.arshiAkanksha-abracadabradivvkPunkin22GodhuliLogonsareetaOmNaMaSteOm

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by sumeeta

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by sumeeta

Dear Rima...

Hello!!!

Sorry for typing in BOLD and red...
Its b'coz I see 504 likes for your post and more than 54 pages..which I think is really crazy...

Guys I have only one request to make... Let the CVs say their story..we have as yet liked they have been giving us...U can't expect any author to ask all of us first(each with a different demand and request for story) and then write their version...

Also, every story has a beginning , a middle, a climax and a proper end...Before February teh conditions were such that Khushi's character was required to be bubbly...the story/characters and situations can't remain the same..if it does its not moving further and I'm damn sure that u will have a greater number of complaints in such a situation...

The story is moving further...so sweeties SIT BACK & ENJOY THE SHOW...

The CVs are human beings like us and I'm sure such kind of posts deflates their motivation too...be appreciative and supportive ...I'm surprised so many of you have these demands...

Plz spare me the tomatoes...Smile  

This is a post for unsatisfied viewers who want their queries to reach the Cvs. If you are not interested in this venture, DO NOT SPOIL the efforts of others who want it. Please read the main post clearly that says if you are opposing the views, then not to post.

Guys.. I just wanted to say that it is an intermediary period...what if this is the sequence which is required to bring in the track back of the star-crossed love story that IPKKND is???
believe me ...I'm an extremely unforgiving viewer...many of u (including u CDlove) have said that u've stuck to the show for the pst 15 months...but I actually stopped watching (not lying one bit) the show for about amonth when Shyam-Khushi engagement happened and he was not being caught...I simply couldn't take it..so I can see your point...but then I realised it was simply a part of the story and I missed some really great episodes like Arnav making Khushi jealous by buying the necklace for Lavanya which Khushi liked...

sumeeta, do not forget that what we mainly want is a remedy for the root cause of the problems   which we had been noticing for the past few months. Most of us could have swallowed the current bitter episodes hadn't we reached a saturation point a long time back. There are gaping inconsistencies, illogical story lines, no closing of loops, character mutilations etc which cannot be overlooked anymore.

Hadn't we been complaining for a long time about tracks that had opened up and then not closed without giving a proper ending? 6 month contract, redemption track, now even the marriage track etc had been suddenly put behind as if dropping a hot potato.
Are we wrong in assuming that this current disastrous plot will also not be handled properly giving the track record of the PH that had failed to deliever for the past few months? We see a pattern and that's what we are afraid of.

It's not that we are starting a petition, waking up on one fine morning. We had followed the inconsistencies and mutilation of the show for quite some time before deducing that the current track is no better.

Future tracks might or might not get us back on the game but from all I have seen for the past few months I'm not hopeful hence this petition to take action immediately.

(in Bold) I agree these things are absolutely true...I am feeling hopeless like u all especially after the "DATE Fiasco" , and hate Dadi... but yaar have a soft corner for the CVs...I rather shut -up now and just let u all be... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Count me in, enough is enough, I am a paying consumer both in the US and Canada, it is deplorable where this is heading. Yesterday did it for me when Dadi said Khushi is just like the other person in her son's life, it is heading for Anjali's sautan, if Shyam is back to take up all if not most of the screen space with Angali and it is all about them with miniscule parts for Arnav and Khushi, then I join your petition wholehearted, enough is enough for me, stones have to be thrown at Shyam now and let me be the first one to cast it with many more to come from my side. When I see how much he is getting away with, it makes my blood crawl. Again its Khushi to face the insults whilst the culprits get away with it. No more. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Can you please add a few more things?

1. Arnav should understand he stays with a khoon choosing family who do nothing good for him.

2. Arnav should get the much needed love, that he has been missing from 14 years

3. Khushi, for once should leave her mahanta aside and think about her relashionship with her boyfriend/mangetar/husband (choose a status please) called ASR

4. Anjali should realize how she cheated her chote using her 'Diii' status

5. This man should stop leading life for others and should become selfish and lead his life with Khushi without any birdens

6. For once, this man should not stand in the middle of the road, all alone, to cry and scream looking at the sky.. for once there must be somebody else, other than his mom who should stand by him

7. Khushi should be the old fearless gal and fight against her maha insults and not depend on her husband for support all the time

*Edited*

Guess I posted in a wrong thread... *bangs her head for writing in a post that thinks IPK is for Khushi by Khushi and from Khushi and Arnav and Shyam are equally shaintaan*

Sorry frens ... ATB with your petition... May CVs listen to you and make Khushi extra mahaan so that she can say it everyday 'Hum bas yeh chahte hain ki kisi ke saath (excluding Arnav ofc) nainsaafi na ho'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshipisces25abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top