sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

I am with you.

Please CVs for God's sake make Anjali leave the show, I am seriously fed up with her track
Can they just kill her so that Arnav ke atleast miss her and not cry di di di... atleast she will have some dignity left if she is just dead!

i would truly love that but sigh that will not happen she happens to be The Great Di Of The Show

You know in that scene when the doctor comes out and says sorry, I so wanted him to say sorry we couldnt save the mother - there was so much potential for a better track..of the child and how this whole thing impacts him and how Shyam sees his end..etc...but no...they had to keep her alive because a certain actress wanted to prance around in see through freaking sarees with a flat tummy in the role of a pregnant woman! The woman needs to get a life - who ever told her she was good at emoting - she is a freaking eyesore - literally!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshrockksssupriya.arshiLuv_isnt_classyAkanksha-abracadabravijji12prabbsOmNaMaSteOmrima

fatimazeem Groupbie
fatimazeem
fatimazeem

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Count me in :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOm-ElmoFuj-rima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

I am with you.

Please CVs for God's sake make Anjali leave the show, I am seriously fed up with her track
Can they just kill her so that Arnav ke atleast miss her and not cry di di di... atleast she will have some dignity left if she is just dead!

i would truly love that but sigh that will not happen she happens to be The Great Di Of The Show

You know in that scene when the doctor comes out and says sorry, I so wanted him to say sorry we couldnt save the mother - there was so much potential for a better track..of the child and how this whole thing impacts him and how Shyam sees his end..etc...but no...they had to keep her alive because a certain actress wanted to prance around in see through freaking sarees with a flat tummy in the role of a pregnant woman! The woman needs to get a life - who ever told her she was good at emoting - she is a freaking eyesore - literally!

oh I 2nd that Sareeta

Luv_isnt_classyvijji12Akanksha-abracadabrasareetarima

Ava97 Senior Member
Ava97
Ava97

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
count me in too for ur petition we shld do sumthing 2 save our showw !its becumin more of a poojali n her dumbb actics 2 make her husband in d housee n 2days epi was d height of all she lied 2 asr her chotte abt shyam how dumb n immature tht was only for tht baby killer who is roamin in d house freely !i mean asr is such a strongg character i was not watchin this show since startin bt durin my vacations i literally used 2 watch d arshi scnes till late nite !n cover thm up !bt now i dont feel like watchin d show durin it intial periods had d charm of d actual title as nafrat paas anne na de mohabaat door jaane na de !bt now khushi is jus traeted as a servant at RM n poojali as a pampered baby !now d whole house has only one motto tht is 2 make anjali happy !d story is jus goin off trackk frm its titlee !whts wrong wid gul khan ?this show is her baby show she shld do sumthingg !i mean airin sumthing ike this in a prime time slot n also on star plus thts total stupidity !i man sp would in no time replce it if d audience looses its charm !itsonly cozz of sarun i m watchin it !i jus hope tht it gets better in a few episodes wid thingss cumin bk 2 normal !

guyss i wacth this show 2 entertain myself n get refreshed frm studyinn !i m hvin my boardss n exams approachinn u see i m in my 10th gradeee !n today is d last day i m visitin IF  n writin or replyinn !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

ArShi_Addiction Groupbie
ArShi_Addiction
ArShi_Addiction

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
First of all Great postClap
Count me In.
I want to see all those things happen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
The number of like and comments is proof that most of them are sick with the current track. Im happy to know that so many people are supporting it. I wish, hope we succeedSmile
Thanks to all those who are supporting itClap

Swathi0429abracadabradivvkvijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
count me in rima..
a very beautiful post...
cv's should know what the fans want from the serial...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
count me in...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top