Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Malvika18 IF-Dazzler
Malvika18
Malvika18

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I cannot agree more. Count me in as well! :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I hate this Di ki Saut track...Would love to take the Mohabbat and Nafrat Paas/Door theme with open arms...8 o clock primetime show is for the masses...Have to go for what most of the viewers love to see...Alternate lifestyles,thoughts etc can be shown at 10 o clock showtime...Starplus is teaching children that to get something ...cry,cheat and be a whiny-baby and you win..Honesty, courage, fairness are things of past!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabraCDlovevijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Rima ask the mods to make is sticky and also seek permission to allow if it exceeds 150 pages...

Yes do this rima

Akanksha-abracadabravijji12-DKS-rima

herebedragons Senior Member
herebedragons
herebedragons

Originally posted by sumeeta

Originally posted by CDlove

Dear Rima...

Hello!!!

Sorry for typing in BOLD and red...
Its b'coz I see 504 likes for your post and more than 54 pages..which I think is really crazy...

Guys I have only one request to make... Let the CVs say their story..we have as yet liked they have been giving us...U can't expect any author to ask all of us first(each with a different demand and request for story) and then write their version...

Also, every story has a beginning , a middle, a climax and a proper end...Before February teh conditions were such that Khushi's character was required to be bubbly...the story/characters and situations can't remain the same..if it does its not moving further and I'm damn sure that u will have a greater number of complaints in such a situation...

The story is moving further...so sweeties SIT BACK & ENJOY THE SHOW...

The CVs are human beings like us and I'm sure such kind of posts deflates their motivation too...be appreciative and supportive ...I'm surprised so many of you have these demands...

Plz spare me the tomatoes...Smile  

This is a post for unsatisfied viewers who want their queries to reach the Cvs. If you are not interested in this venture, DO NOT SPOIL the efforts of others who want it. Please read the main post clearly that says if you are opposing the views, then not to post.

Guys.. I just wanted to say that it is an intermediary period...what if this is the sequence which is required to bring in the track back of the star-crossed love story that IPKKND is???
believe me ...I'm an extremely unforgiving viewer...many of u (including u CDlove) have said that u've stuck to the show for the pst 15 months...but I actually stopped watching (not lying one bit) the show for about amonth when Shyam-Khushi engagement happened and he was not being caught...I simply couldn't take it..so I can see your point...but then I realised it was simply a part of the story and I missed some really great episodes like Arnav making Khushi jealous by buying the necklace for Lavanya which Khushi liked...

Ha. Sumeeta, we think alike (I think). I get this point of yours too, and it has occurred to me that the CVs might be desperately trying to create situations and enemies that they can use to both bring the lead characters closer and also drive them apart as required (Hate + Love, Misunderstandings because of Shyam + Coming together to protect one another and others from Shyam). I think someone else on this forum made a similar post that, to me, made sense.

But honestly, if that's the case, then they're not doing a good job executing it or selling it to me, 'cos I am not enjoying the ride (and isn't that the point of a daily soap, where you don't always get closure at the end of 20 mins or even an hour or two and a half hours as in the case of a movie?).

Also, it still doesn't explain away the problem of inconsistencies, loopholes, loose-ends, incomplete tracks, bloopers in execution, not staying true to well-established characters or not having them grow in a logical way etc.

So I'd still want the CVs and PH to sit up and take notice and do something to bring back the magic that was.

Just my POV.

:)

PS: I loved that whole track of Arnav finding out about Khushi's engagement and taking his hurt out on her (And her standing up to him for it, 'cos really he started it by preferring to get engaged to Lavanya rather than try and explore the real underlying issue like she (Khushi)  wanted to). 'Twas brilliantly written and executed - be it acting, characterization, direction, screenplay etc. It is one of my favourite tracks to date and one of those tracks that convinced me that IPKKND was not your run-of-the-mill 'hindi serial'. I want tracks like THAT back.

Edited by herebedragons - 07 September 2012 at 11:15am

abracadabraCDlovevijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Count me in Rima di..!!

I'm all fed up with the makers, with drama queen and the story line..

Want Khushi to get her well deserved value!!

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Dear Rima...

Hello!!!

Sorry for typing in BOLD and red...
Its b'coz I see 504 likes for your post and more than 54 pages..which I think is really crazy...

Guys I have only one request to make... Let the CVs say their story..we have as yet liked they have been giving us...U can't expect any author to ask all of us first(each with a different demand and request for story) and then write their version...

Also, every story has a beginning , a middle, a climax and a proper end...Before February teh conditions were such that Khushi's character was required to be bubbly...the story/characters and situations can't remain the same..if it does its not moving further and I'm damn sure that u will have a greater number of complaints in such a situation...

The story is moving further...so sweeties SIT BACK & ENJOY THE SHOW...

The CVs are human beings like us and I'm sure such kind of posts deflates their motivation too...be appreciative and supportive ...I'm surprised so many of you have these demands...

Plz spare me the tomatoes...Smile  

buddy. We need to have something to sit back and ENJOY . Unfortunately, we don't have anything that is ENJOYABLE  currently. We have been WAITING.. WAITING.. WAITING..  for really long and if the characters loose their true identity, as a LOYAL FAN, we have RIGHTS  to CRITICIZE! Why do CVs need to get demotivated? This is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! If they are happy in us giving GREAT FEEBACK, they should be ready to take CRITICISM as well! We love this show to the core and that is the reason, we have DEMANDS!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

khushi nly has monologues for anjali
wah khushi
we have waited for your inner monologues for your own pain

she is thinking of what happened and how happy anjali is due to shyam

buddy!!!! we think alike hai kya?>? Shocked I had exactly same question in the mind, when I was watching that scene yaar! The episode was really terrible! Angry

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Count me in, Rima! I am solidly behind you in "bring our old IPK back" mission.

The makers are not getting the pulse of their viewers and somebody needs to give them a wake-up call ASAP!

I sincerely hope this post made by Rima makes a difference because it raises all valid points and the numerous issues that we have started having lately with IPK.

Go to top