Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Rima, if u want I will post on SP, IPK and 4 Lions FB right away. Im that deserate like Anjali who wants her husband back without mourning for her baby.
MUJHE MERA SHOW WAAPAS CHAHIYECry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Swathi0429Luv_isnt_classyabracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I'm totally with the petition and its demands... A few things I would like is...

1. Every single family member both Gupta and Raizada should know the reason behind Khushi and Arnav's sudden marriage.

2. Arnav to tell Dadi that he had confronted Shyam and he himself confessed his love for Khushi

3. Anjali to find out each and everything did by Shyam with the help of trap fixed by Arnav, Khushi, NK and Nani as team 

4. Arnav to protect Khushi from Shyam.

5. Khushi to find the papers (below the cradle) and explain everything in detail to Arnav

6. Khushi to find out it was Arnav who put the silver coins during diwali... I want both Khushi and Arnav to know whatever they did for each other but never told one another...

7. No misunderstandings between Khushi and Arnav on the past issue

8. Payal to voice out for her rights and respect in front of Aakash and Mamiji

9. Don't ruin GARIMA's character... she has been an idol to Khushi and Payal... also Shashi and her has no issues... Don't let her damaan get daag... not at all please...

10. Dadi will say SORRY to KHUSHI... and Khushi should easily forgive dadi... let that lady suffer more...

11. Arnav to tell Khushi how he felt his breath stop when he thought she was in the ambulance... I want Khushi to know the answer to her question "Aapko kya farak parta hai"... I want Arnav to tell her now...  it made difference to him that time because deep down he had feelings for her...

CV... i respect your talent, hardwork and intelligence... but trust me this is really not IPKKND... it was all about how a rude, heartless and arrogant man who cares absolutely about no one except his sister but was turned over by a lil, bubbly, charming and innocent girl.. who suffered alot due to his one action...

I have nothing against that Ekta drama writer but please... this is not EKTA type of show where the lead dies 100 times, marries 1000 times, fall in love with the new husbands... its purely about one girl who was only meant for one guy... 

Please CV... I want the rabba ve moments again... they were breath taking... I'm not saying give us purely romance... but show us the strength of Arnav and Khushi being together to fight against the world... All the time Arnav has to support Khushi.. fight for her respect... she is absolutely capable of doing it on her own and I believe CV knows this...

So please... its a humble request to each and every member of IPKKND... being actor or crew...

Also, no heart feelings but Daljeet needs to realize she is not the reason IPKKND works.. its the combination of ArShi to start of with, their love and story, the bond of a brother and sister (which means BARUN and Daljeet)... demanding for screen space is absolutely not wrong but this is to extensive... Sorry Daljeet but this is surely being very very very selfish...

Finally... I hope the CV realizes that we love IPKKND so much and that is why so much of bashing, petition and requests are being released... because it is one show that people relate their daily lives...

Thank you for this thread...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicViSaRunsupriya.arshiabracadabravijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmrima

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Rima, if u want I will post on SP, IPK and 4 Lions FB right away. Im that deserate like Anjali who wants her husband back without mourning for her baby.

swapna  no more hopes i have

i am done
RIP IPKKND

if any team member is really reading this post jus wanna tell u guys u guys worked so hard for the show it is u r profession.
we got u so many awards
we made  the show sensational hit
we are here promoting the show 24/7

but u people jus cheated us.GUL u cheated u r viewers.

Edited by vijji12 - 07 September 2012 at 10:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyAkanksha-abracadabraCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

@ bold i completely 2nd that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabraCDlovevijji12

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOm

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

I totally agree with all the demands placed here !!!!!!

either do this or else close the show...but pls dont ruin the magical love story of Arshi and the terrific chemistry that SARUN share !!!!!!

Also throw Daljeet off the show...no one is going to miss her...infact she is hated more than shyam or dadi !!!!
pls get rid of her !!!!!

Excatly , throw Daljeet outta the show - can't bear to see her pout and hear her unmodulated voice in the show anymore... god knows if she thinks it sounds good , but its far from cute... it grating on the ears and her pout is an freaking eyesore..! If she bargained for this...then sadly,. we didnt sign up for such pathetic acting! Sorry! We wont miss, so get rid of her or we will get rid of you and your freaking show - remember , we have the remote and will always will. And haan dekhna hai toh dekhenge nahin toh nahin... its your bread and butter for us it is entertainment - get that straight! I dont give a damn what freaking negotiations you have behind the screens... perversity on screen and vouyerism is not we signed up for!

Su_Somerholicvijji12Akanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

I am with you.

Please CVs for God's sake make Anjali leave the show, I am seriously fed up with her track
Can they just kill her so that Arnav ke atleast miss her and not cry di di di... atleast she will have some dignity left if she is just dead!

supriya.arshiAkanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
count me in too rima. Others have already expressed my opinions, so I guess there is no necessity to repeat the same old drama again.

All the best rime, hopefully this will open up CV's and Gul's brains.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top