Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

anaha Groupbie
anaha
anaha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I want this track to end. Period. I don't want anjali anwhere in the screen. I want anjali taking care of Khushi without ofcourse showing her face. 

I want ASR to misunderstand anjali & hate her & after learning the truth tell her sorry for 1 minute & move on with khushi ( here again without showing anjali's face pls)

count me in

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

datladivya Newbie
datladivya
datladivya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
really what happened to the show...i just love watching the previous episodes (before arnav kidnap) of the show infinite times but now i am not  even interested in watching them even twice..
what the hell the cv's had done to the show .
                  plz plz plz bring back the old ipkknd for us...stop the anjali drama its really too much... it seems like anjali and shyam are the leads of the show.
                          And what happened to the REMARRIAGE track... 
                i know all the cast have been working very hard for the show but sry to say like this guys...many are just quitting the show bcoz of the present track. 
              If we fans only are not intersted to watch this track then what about others so plz bring back the old IPKKND and cute arshi moments and the old caring anjali but not that shyam's anjali...
            Unhappy

Edited by datladivya - 07 September 2012 at 10:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Polkadots78abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumeeta

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by sumeeta

Dear Rima...

Hello!!!

Sorry for typing in BOLD and red...
Its b'coz I see 504 likes for your post and more than 54 pages..which I think is really crazy...

Guys I have only one request to make... Let the CVs say their story..we have as yet liked they have been giving us...U can't expect any author to ask all of us first(each with a different demand and request for story) and then write their version...

Also, every story has a beginning , a middle, a climax and a proper end...Before February teh conditions were such that Khushi's character was required to be bubbly...the story/characters and situations can't remain the same..if it does its not moving further and I'm damn sure that u will have a greater number of complaints in such a situation...

The story is moving further...so sweeties SIT BACK & ENJOY THE SHOW...

The CVs are human beings like us and I'm sure such kind of posts deflates their motivation too...be appreciative and supportive ...I'm surprised so many of you have these demands...

Plz spare me the tomatoes...Smile  

This is a post for unsatisfied viewers who want their queries to reach the Cvs. If you are not interested in this venture, DO NOT SPOIL the efforts of others who want it. Please read the main post clearly that says if you are opposing the views, then not to post.

Guys.. I just wanted to say that it is an intermediary period...what if this is the sequence which is required to bring in the track back of the star-crossed love story that IPKKND is???
believe me ...I'm an extremely unforgiving viewer...many of u (including u CDlove) have said that u've stuck to the show for the pst 15 months...but I actually stopped watching (not lying one bit) the show for about amonth when Shyam-Khushi engagement happened and he was not being caught...I simply couldn't take it..so I can see your point...but then I realised it was simply a part of the story and I missed some really great episodes like Arnav making Khushi jealous by buying the necklace for Lavanya which Khushi liked...

sumeeta, do not forget that what we mainly want is a remedy for the root cause of the problems   which we had been noticing for the past few months. Most of us could have swallowed the current bitter episodes hadn't we reached a saturation point a long time back. There are gaping inconsistencies, illogical story lines, no closing of loops, character mutilations etc which cannot be overlooked anymore.

Hadn't we been complaining for a long time about tracks that had opened up and then not closed without giving a proper ending? 6 month contract, redemption track, now even the marriage track etc had been suddenly put behind as if dropping a hot potato.
Are we wrong in assuming that this current disastrous plot will also not be handled properly giving the track record of the PH that had failed to deliever for the past few months? We see a pattern and that's what we are afraid of.

It's not that we are starting a petition, waking up on one fine morning. We had followed the inconsistencies and mutilation of the show for quite some time before deducing that the current track is no better.

Future tracks might or might not get us back on the game but from all I have seen for the past few months I'm not hopeful hence this petition to take action immediately.

Edited by CDlove - 07 September 2012 at 10:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetaabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

rock&roll IF-Dazzler
rock&roll
rock&roll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I am all with u on this..Had enuf of this track..I want a proper marriage for Arshi and want them to be together..come hail or storm...

Thumbs Up to each and every one of your points

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
add me in!

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
and one more thing i would like to add: 
The CV's are making the show like...THEY WANT.
who are gonna watch the show?
Them? or US?

Gaargind Senior Member
Gaargind
Gaargind

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
count me in...i was loosing my patience...u gav a hope nw...

RGYA Senior Member
RGYA
RGYA

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I am in for this. I haven't being enjoying the show lately.  I depend on live updates and decide if I want to watch based on that. I have not watched the latest episodes, especially after Anjali drama and Shyam return. 

I agree with all your points. We want proper remarriage, proper redemption from the other character, and proper Shyam exposure.  

Go to top