India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Nice post Rima...
I COMPLETELY agree with you...we wont take nonsense from CV's anymore...
count me in :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22NidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmrima

JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I defenetly agree with your 2,7 & 8 point.you can send this to all. Also I request you to don't send these all points to SP.Because it will effect our show.Already they are not promoting our show.And TRP also very less.Balance points we will get show end only.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2lazylad8-FauZiPunkin22NidhiAS.Raizadarima

Nurab Senior Member
Nurab
Nurab

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
definitely agree... (support from MI, USA)

with all the points covered, we have this show running for atleast 2 more years...

Edited by Nurab - 06 September 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hakim2185sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22NidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmrima

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
count me in... Anything to ipk back on track..

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22NidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmrima

-Garima- IF-Rockerz
-Garima-
-Garima-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
You can definitely count me in! I totally agree with all the points you noted down!

We want our IPKKND back! 

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadarima

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
i am the most vehement  supporter of Anjali getting a reality check...

when a woman goes through a mis carriage ..she the most prominent emotion other than the sdaness of the loss is guilt ...massive guilt ..even if there was nothing she could do , even if there were genetic reasons ...a mother will feel guilty ...

and here I am surprised all she wants is shyam shyam shyam...when she knows she did not take the precuations she needed being all shyam deewani ... there is no guilt at all...

ok that is point 1 ...why does not she question how did glass shards come in  at her door in the first place ...

and why on earth was she searching for shyam like a moron ..he is no kid ...and what worse could have happened even if he was found out ..they would have simply thrown him out ...

was it worth loosing your kid...
so she needs to regret , and she does not feel bad about decieving her brother at all..she made a huge issue when thought Arnav was lying to her ...why is she not completely clean with her brother

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2Su_SomerholicMaverick29Chimpsylazylad8-FauZiipkkndfan21Punkin22abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonvandana.sagarrima

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

I agree with on all points.

1.I've allways hated and disliked Khushi's suffering,being a punching bag, a sacrifical lamb, being humiliated by everybody.

2.Enough of Shyam's criminal activity, it's time he is exposed and brought to judgement (which should have happened a long time ago), just can't bear to watch him any longer.

3.Proper redemption from all, not only from ASR for Khushi.

4.I never was a great Mamaji fan, it irritated me to watch her humiliate Payal n Khushi.

5.The way they have dealt with an sensetive issue what they call "Misscarriage", was not a misscarriage
    but an criminal act of a physchopath, which can never be pardoned.

Please they should not believe that there are only teenies on this forum, but also matured adults, who are parents and have issues with the what they showed last firday.

Support from Switzerland

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiipkkndfan21Punkin22abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.RaizadaGodhuliLogonrimavandana.sagar

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Hey Rima,

You are right! Enough is enough. It's time to take action! Free for all Khushi bashing by every charachter HAS to stop! WHY is Khushi tolerating all this? It is not like her to just idly take it!

STOP butchering Khushi's charachter, and stop pampering a 30 something women like she is a child! She can make her own decisions!

This Shyam pooja needs to stop! I am with you sister! If the petitions to the PH got Poojali this sad track, then we can change that too!

Power to the consumer! The customer is always right!

This customer is from NZ and yes SP I pay my Cabel bill so I have RIGHTS!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 06 September 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5sodapop2Chimpsyblackdice1001Maverick29meshasAmazingAmylazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22prabbsNidhiAS.RaizadaGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrimavandana.sagar

Go to top