Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope this falls in the right hands and proper ears...😊
sareeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

😊 Really Maverick, the cvs really insult our intelligence (young and the old). Hope your mom and wife gave a sound thrashing to the writers. Ranting especially how a few of them do is so funny. It's fun just listening to them.

Maverick, Aimz, Chaithra - my mum used to watch the show too, because I got her hooked onto it and she stopped watching ever since the creep shyam was shown to get away scott free every single time. my is the TRP viewer (in India) and I am not (i dont really contribute to TRPs) but my mum and may others like her , her friends gave up on it a long time ago and said this is crap and you know what the reaction was to all the pampering that the raizada loonies do for Anjali  - no parent will raise like that ! It is not correct!!!  That is exactly what a 84yr old daadi in our family said... u shudn't put up with the tantrums kids throw...they need to be told what is right and this isa  30+ woman who is behaving worse !!! Daadi said, langdi hai, par akal tho thikaane hai uski?!!  LOL! 
J
ambleena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
counting on your petition rima...hope they save this show
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
After today's INSULT of an episode... this show should be SHUT DOWN, if they dont show some SENSE!

Get that PATHETIC COW some psychiatric help! She belongs in a mental hopsital!

I HATE POOJALI! SHE IS A SICK, SELFISH CRAZY PSYCHO! CV'S if you show her anymore, you WONT HAVE A SHOW!!!

Can you get that through your thick SKULLS?? We will NOT watch the HEROINE of this show be INSULTED for that SICK NASTY DESPICABLE WOMEN!!!
nishika_24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am in ...Though i respect the show and all... we do need the changes..
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes . Agree with all the points stated in your post. We need change!
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rima!!! wow!!! I am really very happy to see this much response yaar!!! Thank you so much for initiating this post yaar!!! I hope someone takes some action and bring back our old IPKKND yaar!! Kudos to everyone, who participated, participating and will participate in this mission! Thanks so again, Rima for this initiative! 
sodapop2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
After today's episode, I expected this thread to grow much faster!!
Comon guys leave your comments. Lets give it a try
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
CVs no matter how much you try, I'll continue hating Pujali and rooting for Khushi. I just HATE Anjali.
lovely55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im in. I have already stopped watching ipk, i only watch arshi scnes thats it