chaitra this is a live link and people can see it later too

Makes sense. Go ahead :).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOmrima

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I COMPLETELY agree with all your points! This is really the limit now if they start the blame track on Khushi again. I swear I will not be a happy camper if Arnav or anyone else blames Khushi for the Past! she was a KID back then, there's no way in hell it could've been her fault NO WAY!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaprabbsAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Dear Rima...

Hello!!!

Sorry for typing in BOLD and red...
Its b'coz I see 504 likes for your post and more than 54 pages..which I think is really crazy...

Guys I have only one request to make... Let the CVs say their story..we have as yet liked they have been giving us...U can't expect any author to ask all of us first(each with a different demand and request for story) and then write their version...

Also, every story has a beginning , a middle, a climax and a proper end...Before February teh conditions were such that Khushi's character was required to be bubbly...the story/characters and situations can't remain the same..if it does its not moving further and I'm damn sure that u will have a greater number of complaints in such a situation...

The story is moving further...so sweeties SIT BACK & ENJOY THE SHOW...

The CVs are human beings like us and I'm sure such kind of posts deflates their motivation too...be appreciative and supportive ...I'm surprised so many of you have these demands...

Plz spare me the tomatoes...Smile  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

As a long standing loyal viewer who can proudly proclaim for having never missed a single episode in IPK history, I would like to provide feedback and my suggestions for the betterment of the story. It is agreed among many that the quality of this show had squandered beyond recognition. This is not said in a malevolent tone to the authorities who create and control the show but as an honest observation from a viewer who had been through all ups and downs of the story.

I will be honest and get to the point. The main problem I see is the lack of urgency to keep the quality as it used to be. I can spot lack of heart in a project when I see one and I see half-heartedness in your efforts.

First I would kindly ask the higher powers to get motivated towards improving the show. Don't take it for granted. If you are no longer interested in the show please do us the honor of ending the show with a high note and brilliancy we will cherish in our hearts forever. Please don't mangle the essence of the story by not putting enough effort for the production. As a loyal viewer it pains me to see mediocre quality in the show and I believe you owe that much to us for sticking with the show for 15 months.

Secondly I feel you have lost sight of the essence of the story and what the viewers expect from the story. We were drawn in for the beautiful, unpredictable, turbulent love story of Arnav and Khushi; not family drama. There had been character mutilations to incorporate the show to, what we call Kitchen politics audience. Khushi the young woman of jest and spirit, innocent yet righteous and principled, with a fiery spirit who gave as good as she got had been reduced to a mere caricature of what she used to be. Her character is full of inconsistencies and the audience is finding difficult to connect with her. You of all people would know that a strong female pantoganist is essential for the continuity of the show.

Thirdly, (this goes hand in hand with the first point) the progression of the story. It's evident that you don't have a vision for a future plot. Sorry for being blunt but how many loose ends are there that had not been closed? Simple ones- Masala maama track, Khushi borrowing 300 Rupees track, Bubbly-Payal track, Payal and Akash (they have no track at all. Why waste such talented actors to just fill the screen?), Khushi buying plants for Arnav and him putting in silver coins in detergent packets, Arnav's hand in releasing the footages of Khushi that resulted in Shyam coming to her life etc .

Without at least an outline of what to happen in the future story, how will you maintain consistency? Hadn't that been a major point that had been affecting the creativity and the flow of the show; lack of consistency? Viewers are not stupid and hence can spot these problems in the storyline and it affects the viewing pleasure. Don't forget IPK audience is different from the rest of the SP crowd. You did well catering to this audience when you had 4.5+ TRPs, so why not now? Please don't loose sight of what this story provided to the audience.

Now I'm coming to the big guns. What happened to the contract marriage? Will that ever come out? Where was the timeline of 12 days? Has it been conveniently forgotten? Or are you implying that wrong doers will go scott free without ever receiving a punishment for his crimes? We were promised a strong repentance track from Arnav's part. Where is it? We had tolerated all the atrocities committed by Arnav for the past one year and he get scot free with a 5 minute sorry that came as an after thought to shut off the audience asking for an apology. I remember naani once mentioning how Arnav used to self-punish himself for his mistakes (hiding inside a pot for stealing ice-scream).I thought that was a hint for his repentance track. What happened to it? See what I mean by loose ends? It was one of the most anticipated tracks and was over in a matter of 10 minutes. I was Disappointed and that is an understatement.

The show that brought the beautiful, sensitively handled break-up of Lavanya and Arnav, the show that broke the mold and created new cinematographic  excellency with tracks such as Diwali and Pre marriage times have been reduced to a joke of the past. Now it is predictable to any saas-bahu TV show viewer and that is NOT what this story had been.

Where is the intense emotional quotient that touched our hearts, quiet flashbacks of Arnav and Khushi, their battles of wills and difference of ideologies? Why is there a focus of shift from Arnav-Khushi love story to family drama? Fine you need family drama, but make it revolve around Arnav and Khuhsi's relationship and the progression of it.

We need the old IPK essence back. I suggest you watch a few episodes from last October/November and see for yourself the change.

Lastly keep in mind that this is a love-story of Arnav and Khushi, the leads of the show. They need to be the prime focus with a logical storyline to guide their relationship forward.  Please I beg of you to bring the focus back to Arnav and Khushi's story.

Edited by CDlove - 07 September 2012 at 8:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsinnocentgreenChimpsyAfyaCetroniaprabbsAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareeta-DKS-rima

PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yes...pls give the real leads more importance ...pls...pls...

I watch this show as I love Arshi and Khushi was the reason I started watching this show . We want love and respect for Khushi!

A needed post!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyAfyaAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumeeta

Dear Rima...

Hello!!!

Sorry for typing in BOLD and red...
Its b'coz I see 504 likes for your post and more than 54 pages..which I think is really crazy...

Guys I have only one request to make... Let the CVs say their story..we have as yet liked they have been giving us...U can't expect any author to ask all of us first(each with a different demand and request for story) and then write their version...

Also, every story has a beginning , a middle, a climax and a proper end...Before February teh conditions were such that Khushi's character was required to be bubbly...the story/characters and situations can't remain the same..if it does its not moving further and I'm damn sure that u will have a greater number of complaints in such a situation...

The story is moving further...so sweeties SIT BACK & ENJOY THE SHOW...

The CVs are human beings like us and I'm sure such kind of posts deflates their motivation too...be appreciative and supportive ...I'm surprised so many of you have these demands...

Plz spare me the tomatoes...Smile  

please read the first page properly it says clearly if u do not agree with it then dont bother commenting
i think its common sense

Edited by Harshitha - 07 September 2012 at 8:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsysaddafmahmoodCetroniadivvkAkanksha-abracadabraCDlove-DKS-rima

Thaathi Newbie
Thaathi
Thaathi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I am in :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyabracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top