India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Agree Rima Thumbs Up.. 
I wanted other small stories around, while keeping the main focus on AK only, as of course as they say that all the episodes can't be based on AK..

Like from past few days, I felt that Akash is not being used at all.. and now Deepali quits the show.. Probably for the same reason mamaji & Laxmi are not seen either!! I used to enjoy all mamaji scenes as well, like old IPKKND days.. I enjoyed Arnav-Khushi's matchmaking to keep Akash-Payel together.. 

After  Akash-Payel marriage, I thought there will be a story among them and they will get similar attention like Snake-Anjali.. And here what I get!! Snake-Anjali is competing with ARSHI, the LEADS!!!  

If possible, I want to add that to your petition as well.. inclusion of other meaningful stories, rather than focusing shyam's meanness.. 

Everyday I invest my 20 minutes to cheer myself up, that's why I don't watch any saas-bahu drama, I watch our unique IPKKND.. And I believe this petition (if taken in a positive way) will help to improve the show, storyline, will help the CVs to know what loop they kept open and need to consider in future as we viewers are missing it !!

Edited by hi50 - 07 September 2012 at 8:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmsareetarimavandana.sagar

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by rima

@chaitra i will wait

Big smile

WHy wait yaars?  As members keep posting they (whoever you send the link to) will still be able to see their messages as well.  I think you should send now and hope that this can make a difference between now and the weekend for next weeks's episode/track.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@risha, sareeta

excellent comments

many of you have made excellent comments

this post is a great meeting ground for sharing thoughts, each of them so varied and yet similar in the anguish for this show

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraLivingInPajamasdivvkStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmsareeta

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Buddy!!!! Thank you so much yaar!!! I am really feeling very proud of you to initiate this thing yaar!!! Really appreciate your effort! 

I completely agree with every points you and others have added! Everything needs to be changed! Enough of Anjali's drama. I personally want Arnav to hurt himself for hurting khushi! I want him to cry as much as he cried for his pyaari Di! Enough is enough! How long will they keep taking this track? Every day, it is only Di's crap! We never got tuned to this show for Di's story. We wanted Arnav-Khushi's love story! Previously, when it was successful, it was running around Arnav and khushi. Now, it is Di, Di, and only Di ! They have spoiled every character's identity! I want back all of  their characters! Khushi's is the worst damaged character right now! If in a track, something is to be done, they first mess up Khushi's character in it! Khushi is treated like a side actor! NO JUSTICE DONE TO KHUSHI TILL NOW! This is really too much! For Di, if Arnav can think of so many flashbacks, why not for Khushi? Just because, she accepted him as it is, the pain he gave can't be erased! Now, he is trying to be good to her.. But, what did he do for all the sickening things, he did to her, from the beginning? I expected a proper intense redemption! But, this 5 mins apology is NOT SUFFICIENT for the 4 month  TORTURE! 

Note to the concerned people: Please do something to save our show! We love this show and that is the reason, we take so much effort to give our feedback on what will be good to the show! So, please take these suggestions in positive sense and do the needful! 

ChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@khushirani

u have a point

chaitra this is a live link and people can see it later too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Wow..excellent its about to go now 500..keep it up all.

nab shows how many of us are so frustrated with the show right now

exactly..n i think it wl b double in to nite if the spoiler abt khushi wl come out true in to nite epi. Rima, i m in fear to see this epi.

ChimpsyCetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

gaurigupta Newbie
gaurigupta
gaurigupta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
ClapClapya u r right we need:...

1 a proper marriage of arshiTongue
2. arnav suspisious of shyamConfused
3. arnav to stand by khushi and stops dadi who is against herCry

but the current is also not bad... but its not gud too as why always our arshi has to suffer...AngryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyAfyaCetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

-Aliza- Goldie
-Aliza-
-Aliza-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I'm in !!

ChimpsyCetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top