Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
guys how many of you wantme to wait longer before sending this. hit like button to convey your opinion for this comment in this coment

Edited by rima - 07 September 2012 at 7:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

guys how many of you wantme to wait longer before sending this. hit like button to convey your opinion for this comment in this coment

Swalpa wait maadi ( a little more wait ) Smile

ChimpsyCetroniaStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Woah!Now isn't that like an ipkknd viewer ? 

I agree with most of your suggestions and am willing to do anything to get back the show which I was watching before february[hah.Now hasn't the great MU become a milestone?:P]
Since I need to get back to my books really fast I will just say in short what I mean- I wouldn't want the writers to change their way of thinking or writing but rather I would wish they stuck to what Iss pyaar ko Kya naam doon really is.As the title suggests its a love story (hate included!) in the middle of all those *ahem* nayi soch serials of star plus.

Wonder why anjali has become so annoying to me?So annoying that I didn't really feel what I should have when I saw her losing her child.They want us to sympathise with her,to feel for her and yet none of it has worked.WHY?Because They suudenly portrayed her in a way which made us start to dislike her.I remember there was this time when everyone said they would feel so bad for anjali when the truth comes out.When she was that understanding sister,when she dreamt of her brother getting married to Khushi,when she was unquestionably sweet to Khushi and saved her against her brother's wrath,when she would fool around with arnav.Every single thing made us love her.And had those things been around today,I would have truly felt for her and maybe even cried a bit.Sadly,it never affected me.

Khushi ki khushi - my mother,my grandmother and probably quite A whole lot of people watch it for Khushi as much as they watch it for arnav.She is a character who has grown so popular over the years that many associate ipkknd with her.A female lead with a spine a tongue and a heart in the right places! Just when I was getting tired of those whining and weeping portrayals of women,here comes Khushi with her pompoms Bhangra and a smile which will make you crack one as well.But what's in a name indeed as Shakespeare had said- where is her Khushi? Every blame,every accusation lies on her shoulder.Sometimes I wish she would be as vocal in wording her demand as anjali is now - cry and shout on all their faces,tell them you have had enough.But not even a single word does she utter and the result?No one sees her tears,no one feels sorry for her but instead they think they can use her as a punching bag because obviously why would Khushi feel bad for anything?Does she have tears glands?Ofcourse not!!

Lastly,I caught on ipkknd last October and what it provided me was something that none of them ever could provide-entertainment.That,just that.I burst into a variation of emotions just by seeing that.The wedding was working all over again- at least for me.Atleast that meant that they would show happiness as it is for a few more days.But I was wrong,because ruining one of my favourite songs with a pregnant woman being showed walking on glass while the family dances is not my idea of enjoyment.

I guess just look where you went right CVs ,where did you gather up such a huge old of fans?And when you find what it was that worked then use it! 

Ah.the end of my rant which I'm pretty sure made no sense at all.Getting back to chemistry :P Keep going!

-Risha

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyAfyaCetroniaprabbsStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetaOnepoundChicrima

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Rima,

Thank you for this post. Second every single thought you have expressed in your post and if I may add in support to what you have already mentioned -

1. Please have actors play the role they are supposed to, with utmost honesty and do not pander to their tantrums of not sporting a pregnant belly to look young forever.
2. Do not show Indian women to be weak and succumbing and incapable mutts are you are portraying Khushi these days. The world around has changed and women are far ahead and these kind of neanthendral age portrayal of women will not garner TRPs. Please wake up and smell the damn coffee. You are pitiably ignorant of how fast the world is moving. Your show reflects your thinking and in the recent weeks, it is a pitiable and disgusting!
3. You may not value your time that you take to churn out this rubbish but as viewers we value our time - its 20 precious that we devote to entertainment and this is torture what you have been dishing out to us and we will not take it. Change or lose your audience.
4. You want to stick to rituals and indian customs in the show, that is acceptable - India is known for it and we would enjoy pujas and celebrations but showing regressive attitudes and a woman being a woman's worst enemy is disgusting!
5. For god's sake you are writers - if you want to call yourselves that , please understand the basics of it - writing for a TV show is difficult and demanding - we accept but it does not serve as an excuse to butcher characters or make them behave out of character! Please do not under estimate your audience - there are far too many talented writers, poets and creative people out in your audience who are too dignified to not lash out at you because they are giving you the benefit of doubt that this is your show!
7. A business tycon is not just someone who wears a three piece suit and prances around wqith an angry look on the face - business men are shrewd and have a brain that works at a faster pace then many around them - do your reaseach properly.Show ASR being the shrewd businessman he is supposed to be. For god's sake when 40 thousand bucks worth of camera equipment is shown as a incorect dealing in a credit card, even my own brother would call the bank and check and have it checked and not ignore!
8. Learn how to close the damn loops that you open with each new track.
9. Stick to your tag line of star crossed lvoe story or are we to assume you have nicked it off some other shows description just to promote yours?
10. Stop showing the sister as a god damn porcelein doll, ever interacted with handicaps - They hate being called that and take pride in being self sufficent and not mope around as victims of catastrophe. Even vicstims of catastrope get up and deal with the situations. Deceide what you want to show the sister as (i hate even uttering the name - it makes me sick to the stomach - that is how much you have used her name in the show - we are short of pukuing when we hear that name). She has a minor physical issue - she is not dead.
11. STOP , absoluitely STOP showing physical abuse on the show - you are worse than the criminal case files shows - we have enough of it in reality, we don't need it in a show! Manhandling of women is just not acceptable..we tolerated it to an extent. Cut the damn CRAP now!!! The writers of this are MEN, and it is a god damn shame to see how perverse you are in your thinking and yes I am being direct because the entire show, not once has Khushi been shown as  a beautiful girl who is also seen as beautiful but as some perverse object for a letch or a toy to be manhandled by Arnav - be it in his anger or irritation! This is not acceptable. Cut it now!
12. Lastly , respect the actors who are dignified enough not to demand screen space - your lead actors and stop pandering to inane demands and also stop promotiong didi ka saut crap on tv through your actors  - If anything we have lost respect for the actress herself. no matter what her intentions - who cares even if they are good! Keep your god damn negotiations behind the screens and do not promote them like some achievement.
13. Do not waste actors like Akshay Dogra, Deepali, Utkarshara, Jayshree Ji, by using them as props. These are actors and if you can't use their talent, you are beyond words really.
14 Don't bother justifying the crap you are dishing out now , through SBS or whatever crap, because the crap is there for everyone to see and we are not blind or unintelligent. You might dare to take a shot at insulting our intelligence, WE WILL NOT let you get away with it!

Lastly, this rant or this outburst is because I have believed that you the PH and CVs knew what you were doing that you wouldnt kill your baby but you are turning out to be as twisted and perverse as the villian in your story  - Shyam who can kill his own child - Like I said your show reflects your thoughts - enough said, because you have pushed our patience too far and now you don't deserve it!

Thank you for reading!

Edited by sareeta - 07 September 2012 at 8:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyAfyaCetroniaabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrimavandana.sagar

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmileAway-

Originally posted by Krani

@SmileAway
state what you disagree with
that is not an issue

Can I add one to the list?

sure buddy
anything

I agree too!
LAXMI!

Hahahaha yeah, it was Laxmi. I want that goat back :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaLivingInPajamasStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrimavandana.sagar

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozyln on india forums

Heyya guys,
how are you all? I hope to be good forever.

Well I have signed a petition requesting for closing all the loop holes and getting up a proper track for our beloved show IPKKND.

Here is the link.

As I have seen so many people signing petition on that website and some of them even got fulfilled. You guys can check the website for other famous petitions on it. So I too made one for our IPKKND.

Read the content and please if you all agree sign in the petition and leave your comments on it.
If possible please send this link to all ArShi fans and also put it on facebook.
All we need is proper closing of loop holes and justified track.

You can sign the petition using facebook account or any other account too. Please guys i request you all to do it for our dear ArShi.

Dear Mods I am not advertising the website but please dont close this thread. For ArShi.

Thanks for those who are doing it in Advance.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyAfyaCetroniaprabbsStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmvandana.sagar

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@chaitra i will wait

ChimpsyCetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra