Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Count me in too kuriyee!Approve I sooo agree with each word u have said!ClapClapClap
I want each and everyone who has ever hurt khushi to apologize to her...I want a proper grand wedding 4 ArhiDay Dreaming...OMG!! Most of all I want them to get rid of that bhudhi churail dadiAngryAngryAngry and close the running tap anjaliROFLROFL Oh before I 4get some decent clothes 4 khushi and some more clothes 4 ArnavLOL Oh and could u redecorate Arhi's room plzTongueLOL

Finally I want to thank u Rima for doing this...THANK U!!!HugHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyStormChaservijji12Akanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrima

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Wow! I am 50 pages late! Well better late than never!

Rima, a much needed post. I hope the CVs sit up and take notice. I want all that you have mentioned and some more. Will come back with my long list of demands, though not unjustified soon.

Need some food for my brain to function. LOL
Else I might end up acting like Khushi- No brains, All nonsense.  Ouch

Right now I am more of a Hungry bird than an Angry bird LOL

Edited by bong.girl - 07 September 2012 at 7:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyRareAngelSaraJLvijji12Akanksha-abracadabraStormChaserOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmrima

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this post rima. I totally, completely, full-hearted second your post. CVs / PH pls give us back our show. We love ipkknd and this is a part of our everyday life. pls don't take it away from us. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyRareAngelSaraJLAfyavijji12abracadabraStormChaserAkanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Completely agree with you!
And the more they try to force their 'beautifully adorned' lady down our throats, the more we puke out! Totally ready to throw kerosene and light up this crappy story with the you-know-who 'lead'.
And what I noticed is..these characters who are the actual leads don't even get to bathe! Did you see in day-before's and yesterday's episode where Anjali came back all nicely dressed and acting constipated while these people had to stay like these for 2 days! And that too the serial days! This is plain pathetic I say! I have worse words to describe but will refrain from doing so on this thread.. Smile

Exactly Swati...you're absolutely right about the leads not getting a bath while Anjali comes back looking fresh with the perfect make-up and saree to make her look good. Hilarious. Then again, what do you expect when this same person refused to wear a baby bump as it wouldn't allow her to show off her body in her sexy sarees? Clearly she is willing to compromise the integrity of the story as long as she looks good. Meh. I wish she would learn a thing or two about acting from Vidya Balan, who sported a baby bump for an entire movie and got complimented for her acting. Sorry I don't want to make this thread about Anjali so I will stop, the hate just comes out of me naturally these days!

Ugh!! I could start and go on for days about that Pri! And I'm serious about that...
No wonder she's stopped eating in the show for her Shyamji...Maybe next time she'll get an even flatter stomach.. who knows?? Seriously hilarious!
And they think that we're going to feel bad for her... Uggh! She's making me hate her soo much to the point that I don't even look at the screen in those 'wonderfully acted' scenes...
And you're talking about hate..which is an understatement for what I feel about her..Wait a minute..I don't feel anything for her! Angry 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyRareAngelAfyavijji12abracadabraAkanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmrima

Hot.Pink.Heels IF-Rockerz
Hot.Pink.Heels
Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I'm definitely in!
Khushi deserves the attention that Anjali gets without doing anything!

ChimpsyRareAngelvijji12StormChaserAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima_SenbonZakura_

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Oh I got another one!

Dear Cvs,

Can you stop making Khushi look like Dobby always wanting to do good, but always landing Harry and co. in trouble! But reform her into a Ginny or Hermione, who can quite frankly, KICK ASS?  ...pretty please ?

On the verge of leaving,
A Fan?

ChimpsyRareAngelCetroniavijji12StormChaserAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Originally posted by rima

So I decided after yesterday enough is enough.

I have always believed in the saying 'Be the change you want to see'

So I think it is time to change things in IPK to the way it should be morally, to the way it should be as per majority of the audience.

Those who disagree can simply stay away. This is no forced mission.

This is only for like minded people.

So here are the list of things which I, as the consumer of the product called IPK, I the customer who daily spends 20 mins of the show, I the viewer who undergoes the agony of the painful things they show, want to change and you can either join this or gently walk away. As I said no compulsion.

So here are my demands:

Number 1: We want a proper remarriage
Number 2: We want a proper exposure for Shyam
Number 3: We want Khushi to be proven completely innocent
Number 4: We want proper treatment and respect for Khushi. Every character can't come and spit on Khushi and we need not take it
Number 5: We want proper redemption for every wound given to Khushi from every member (including buaji and mamiji). We want just as many flashbacks for her as for Anjali
Number 6: We want the Anjali drama to stop and for her to get a reality check
Number 7: We want Khushi to get the same amount of attention and love from other characters as Anjali gets
Number 8: We want the story to stop moving into the Di ka saut route and to start being the star crossed love story it was meant to be
Number 9: Reveal about the contract and how Khushi married arnav as this is causing her more problems now

Those who agree, sign this petition.

Last time I did this when Shyam was touching Khushi too much and it worked

After this petition is signed (which means you all commenting)

I am going to send the link to:

• Star plus
  • Telly Tadka site
  • Rangmunch
  • 4 lions Facebook site
  • A personal source
  • 4 lions IF page

And a few more avenues which I will discuss with my friends and come up with. So come on friends, show your fan power

We are not the consumers of the middle age.

We are consumers of new age and WE CAN HAVE A SAY

Guys I need a lot of likes and comments to make this a success. I am pming my buddies. Please take the effort to pm yours. At least a 1000 likes and 10-15 pages of comments would make this work more effectively. So help here please.

If you can give 1000 likes for a spoiler, can't you give a 1000 likes to save your show or at lease fulfill your genuine demands?

And don't forget to like when you comment. At one shot they will see the likes. Then go into the comments.

Due to popular request I am adding the following points from the story perspective as suggested by members:
  1. We want the IPK before Feb back
  2. We want the old spirited Khushi back
  3. We want the old instensity back
  4.  Shyam shuld not touch Khushi after coming back and Arnav should find out shyam was trying to touch her. No more harm to Khushi due to shyam.
  5. No more accusations on Khushi from Shyam
  6. ASR should use his brains against Shyam and defend Khushi against him more strongly.
  7. Past 'affair' between Garima and ASR's dad should prove to be a misunderstanding.
  8. No more misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi for now
  9. We do not want this show to go like a saas bahu serial due to the writing of a saas bahu sensationalist writer. Friday's episode was proof of what a sensational writer can do to ruin a show

ChimpsyRareAngelCetroniaAkanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

arshidreamz Groupbie
arshidreamz
arshidreamz

Agree totally with you rima...
We need to see that Khsuhi is really respected by each and every member of the family for all the sacrifices she has done keeping their well being in mind.
She deserves a wedding according to her dreams.
We need Arnav to cry once for all that Khushi had been through for him and also due to the betrayal of his good for nothing jijaji
We want to see mami saying sorry to Khushi..and yes, Akash too
No more wasting of time for the dramatic entry-re-entry of the villain
gather the proofs and expose him
Let Arnav ask for time to bring Shyam back for Anjali and use that to expose him.
But let the wedding be done in a manner that they both deserve.
On top of all, prove to us that Khushi and Arnav are the main leads..not the drama queen sister.

ChimpsyRareAngelCetroniaStormChaserAkanksha-abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top