Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

AroosaAwais Newbie
AroosaAwais
AroosaAwais

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Plz CVs give us our old IPKKND back... We don't want to see anjali rona dhona and Star plus says rishtay wohi  Soch nayi is this ur so called new Soch everybodys is humiliating an innocent girl not fair at all.They should change it otherwise they will loose their fans .This show was very different from other Star plus serials but after march it's like other star plus typical saas bahu serials.PLZ change ur current track .we don't want Anjali to lead this show  Arnav and Khushi are so popular in the world but you are not giving them enough space y they have to suffer.PLZ save ur and our show...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyRareAngelAfyaAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Faizan420 Newbie
Faizan420
Faizan420

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Agreed! with your all point's... if it is really work.. then i would love to do this what ever u want... if u already have done before and your request was accepted then Guyz trust them... our more and more  comments will change the drama to good track... and I appreciate your this work... IPKKND should be on a good track... so my requirements are same as of you,  from the writer's and crew of IPKKND set... 

"Mr. Muhammad Faizan Mughal 4rom PAKISTAN" 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyRareAngelAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Love_Sarun Newbie
Love_Sarun
Love_Sarun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Awesome post...
Agree with you dear...:)
I want our old Ipkknd back as it wz before
14th feb 2012...:)

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Very well said!

I just have an opinion the point where you said few members said they want few hings back I disagree with point 7, as Garmina'sand ASR's dads past will tak ethe story forward I'm sure, without a reason they wouldn't have included it as we have seen a ton of flashbacks in that especially with Arnav!

Hope you guys get my POV.

And yes Rima I must thank you for this thread. I mean finally someone did it!

Good job, hope feedback keeps pouring in and they implement it!

Cheers! 

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I do not know if this thread or the forum will have any impact on the makers, but I sincerely hope they read this entire thread and try to understand their audience. This show needs major resurrection. This show once made me so happy and excited. Now it doesn't  even interest me enough, despite having 2 leads that I admire. The story/plot is what has done most damage. So, here goes my suggestions, dear makers, if you are listening:

1. We do not enjoy saas bahu shows. We started watching IPKKND thinking it to be a progressive, love story between two strong and good individuals with dynamic personalities. We love their chemistry and want to see them happy.
2. We do not enjoy or like glorification of evil in any form. We want good to win over evil, within bounds of reality. We accept that there are evil  people in this world. But even they have their downfall in the real world. But in your show, you have turned an evil man into a hero who never fails and is never punished. Most of us watch this show to feel happy. And glorifying evil doesn't make us happy. 
3. We want a good story with consistent character sketches and plots. It needs to make sense and yet be interesting. Sometimes, we don't care if its predictable as long as it's good. We don't want bad surprises or dhamakas. They leave a bad taste. And don't leave loose ends. 
4. We want good humour. We enjoy NK's as well as Mami's humour. You guys were spot on. Bring it on! But no mockery of character's please. Arnav getting Khushi to do ''uthak bhaitak '' in the middle of the road is mockery. It does not fit with his character.
5. We would like to see the women in your show as strong individuals, and not as doormats. We do not enjoy them being abused either mentally or physically. We like them to be given their due respect, just like men. And don't portray women as dumb individuals as they clearly are not. 
6. Don't be scared of doing the predictable at times. Bring in new interesting side-plots. It is true that we love Arhi and are interested in their love story. But we love all the side characters too. So, create interesting side-plots with them. We want an Arhi story with side-plots involving the others. You have such talented actors. Each of them. They perform so convincingly. Give them good plots to enact.
7. Don't be scared to unite Arnav and Khushi. The story need not end there. You have created 2 amazing personalities. You can continue to weave magic with them even when they are together in love. It's time for the Nafrat to move over, to give way to Mohabbat. And with good side plots, you can create an amazing IPKKND
8. I can't stress this enough. The writers and the directors involved in the show need to be passionate about what they do. if they don't believe in the story themselves, they do a half hearted job and it shows.
9. Have a written script for the entire show. Make changes as you go along if necessary, but if you write on a daily or weekly basis, it's all over the place. Never compromise your story to please your cast/actors.
10. Listen to your audience. IPKKND's audience may not be your typical one. Your show was not the typical Hindi soap either. That's why we fell in love with it. Don't betray us.

Hope they listen to us, Rima and Group. Rima, Thanks for this thread.Smile

Edited by aath - 07 September 2012 at 7:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

srishipraRareAngelChimpsyAkanksha-abracadabraJohny.S.RajOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmrima

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
count me in,, i want a proper redemption for khushi... i want her to b proved innocent,,, i want tht d forceful marriage contract should b disclosed before everyone,,,

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

srishipraRareAngelChimpsyAfyaAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Rajrima

Ruwiz_IPKKND Groupbie
Ruwiz_IPKKND
Ruwiz_IPKKND

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
COUNT MEEE

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyStormChaserAkanksha-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Myura Senior Member
Myura
Myura

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Dont control the writers! Becoz if we want more arshi and then ready for other actors to leave the show! Becoz if they have less screen space ! Then they will leave the show!!!Our supporting actors r the best!!! Becoz they are good actors they are highly demanding also! Deepali aka payal already left the show!!! If you want only arshi then plan for something like 'castaway' movie!!! Becoz nobody is going to stay!!! They need a story to convince the family viewers!!! So dont try to control the writers!!!

Go to top