Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Thanks you Rima very much for making this topic! Its HIGH time we maybe can change how things are going! I love this show very much and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too. I totally agreed about everything you have said and put forward and I'm in with you and everyone 100%! Count me in! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

sow2428 Senior Member
sow2428
sow2428

Absolutely agree with you Rima on all points. We have been waiting for union of Arnav and Kushi for more than a year and so expect their marriage to take place happily without any interruption.Please open up the eyes of Anjali soon.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniajen_xStormChaserabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

This!!

Khushi deserves a better wardrobe.

a) In reality, because she's the female lead.
b) In fiction, because she's the wife of a millionaire who's in the fashion industry

I was disappointed yesterday to see Khushi go back to her old clothes. I thought maybe they had upgraded with a new budget but I guess they spent it all on Anjali's bridal outfit at her godh bharai ceremony.

Anjali gets to wear all the beautiful sarees on this show...even when she was pregnant. It actually made her look pathetic. The best part is no one even appreciates her look or bothers to compliment her despite trying so hard. On the other hand, Khushi gets shapeless outfits that make her look more pregnant than Anjali. She looks amazing in sarees, they suit her slim and slender figure...but even if they give her a decent outfit, they will balance it out by giving her a hideous hairstyle. We are lucky she is naturally beautiful.

I've never seen a show try so hard to make a beautiful heroine look unappealing. I remember Maverick made a wonderful post about that. I guess they don't want Khushi to steal the show from their beloved Anjali. Sorry, but she always will...the harder you try to reduce her importance, the more we will rebel in support of her. Anjali will always be a nobody to me. As you can see, the current state of the show has made me really bitter...I'm ranting about clothes...god!

Completely agree with you!
And the more they try to force their 'beautifully adorned' lady down our throats, the more we puke out! Totally ready to throw kerosene and light up this crappy story with the you-know-who 'lead'.
And what I noticed is..these characters who are the actual leads don't even get to bathe! Did you see in day-before's and yesterday's episode where Anjali came back all nicely dressed and acting constipated while these people had to stay like these for 2 days! And that too the serial days! This is plain pathetic I say! I have worse words to describe but will refrain from doing so on this thread.. Smile

ChimpsyCetroniaAmazingAmyjen_xabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

agree rima...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniajen_xabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Ok, I am sorry have to add one more point.

This is not fair just to accommodate one person CV's can do whatever they want with characters spe Khushi? how dare they ruined Khushi's character most positive, good and nice female character of IPK like that??? Seriously, of all people???? her??? just to accommodate one person???
She is going against Arnav now because of Shyam???Angry nobody knows Shyam more than KhushiAngry
what are they doing?

Now I want justice for Sanaya here!
give her back the Khushi she was promised. The one who believed in right and wrong!
She is an amazing actress, don't just use her in promotions. She deserves better, and certainly not Killing of her beautiful character she worked so hard for.Cry same goes to Barun, don't take Arnav from him. This is not fair!

ChimpsyJniISHRA83CetroniaStormChaserabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
as suggested by many i will wait a little more for people in US to comment

the more people who sign this the more it is going to get noticed

and did I thank you all enough?

No it willl never be enoughSmile

Edited by rima - 07 September 2012 at 5:53am

ChimpsySaraJLjen_xCetroniaStormChaserabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

amitra1212 Groupbie
amitra1212
amitra1212

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
count me in ... mission justice for khushi ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsySaraJLCetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Completely agree with you!
And the more they try to force their 'beautifully adorned' lady down our throats, the more we puke out! Totally ready to throw kerosene and light up this crappy story with the you-know-who 'lead'.
And what I noticed is..these characters who are the actual leads don't even get to bathe! Did you see in day-before's and yesterday's episode where Anjali came back all nicely dressed and acting constipated while these people had to stay like these for 2 days! And that too the serial days! This is plain pathetic I say! I have worse words to describe but will refrain from doing so on this thread.. Smile

Exactly Swati...you're absolutely right about the leads not getting a bath while Anjali comes back looking fresh with the perfect make-up and saree to make her look good. Hilarious. Then again, what do you expect when this same person refused to wear a baby bump as it wouldn't allow her to show off her body in her sexy sarees? Clearly she is willing to compromise the integrity of the story as long as she looks good. Meh. I wish she would learn a thing or two about acting from Vidya Balan, who sported a baby bump for an entire movie and got complimented for her acting. Sorry I don't want to make this thread about Anjali so I will stop, the hate just comes out of me naturally these days!

lylowChimpsyAsh95CetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top