Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

cygnus123 Newbie
cygnus123
cygnus123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Rima! I agree with all your points. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVVChimpsyCetroniajen_xabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
And im sooo in!!

All your points are valid!!

Just hope the CV's do something abt it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVVChimpsyCetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

sarachaudhry Groupbie
sarachaudhry
sarachaudhry

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
and one more thng ...i dont want the villian to b changed into a good sweet jiju .. i want him to b punished to the fullest for his deeds ... every time when the baddy is about to b punished he turnes out to b a good guy and all the hopes go into the drain ... show the baddy paying for his sins for a change ... do not let him escape every time ...

ChimpsyJniISHRA83CetroniaStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

ankita4u Newbie
ankita4u
ankita4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
yes u r absolutely right...we want the track to be changed...we r missing old ipkknd...we r missing the charm...missing the romance n intensity btw the leads...missing the imp given to the leads before...pls increase the screen space for the leads instead of showing the stupid characters like anjali n shyam n also dadi more...today in ipk there is more negative than positive which we r hating like anythng...pls change the track...its time to show a proper marage of arshi...we cant bare this track anymoreUnhappy
n last not the least i req cv's n the ph to bring back deepali coz no one can payal's character so nicely than deepali...we love her a lot as payal...n instead of showing the stupid romance of shyam n anjali they shud give some space to akash n paayal too...but the leads r the leads pls give imp to them bring some love support romance btw them...don make this like saas bahu drama...ipkknd is nt at all meant for thatConfused
n bring the truth of shyam before anjali soon as we cant bare this anymore

Edited by ankita4u - 07 September 2012 at 5:43am

princessVVChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

divyabharathi Newbie
divyabharathi
divyabharathi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
we want our arshi's remarrige .everyone should be respect kushi like a human till days she got irritation from everyone Cry in future she get affection from everybodyCrythe evil shyam have no rights on kushi so he wont touch herAngrythe arshians expectation is the arshi's beautiful love story but nowadays the story would be on sister's emotional we dont need it

princessVVChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Count me in too..Literally fed up of the gal getting kicked from all sides for no mistake of hers...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you Rima. I am not watching the show on TV as a protest and because of my disgust at this track.

I want the old IPK back. We knew the broad story would go somewhat this way but the tracks are just mindless and make no sense. The CVs think we, viewers, are dumb. We knew they would have a miscarriage but the way they showed it was despicable. How dumb can Anjali be? CVs think the viewers are dumb that Anjali's cuts on her feet are not noticed by anyone of the Raizadas. Who cleaned her room? All the glass shards disappeared.

We understand drama is needed but can it be logical? Can our hero shatir dimaagwala ASR please have his brain back? He is supposed to be an intelligent businessman but has not used his brain even once with regards to Shyam.

I love the entire team of IPK and am happy with parallel tracks but this Didi Ki Saut change has made me hate Anjali and even the actress Daljeet because somehow I blame her negotiations for screenspace to be the reason when it may not be true.

I have invested more than a year in IPK and have sat through nearly 6 months of crap shown to give the show a chance and see it on the top. But I have now run out of patience. They either have to get the old show back or it is bye bye from me.

This is the first show I was addicted to but now I don't wait fo 8 pm anymore.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsChimpsyCetroniajen_xabracadabraStormChaserMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Priyanka given a chance i would have spoken about the costumes some pages long. Priyanka its not rant its reality bites of the show.

Thanks Harshi Hug I know we are always on the same page dear.

ChimpsyCetroniajen_xStormChaserabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top