Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

jiyap Senior Member
jiyap
jiyap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Sry for being late bit busy ,plz count me in .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
im in

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Great post Rima,
Well, I know this is just a show and i have an option of changing the channel if I don't find it interesting !

But this is the best serial I have ever watched on Indian Tv and they gave us brilliant episodes in the first year or may be Untill Feb this year, which made me fell in love with the fictional characters  for the first time . i love Asr and i love Kushi . I ll remember these two characters forever. I only joined IF  just for this show! I spend my time discussing and reading abt the show ,just because I love it! But sadly this show is not the same anymore , so I wanted my old ippk back! The charm n magic is missing!

I want to see minimum logic in the track, there are many unanswered questions which are confusing the viewers . I know it's hard for them to show every small thing but they can't make big blunders ! We can ignore a few like how masala mama missing, n how all the guests of RM enter the house in the night when security is standing outside!LOL 

But a few things cannot be ignored!

1: where is Mamaji, why no one even cares to explain where he has gone?

2:Did Anjali fly n switched off the main on the day of Godhbarai ?how did she do that even without wearing her braces or shoes whatever! (I'm asking everyone to explain how frm the day the epi aired but i know everyone are as confused as meLOL)                  What happened to the glass pieces on the mat, no cuts on Anji's feet , who cleaned the blood strains? Glass pieces r the major reason for her fall n loss of the baby, so how can they ignore these?

3:what happened to the contract marriage? Is it finished or still valid? I want the truth to come out Infront of the family before the marriage! Anji should Apologise to Kushi!

4:why only Anji gets all the pampering a nd care frm everyone ? I want the same kind of  treatment for Kushi too,  for God's sake she is an orphan too, infact Anji have a Nani, Dadi,mama , mami and most of all a brother who only lives for her n can die for her. 

5: when they can show  Asr slap ,hit Shyam for cheating his sister ,  why are they not showing Buaji, Payal or Amma giving left and right and blasting Asr for forcing Kushi for the marriage! can we still expect redemption track? I don't mind if it is illogical too, let it be forced but I want to watch  it at any cost !

6: why 0 why r they showing us Anji taking medicines, drinking juice , water, soup in every episode?why r they competing to feed her ? Cry I ll prefer to watch Dadi, Hp ,op ,shyam or  even Lakshmiji on the screen but not Anji's drama , tantrums n her being pampered by everyone! Show her as a strong women , I can watch it , but plz stop forcing the viewers to accept her as Bechari, innocent who lost everything, no one believes it!

7: just read the news that Deepali aka Payal left the show or about to leave , why r they letting this happen , she is very talented ,why can't they give a proper track for Akash and Payal who r second leads than showing Di aap be Dawaii Li , Di aap pani pilijiye! Would love to watch them instead of this cry baby!

Edited by Chaituv - 07 September 2012 at 3:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsyCetroniaAmazingAmyabracadabratrina2010OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrimavandana.sagar

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
agree agree agree !!!

I've stopped watching the show since two weeks , because I don't find it worth of it ! Buut I still love IPKKND !
And if there's change for sure I'll come back !!
Because IPKKND is a wonderful serial, I don't want it to be ruined anymore !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsyCetroniaAmazingAmyabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmvandana.sagarrima

Ace11 Senior Member
Ace11
Ace11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I want them to bring back the old ipkknd which fetched them the high TRP of 5.
I want them to bring back the old ipkknd which I recorded and watched all the time. Now a days I don't feel like watching it even once.  

So yes I m with you...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I'm with you rima

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Totally up for for this..you have my 100 % support..
I need my old show back that I initially signed up for.. The show with that romance as the main focus with Nok jokes and not the saas Bahu punching bag crap..
Give respect to the main leads with sensible tracks and please complete the loop holes.
please do not portray Women as dumb nd worthless , it's high time that Anjali gets to smell around and has a reality check..
We need a. Change ASAP, we are really fed up of always having settling for less!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsyswati-89AmazingAmyabracadabraChaituvOmNaMaSteOmrima

srishipra Senior Member
srishipra
srishipra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Dear rima,

For every bit of insult, there should be a proper full length redemption from each and every person of raizada mansion. Just by saying sorry for a second, and khushi is behaving like all is forgotten for the sake asr. I strongly want the ipkknd team to expose shyam with every minute detail from begining of the serial. Mami should also say her misdeeds that how she tore the sari and started calling khushi phati sari. I get most irritated whenever she calls phati sari. Rima, you only really understood the pain of viewers.Kudos to you.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsyCetroniaAmazingAmyabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmvandana.sagarrima

Go to top