count me as well! Good job rima .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaabracadabra-SI-OmNaMaSteOmrima

herebedragons Senior Member
herebedragons
herebedragons

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Rima, if you don't mind, I'd like to add something in the petition...

1. I want to see story line that makes sense. Not forced circumstances which has no logic or validity with the story track. For example, Masala Mama. Why did he come and when did he leave? What was the purpose of that character?

2. I want to see consistency. For example, I don't want to see Anjali running like a horse without braces and shoes to the first floor poolside to switch off the light and come back record time to answer Arnav's call for his Di when in the previous episodes we have seen that she can't even stand without braces, let alone walk or run.

3. I don't want to see illogical plots. For example, Shyam's plan for miscarriage was the most idiotic plan I have ever heard, but funnily unlike the previous brilliant plans, this one was successful.

4. I don't want to see nonsensical plots. For example, Shantivan's frontal view always show security guards. Then how Shyam managed to get people to fix cameras all over the house and goes in and out without anyone seeing him is beyond my comprehension. 

I am not a millionaire. But even if someone arrives to my home, my maid will never let them in without validating with me that I have called them in unless I inform her that I'm expecting these people to come. So HP letting in a bunch of workers without verifying with any member of the family is not only improbable but also impossible forget the fact that they have to get past the security guards first.

5. I don't know what happened to the feisty Khushi who gave her friend, Preetika's in-laws piece of her mind for not behaving properly with Preetika's family. But this meek, submissive, docile Khushi, who is taking insult and humiliation for her and her family with her mouth shut, is not that Khushi I know.

Consider this my signature for the petition.

Amen.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrubaChimpsyCetronia-SI-abracadabraincandescentOmNaMaSteOmrimavandana.sagar

sana11 IF-Rockerz
sana11
sana11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
count me in...am agreeing with everything u have saidSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Agree...Thumbs Up

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Agree with it. Count me in Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaOmNaMaSteOmrima

luv_sanaya_ Newbie
luv_sanaya_
luv_sanaya_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Agreed on all points! count me in..

nj.123 Senior Member
nj.123
nj.123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
A very much needed list!Clap
We need the old show back and they need to realize that the current track that they have got running is not working in any way, it evokes nothing but anger towards Anjali and no sympathy at all, she has become one of the most hated characters on the show.
I humbly request them to not butcher Arnav and Khushi's relationship with more spiteful words and unreasonable anger, the past should be brought in and executed intelligently without sucking the life out of the show. And Shyam being properly exposed is the most essential thing that has to happen, many viewers are tired of watching this man acquiring trust from blind and unreasonable people like Anjali and Dadi, we need to see a full disclosure of his deeds and the brutality and extreme danger that they have caused, this man needs to be fully exposed and it would be nice to see a little realization and anger from Anjalis side when she finds out that he killed her baby. It is still not too late to change things, the past being brought in and the remarriage are VERY promising tracks all that needs to bee done is a little intelligent execution without messing up things and keeping the spirit and lovely aura of the show still alive.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsyCetroniaabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrimavandana.sagar

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@Ni1234:

Nishu,  tera post bahut lamba tha. Isiliye, i'm posting my reply to your post as a separate reply. Smile

Brilliant set of points. Your comment/post could be made into a separate thread itself. Too many valid missing points, loose-ends, unnecessary tracks, expectations not being met, no explanations, constant butchering of the female lead are the main reason it's taking a toll on the serial. The USP are actually just those 3 points which had us hooked isn't it? Also, the promos not being shown regularly is highly unprofessional on the part of the channel. It's their show, they better promote it.TRP audience has already ditched ( my mum does not watch it now ). We are the only ones who FF and catch it up on Youtube. 

You put forth your thoughts in a very precise and beautiful manner. Kudos Nishu babe! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowChimpsyswati-89CetroniaOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top